What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

Nearly happened to us, we was in a ldr, she lost her virginty to a black guy (long story), she fucked him up until a couple meets before we met, and then after some. Short story she was pretty late one month, and that scared us out of the lifestyle for awhile. I had mixed feelings but found it extremely hot, but wouldn't want it to be a reality.

Nearly happened to us, we was in a ldr, she lost her virginty to a black guy (long story), she fucked him up until a couple meets before we met, and then after some. Short story she was pretty late one month, and that scared us out of the lifestyle for awhile. I had mixed feelings but found it extremely hot, but wouldn't want it to be a reality.
======================================
Sounds like a smart move for you . IR pregnancy not for all couples . Yes it is very hot .

Any white husband who doesn't permit, encourage or facilitate his wife getting Black Bred by Black Bull Sperm by some Big Black African Cock should be considered a racist, and be arrested in the perfect world!
===================================
Not all white couples can handle , manage, support a baby much less an IR baby . For those that can , good for them .

Any white husband who doesn't permit, encourage or facilitate his wife getting Black Bred by Black Bull Sperm by some Big Black African Cock should be considered a racist, and be arrested in the perfect world!
================================================
This smacks of PC .... why cant folks just enjoy good sex ? Breeding is a huge step for any woman or couple ....although many more seem to want this "enhancement" now . Some couples were once left with only adoption . Which mean choosing babies and ******* from a group of unfortunate ******* . Then they developed "artificial" insemination for women . Farmers have been doing it for years with cows and horses . Now , women can choose a black bull instead ..if that's what they want .

Not that my opinion matters, I was 18 when I got pregnant. Yes I was young and very open sexually. I wasn't racist then nor now so I have to admit I was having sex with a black man while still dating a white guy that was in college at the time. I became pregnant and didn't find out until after graduation when I was sick the whole week at the beach with all my gf's. Not honestly knowing who I was pregnant by I had my baby anyways. All my family and friends were there and also the white guy I was dating. The reaction after my baby came out biracial from him and my dad was upsetting but it's what I wanted and my choice in life at the time. Now I'm 41 and 2 more biracial children since, I wouldn't take anything in the world for them. So yeah what if I end up single and pregnant in my teenage years, or married to a white man and having 2 other babies by a blk man.
That was freaking hot!

Not that my opinion matters, I was 18 when I got pregnant. Yes I was young and very open sexually. I wasn't racist then nor now so I have to admit I was having sex with a black man while still dating a white guy that was in college at the time. I became pregnant and didn't find out until after graduation when I was sick the whole week at the beach with all my gf's. Not honestly knowing who I was pregnant by I had my baby anyways. All my family and friends were there and also the white guy I was dating. The reaction after my baby came out biracial from him and my dad was upsetting but it's what I wanted and my choice in life at the time. Now I'm 41 and 2 more biracial children since, I wouldn't take anything in the world for them. So yeah what if I end up single and pregnant in my teenage years, or married to a white man and having 2 other babies by a blk man.
I think it makes perfect sense to continue having biracial children after your first biracial baby. They will have brothers/sisters like themselves and know that it was a choice the family made consciously.

To some cuckold couples, this wouldn't seem like a question they need be hesitant to answer, especially those who indulge in wanting their wives bred. But I'd still like to ask the question: Let's say the wife becomes accidentally (or not) pregnanted by her black lover, what would be your reaction to this?

Mine got pregnant when she was doing three guys. We knew it was a possibility and we except that. We raise him as our own, no one knows, we tell the family we adopted.

Back