What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

I'm sure a lot of white cucks would make great fathers to their wives' mixed race babies. A lot of cucks have more feminine traits and that puts them in good stead as fathers. In fact I see this arrangement as being a boon to the wife too, having a caring and supportive cuck to help raise the baby/babies and a strong alpha black male to provide high genetic quality for the baby/babies.

I agree, Welsh.

black-man-white-women-interracial-sex.jpg

That's the end result of a pussy having being balled! Something a lot of white women ought to try.

View attachment 25057
I had an 11 1/2 inch black cock pump his black baby in me 3 yrs ago. Now I can hardly wait to turn this little guy loose on the white wives who will be after his huge black cock wanting the same thing. With my help I hope he has a hundred woman carrying his black children. Little guy is hung down to his knees and the white wives will be standing in line to get pumped up.

MY WIFE DID SHE HAD HIS BABY SAME ONE THAT SHE MAKE ME SUCK HIS DICK HE WOULD ALWAYS CUM IN HER AND i WOULD EAT AND CLEAN HIS CUM UP AFTER HE GOT DONE SHE DECIDED SHE WANTED A DIVORCE AND WANTED TO MARRY HIM SO i LET HER GO NOW i AM ADDCITED TO SUCKING BBC BUT WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A WIFE AGAIN TO SHARE MEN WITH HER I ALWAYS LOVE TO WATCH MY OLD LADY TAKE THEY BIG ONES AND SHE ALWAYS LET THEM GO OFF IN HER
Same here , she got preggers by Bull , dumped me n now I’m a closet BBC Faggot

Back