What If He's too Big?

I'm a little over 7 and a half just shy of 8 inches long, however even though I'm not a monster I've encountered women who were tight.

You just have to get them wet. Ever hear of the term lick it before you stick it?

Using foreplay and oral is very effective in warming up the pussy. I actually prefer eating the pussy as the saliva mixed with the pussy juice and her being hot and ready makes it feel alot better sliding in.

Also you have to obviously adjust your stroke. Dont go on auto pilot. Same rule applies read her and see what she likes. Most likely if she is tight you have to go slower and not so deep. Also you can angle your cock to sort of rub against her g spot and play with her clit....or ass....?
Brilliant I agree with you man. That's how I fuck.

I didn't know how much of a size queen my wife was until after she had confessed to me she was open to trying IR sex. We got a much bigger dildo a BAM and it was a bit too big hard to manuever for her and doesn't go as deep. I bought her another slightly smaller toy but almost as thick as the BAM she can take all of that one. She sometimes ues the BAM if shes really in the mood for it. I asked her bluntly because I'm not really afraid and want to know what she likes so much about it.

She said its mostly the thickness that she likes the length if its there is just a bonus. It makes her super sensitive and orgasm easier after having sex with a larger toy or cock. I never wanted to turn this into a competition mentally on size because the vast majority of women have toys and if they have one larger than their partner well I dont think the divorce rate is sheerly down to size lol.

I never asked or expected my wife to lie or wanted to put her under that pressure. She hasnt directly told me the sex is better and i haven't asked its just different and she gets different things from both situations. She has told me she would not give up our relationship or he safety of it even if I put my foot down.

If you can find compromise and put your partners pleasure on the same level as your own and not make it a competition IR sex can heighten things between you and your partner. Takes an open mind though I would hate to be in this situation if it was one sided or I had any real hangups about it.
Fully agree. My wife had her share of large dicks. So, now our lovemaking frequently includes me putting on a huge hollow dildo (we have several sizes - and she selects them depending on the mood and excitement). These large plastic dicks give her a feeling of fullness and spread her wide, while actually having a warmth of a human body on her. She orgasms fantastically each time.

Yeah, Ive had that happen several times.
Skinny or thick women. Some Missionary is ok, but doggie No...
Some can take Anal, some love anal, but wont try with me. Some will let me pound them out as hard and as deep as I want it. Some I have to be slow and gentle. This is why, if I find a good one, I stick with them(couple) or single ladies.
But it just depends on finding the right woman.
I met a white woman about 55-60, sexy, looked like Helen Miren, and the size of Ariana Grande, let me go to town on all three holes with no problem. Depends on the person.

Last edited:
cocks can be longer than a woman can take or thicker as well and sex should be about pleasing a woman and not about getting a cock in a hole
It's quite rare that a cock is too thick to fit into a woman(very rare), but too much length is occasionally a problem. I think some women can adjust to extra length, but not all of them can.

Last edited:
Just keep trying and trying until you succeed .. that's what I did the first time I had one too big.. And once I finally got him balls deep, ... it left me with a feeling that I could almost accomplish anything. Thank God he was patient and understanding with me...lol
Well said ……..I have hurt a few with mine. Patient works

You know Jeff. The thing about this site that deters me from interacting more is everyone is obsessed over the size of the BBC but I am not impressed by size. If you want to impression me tell me about the tongue skills. Now don't get me wrong ya gotta be bigger than a tampon cuz we walk around and forget about it. But a woman canal is only 7-8 inch long everything else is left out in the cold. Hence the reason everyone is going anal crazy. The point is the women after BBC are after the dominance and extremes not the size. But that's just my opinion. So put a smile on, size isn't the most desired thing
Very true………from a 9.5.

It's important to be relaxed and aroused prior to penetration. The vagina, especially, will become more lubricated and more ready for penetration the more turned on a woman is. So, now is the time for clitoral stimulation, nipple play, spanking or whatever gets you hot. Move away from the idea that "sticking it in" is the main event of sex and, paradoxically, it might become easier to do so.
During vaginal sex, a woman's level of arousal can also affect how comfortable deep penetration feels, since the top of the vagina expands and the cervix moves back when a woman is highly excited.

Men, pay attention and do not rush... sex is about both partners and finding what best fit for the both of you.

It's important to be relaxed and aroused prior to penetration. The vagina, especially, will become more lubricated and more ready for penetration the more turned on a woman is. So, now is the time for clitoral stimulation, nipple play, spanking or whatever gets you hot. Move away from the idea that "sticking it in" is the main event of sex and, paradoxically, it might become easier to do so.
During vaginal sex, a woman's level of arousal can also affect how comfortable deep penetration feels, since the top of the vagina expands and the cervix moves back when a woman is highly excited.

Men, pay attention and do not rush... sex is about both partners and finding what best fit for the both of you.
I like a woman who knows how she likes to be fucked. But on the topic, if you are patient, and knows how to make a woman wet good before you get in her pussy, you shouldn't have problems with her complaining. I roll 9 deep, and my first fucks were older girls, so I learned that foreplay and later teasing and making her beg to be fucked, can open any pussy and let you stretch that pussy good.

Back