What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

Always has to be one to try and start trouble. What is up with you today, just looking for somebody to argue with or being silly.
No I’m just trying to make the site better for everyone else in group and when you have guys that using female or couples profile then advertising for bbcs that are actually looking to them. None of the bbcs here are looking for endless chat or pics to tease us. This is meet to fuck site and not a chat or fantasy. It’s makes difficult to continue to become a member for other guys. I met some real lady and couple but plenty of folks here are using fake profiles or not active.

No I’m just trying to make the site better for everyone else in group and when you have guys that using female or couples profile then advertising for bbcs that are actually looking to them. None of the bbcs here are looking for endless chat or pics to tease us. This is meet to fuck site and not a chat or fantasy. It’s makes difficult to continue to become a member for other guys. I met some real lady and couple but plenty of folks here are using fake profiles or not active.
You don't make a point let alone a sensible argument, there are several black cocks that fuck me regularly that may not agree with your rant. Just because you choose somebody to go off on make your statement true or accurate. Buzzzzzz offffffff

You don't make a point let alone a sensible argument, there are several black cocks that fuck me regularly that may not agree with your rant. Just because you choose somebody to go off on make your statement true or accurate. Buzzzzzz offffffff
I see after reading about you that you do this to multiple people, what is your problem, do you have a really little dick and it makes you mad that you are not getting any response, so you try to insult couples and try this bull crap so they respond to your little dicky rants.

The first point is you have a lot guys that are using female and couple to advertise to bbcs.
The second is members that not be verified as Real and profile pictures or videos to prove there story is true.
I’m going off on him just stated the fact and making the site better for the whole group of members that are interested in meeting real lady or couple into bbc. If you are ever in Atlanta GA, we could sit down and have a conversation about this. Starbucks in Buckhead. Have a nice day and happy holidays😊

I see after reading about you that you do this to multiple people, what is your problem, do you have a really little dick and it makes you mad that you are not getting any response, so you try to insult couples and try this bull crap so they respond to your little dicky rants.
I’m a 9in guy and there are a few ladies and couples the can provide testimonials. If you need there email address to chat with them I can provide it.

Hey I’m lookin for bbc too

I’m being honest I’m just bi lookin for bbc now I’m solo

Back