What If He's too Big?

My wife talked about that scenario, a guy that is too big. She stated if we met someone who she was not ready to handle we could arrange several meetings which would give her a chance to get acquainted with his size and between getting acquainted with his size and getting to know him as a person and enjoying his company she knows there would come a time where they would make it work.
But in the meantime she explained that she would do other things with him. She said he could play with her body as she gave him a handjob and sucked him off. My wife said she would not let him walk away without getting her attention and that playing with a well hung black man would be exciting.

I get really wet and often go slow. It gets tricky if he's growing thicker while your trying to put it in:bigsmile:

Be patient...
I have a smooth tight little pussy,which when I started taking black cock,was a challenge. But over the years,my pussy has been stretched so that now I really enjoy the bbc I see. They’re much bigger than the white cock that I used to fuck. I can now pretty easily take a good 9”,and enjoy this bbc very much indeed now that my pussy is used to accepting a bigger (black) cock ! I’m sure I could take a little bigger - 12” may now be a challenge ?
One of our friends has a 14” bbc,now that’s huge, and he at this stage cannot fit all of his impressive hunk of meat all into me . . . unfortunately. But you never know - time will tell ! Lol xxx

I have a smooth tight little pussy,which when I started taking black cock,was a challenge. But over the years,my pussy has been stretched so that now I really enjoy the bbc I see. They’re much bigger than the white cock that I used to fuck. I can now pretty easily take a good 9”,and enjoy this bbc very much indeed now that my pussy is used to accepting a bigger (black) cock ! I’m sure I could take a little bigger - 12” may now be a challenge ?
One of our friends has a 14” bbc,now that’s huge, and he at this stage cannot fit all of his impressive hunk of meat all into me . . . unfortunately. But you never know - time will tell ! Lol xxx

It'll happen...just be patient with yourself. Nice post.

I have had several very well endowed partners through the years of hubby sharing me with Black men . 10" Tends to bottom out but anything below that I get accustomed to quickly . There is something about thick and 8" or 9" bottoming out nicely then forsing even deeper sends me into multiple convulsing orgasms. I do adore thickDSCN0385.JPG

Ever being with a black man, and just trying to fix his cock inside you, makes you scream out loud as to how big his cock size is? Guys, have you ever met a woman who complained such to you as well?

Yep. This has happened to me twice.
My first time was during my Sophmore year. After she pulled it out and measured up she told me flat out she’d never take it.

The second time was last semester. Invited a girl over, had some pretty intense foreplay, then we couldn’t fit it in her. Like we tried but she said it was too painful and that was with lube and her juices.

Everybody wants a big dick, but don’t realize big dicks have problems too ‍♂️.

Yep. This has happened to me twice.
My first time was during my Sophmore year. After she pulled it out and measured up she told me flat out she’d never take it.

The second time was last semester. Invited a girl over, had some pretty intense foreplay, then we couldn’t fit it in her. Like we tried but she said it was too painful and that was with lube and her juices.

Everybody wants a big dick, but don’t realize big dicks have problems too ‍♂️.
That's soooo hot
So you are in college?
You see a lot of young white and Asian girls trying BBC?

Back