What If He's too Big?

Never say too big lol, I had a chinese this year and YES it was tough first 45 mins but in the end when you get her silly wet, the door opens much better
Please login or become a member to view
How yummy ! Your bbc looks gorgeous and fabulous ! Pity you’re not over here in Melbourne Australia ! It’s my loss ! How big are you beautiful ?Anne (& Neil) xxx

How yummy ! Your bbc looks gorgeous and fabulous ! Pity you’re not over here in Melbourne Australia ! It’s my loss ! How big are you beautiful ?Anne (& Neil) xxx
Thanks for the love Anne & Neil, Its over 10 Inches, I wish I was there to treat you to that Endowed Cock, but who knows never say never. Do you come over here (i.e the UK)

Last edited:
Thanks for the love Anne & Neil, Its over 10 Inches, I wish I was there to treat you to that Endowed Cock, but who knows never say never. Do you come over here (i.e the UK)
Unfortunately not - mores the pity ! I’m very happy with my black lover,but that’s not to say that I can’t admire another respectful black gentleman blessed with such as impressive hunk of meat between his legs,and imagine how wonderful it would feel throbbing deep in my pussy and pumping his big load of cock creme,filling my tight little pussy full of his black seed ! Nevermind ! xxx

I call BS that Ain't no ten inches dude Be Honest now @Endowed looks to be maybe a small bit over 8" maybe eight and a Half...
@britt You cannot know my dick size better than me hun. Even without Erection Im over 7 inches already. Dont call BS what you dont Know! Not every cock images on here were taken Fully Erect, I like to take pics of when either soft, semi or full. Check my album!!

@britt You cannot know my dick size better than me hun. Even without Erection Im over 7 inches already. Dont call BS what you dont Know!
I know what I see with my own eye's hun but I don't mean to offend you, in the slightest 8 and a half is pretty big I have seen ten inches and 10" looks like a foot-long just seems to fall short of ten is all i'm saying can you Measure it and send me a Private message of the picture if you wouldn't mind... i'd love to find an actual 10" BBC :)

I know what I see with my own eye's hun but I don't mean to offend you, in the slightest 8 and a half is pretty big I have seen ten inches and 10" looks like a foot-long just seems to fall short of ten is all i'm saying can you Measure it and send me a Private message of the oicture i'd love to find an actual 10" BBC :)
I dont need to send you a private message with my measurement of cock size, I dont need to prove anything to you, those who know and have met me know the size.

Back