What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

Sure, scooter, I think I can help you out ... just go to your local Welfare office, wait for a white lady to get out of the car with 2-3 biracial *******. Then, just run over and tell her that YOU are her Charming Prince ... here to take her away from her poverty and save her from having to raise her ******* on her own. I'm sure she'll oblige you.
I imagine if if you posted a pic, with a little advertisement on it, you'd get all kind of responses. Maybe the Welfare office would open up their files and let you go through them and choose a couple dozen perfect cases for you to help. I'm sure the taxpayers would love your effort.

I'm so glad you're WELL OFF ... I assume you meant financially, right? The EDUCATED verdict is still out on you, however ... but, now, hurry along, a BBC addicted white mama is in need this very second to feed her 2 *******. I think I see her coming now ... :)

View attachment 171117
Lovely young moms like her are the future.

So I'm expecting my 2nd baby soon. My first was with a cuck couple. They wanted to raise the kid as their own and im ok with it. Plus they are great parents.

This one due in 3 weeks is with a lesbian couple and they want siblings in the future. They had been trying with banks for almost a year and i got her pregnant on my first try.
update, she had the baby in January, a beautiful baby girl. they want another one a few years down the line

This is something that me and my have spoken about a few times.
My wife is fitted with the coil, but it does concern me about her getting pregnant as her bull will cum in her 4 times on average everytime they meet and probably more on a weekend as she stops at his house one night every weekend .
She has tried to reassure me that she won't get caught, but also told me that she would never have a abortion.
So basically I would have to live with it or move on.

Back