What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

So I'm expecting my 2nd baby soon. My first was with a cuck couple. They wanted to raise the kid as their own and im ok with it. Plus they are great parents.

This one due in 3 weeks is with a lesbian couple and they want siblings in the future. They had been trying with banks for almost a year and i got her pregnant on my first try.

Attachments

• Resized_20200112_163519(1)~2.jpg
    Resized_20200112_163519(1)~2.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 290
So I'm expecting my 2nd baby soon. My first was with a cuck couple. They wanted to raise the kid as their own and im ok with it. Plus they are great parents.

This one due in 3 weeks is with a lesbian couple and they want siblings in the future. They had been trying with banks for almost a year and i got her pregnant on my first try.
Good for you!

I think outside of this fetish, there are men who seek couples and vice versa to impregnate the wife, most usually because the husband is sterile and either IVF has failed or become very costly as it usually does. I am online friends with a gent in his early 50's who lives in San Francisco and has successfully impregnated around 50-75 women, who seeked to be bred, sometimes more than once. He had a great site on Tumblr but it was taken down.
He is quite successful, white, tall, very fit and yes, well hung. He goes as far as having contracts written that he will not be financially responsible for the baby at all, have no rights at all to the baby or contact and that his role is solely as a sperm donor. So sort of like a hired one night stand. He does meet with the couple a few times beforehand but doesn't fuck in front of the hubby, but will video for him for her to take home later, along with the creampie obviously. He told me of the hundreds of women he's fucked, only probably 2% were doing it for any fetish reason, most genuinely want a baby and he helps give them one. Not bad work if you can get it.

To some cuckold couples, this wouldn't seem like a question they need be hesitant to answer, especially those who indulge in wanting their wives bred. But I'd still like to ask the question: Let's say the wife becomes accidentally (or not) pregnanted by her black lover, what would be your reaction to this?

it would be the most exciting thing ever

My wife told me that just knowing he's inside her with nothing between them immediately takes her to a different place.... it's then the anticipation of not knowing if he's going to pull out or shoot inside her....she said those times her body is super sensitive to him because her mind is racing that they could be making a baby at that very point.

She did say she feels she is submitting to him for a baby and it does make the sex is way better for her and she cums every time and the longer it goes more than once.

The kicker is she said there is a point that happens during that unprotected sex that she wants him not to pull out and she actually wants him to stay inside even knowing the high risk of pregnancy....she described it as an outer body experience right before he cums with her mind racing that way ....then to feel him come then inside her she said feels like heaven.

She said the regret time comes when she's driving home to me thinking that she may be pregnant and what would we do.

But the kicker is she said that is that kind of sex that makes her want him more and more even the next day......she feels disappointed and let down when he pulls out but knows it's for the best.

you can chalk it up to heat of the moment i think.

My wife told me that just knowing he's inside her with nothing between them immediately takes her to a different place.... it's then the anticipation of not knowing if he's going to pull out or shoot inside her....she said those times her body is super sensitive to him because her mind is racing that they could be making a baby at that very point.

She did say she feels she is submitting to him for a baby and it does make the sex is way better for her and she cums every time and the longer it goes more than once.

The kicker is she said there is a point that happens during that unprotected sex that she wants him not to pull out and she actually wants him to stay inside even knowing the high risk of pregnancy....she described it as an outer body experience right before he cums with her mind racing that way ....then to feel him come then inside her she said feels like heaven.

She said the regret time comes when she's driving home to me thinking that she may be pregnant and what would we do.

But the kicker is she said that is that kind of sex that makes her want him more and more even the next day......she feels disappointed and let down when he pulls out but knows it's for the best.

you can chalk it up to heat of the moment i think.
It seems like she needs a mixed baby

What's funny is my wife actually became pregnant with a black bull we were fucking with. She was about four months into it and she had a miscarriage unfortunately. I personally think it's hot. It's the ultimate cuckold fantasy I believe. And as long as all parties involved understand what the consequences are and the responsibility that comes with a baby then it's their business. We would never go after the bull for anything.
We do not ask for any monetary payback of any kind, we want another black *******, my only hope is that the black man is over the top well hung and therefor a excellent chance his baby boy will be as well. With my help my sons will be breeding white wives with their monster cocks for years and years. My first ******* is hung to his knees and can only wait.

We do not ask for any monetary payback of any kind, we want another black *******, my only hope is that the black man is over the top well hung and therefor a excellent chance his baby boy will be as well. With my help my sons will be breeding white wives with their monster cocks for years and years. My first ******* is hung to his knees and can only wait.
how old is he now?

I think outside of this fetish, there are men who seek couples and vice versa to impregnate the wife, most usually because the husband is sterile and either IVF has failed or become very costly as it usually does. I am online friends with a gent in his early 50's who lives in San Francisco and has successfully impregnated around 50-75 women, who seeked to be bred, sometimes more than once. He had a great site on Tumblr but it was taken down.
He is quite successful, white, tall, very fit and yes, well hung. He goes as far as having contracts written that he will not be financially responsible for the baby at all, have no rights at all to the baby or contact and that his role is solely as a sperm donor. So sort of like a hired one night stand. He does meet with the couple a few times beforehand but doesn't fuck in front of the hubby, but will video for him for her to take home later, along with the creampie obviously. He told me of the hundreds of women he's fucked, only probably 2% were doing it for any fetish reason, most genuinely want a baby and he helps give them one. Not bad work if you can get it.

Yes. This is the fourth option that can motivate couples to have children.Interracial sex enhances excitement that makes exotic senses move through couples when fertilization succeeds.Here in Hungary, some couples are looking for a reliable man on erotic dating sites,to fertilize the wife because the husband has some health problem and would definitely like to get pregnant naturally.In the past, I have seen interracial breeding erotic images on Tumblr's pages.Some of the pictures depict the fertilizing sex itself and some of the pregnant mothers themselves.There were pictures of black ladies, not just white ladies.For black ladies, white bulls were biological fathers.As for the black and white ladies, pregnancy was seen as a form of recognition of their erotic radiance, which made them proud and happy.The combination of a feeling of exoticism and a natural longing for the baby after a cuckold pregnancy.

Snowbunnies who want to take the full load bareback while fertile and are happy!

Attachments

• tumblr_34a7b1eccb381b78124a8000bd1120c5_143d93bd_640.png
    tumblr_34a7b1eccb381b78124a8000bd1120c5_143d93bd_640.png
    479.5 KB · Views: 315
  • tumblr_80b91c0282d7fdf6acc77a614bef6f66_18ff7463_400.png
    tumblr_80b91c0282d7fdf6acc77a614bef6f66_18ff7463_400.png
    277.6 KB · Views: 289
  • tumblr_3b427c0e5be2e269d394bd33606f3686_5c8f6f66_640.jpg
    tumblr_3b427c0e5be2e269d394bd33606f3686_5c8f6f66_640.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 302
  • tumblr_b1deeebcf7fdf090e60db4ec0d5cf7e5_b8f4bd9b_640.jpg
    tumblr_b1deeebcf7fdf090e60db4ec0d5cf7e5_b8f4bd9b_640.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 331
  • tumblr_pkwkm9uR7q1taj9cqo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_pkwkm9uR7q1taj9cqo1_1280.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 350
It happens...a lot. I have played with dozens of couples, barebacked 7 wives and gotten 5 pregnant that I know of. 2 of them had abortions, 3 of them kept the baby, and 1 of those I still fuck on a regular basis. Everyone talks about how weird it is for the girl and the husband. Don't forget that when I go over there and see pictures of a little mixed baby, I remember that the baby that they are raising is really mine.

That being said, they are the parents. I have nothing to do with the children that result from my flings. They have husbands and fathers. As far as I am concerned, I was just a sperm donor.

View attachment 26873View attachment 26874View attachment 26875View attachment 26876

This is what the girl looked like when we hooked up.
View attachment 26878View attachment 26879View attachment 26877

This is 8 months later.
View attachment 26881View attachment 26882View attachment 26883View attachment 26884View attachment 26880
Amazing!!!

It happens...a lot. I have played with dozens of couples, barebacked 7 wives and gotten 5 pregnant that I know of. 2 of them had abortions, 3 of them kept the baby, and 1 of those I still fuck on a regular basis. Everyone talks about how weird it is for the girl and the husband. Don't forget that when I go over there and see pictures of a little mixed baby, I remember that the baby that they are raising is really mine.

That being said, they are the parents. I have nothing to do with the children that result from my flings. They have husbands and fathers. As far as I am concerned, I was just a sperm donor.

View attachment 26873View attachment 26874View attachment 26875View attachment 26876

This is what the girl looked like when we hooked up.
View attachment 26878View attachment 26879View attachment 26877

This is 8 months later.
View attachment 26881View attachment 26882View attachment 26883View attachment 26884View attachment 26880
Omg, the girl in the first 4 pics is beautiful I'd love to have her as a wife and cuckold me!!

I think that for a lot of cuckolds the fear of their wife getting pregnant is a huge turn on, even if they know the anguish that the situation would entail.

8293998033c017 INT.jpg

Pregnancy, especially with a white wife giving birth to her Black lover's baby, is a very public 'outing'. But such an 'outing', while openly humiliating, would also have a certain liberation too.

31488.jpg

The vast majority of white men that are enthralled by even the thought of their white wife sharing her sex with a Black lover are 'in the closet'.

450x340 (2).gif

Suppression of such a secret is a bondage of sorts, in and of itself. So while it may sound counter intuitive that a white husband might secretly want his wife to be caught by her virile Black lover's cum, it is possible that the subconscious might be yearning to be freed from having to supress such a primal need.

d00f73a5-b558-4959-851a-83463dfae970.jpg

So sometimes your wife could fall pregnant and you end up raising the baby totally unaware. About 3 years ago we, we met up with a couple the we had met for dinner a few times before taking things any further. We made it clear we were seeking a bull, and i’d have not penetrative sex at all with the other wife.
We all agreed, and that was what they were looking for as well, a woman to fuck in front the wife, and she may join in… my role was purely as a spectator. So, over the couple of dinners during those weeks, we chatted about everything in life, but also that my wife wasn’t on the pill and we were trying for another baby, but having no luck so far.
At that point we remember him asking us how long had we been trying again, how often we were fucking etc. Anyway, we all agreed the next meet up was the one where him and my wife would fuck in front of me and his wife.

So the next couple of weeks, we kept texting each other to try and work out a hook up date, the weekend they wanted we couldn’t because my wife would have her period, and couldn’t the week after.
When we did meet on that weekend, my wife jokingly said, she was ovulating so we need to really careful and asked that his condoms were still in their use by date. Anyway, the night went on, they fucked for an hour or so, and she was starting to get a little sore, so asked him to stop, but he was really close to cumming, and asked if he could just have another minute, but she insisted and his wife did as well, and at that moment he pulled out and cummed on my wifes tits and belly. Once they were done, we didn’t think to look or ask to see the condom and just finished up and headed home.

Once home I fucked her as well to ‘reclaim' her and cummed inside her, as we always do after she plays around. No big deal. But, two days later she comes from the shower and holds up the tip of the condom he used that had been buried in her pussy since the fuck. The guy obviously sabotaged it, because he never mentioned that it was ripped or broken the whole time after the fuck or when we were getting dressed, and we didn’t think to ask to see it. So this guy had fucked my wife on an off in her pussy for an hour, and leaking precum inside her the whole time, if not a drop or two of cum as well.

So we then had to go for a pregnancy test, but then not knowing, if she was pregnant was it his or mine, and after trying for years with no luck, then what we do?, abort it or keep it, and not be able to find out who the ******* was until it was born. Luckily for us, she wasn’t pregnant, but we could have gone entire lifetime without knowing the baby wasn’t mine, as he was white and only a bit taller than me, we may never have known and him not having to bear any of the costs of raising the baby etc. Yet, once he would find out she was pregnant, he would know he had a 50% of being the *******, possibly more as I din’t fuck her for an hour after him, and he could have gone on forever never telling us had we never found that bit of condom in her pussy.

So from then on, we never tell anyone she isn’t on the pill, when she is/was ovulating, we supply the condoms and we drip check them once they are done, she is now going through early menopause so unlikely to fall pregnant now anyway. It also gave us more of an insight to alpha males, that they are sort of hardwired to try or desire to impregnate as many women as possible, and if they don’t have to worry about baby care etc. the become missile locked on spreading their seed as far as they can. Obviously that was the last we ever saw of them, and even wondered if his wife was into as well, seeing she loved watching him fuck other wives.

We’ve done this. Two babies not by me so far, and she’s just tested positive to her first baby by a black bull. It’s beautiful and makes me rock hard and I wouldn’t trade it for the world. I’m the ******* to our ******* in all non-biological ways.

(I’ve actually been on the other side of this too, and have impregnated another man’s long term girlfriend. That was a real rush.)

Back