What If He's too Big?

No dick is too big if the guy knows how to take his time, get you in the proper mood, go slow, micro inch by micro inch. I guess there is too big but I've yet to find it yet. And after, the feeling of a gaping grand canyon pussy spread is to die for.
does it feel good being gaped open by a dick my size?? I feel like I'm hurting my girls when I leave them gaped open

I'm a little over 7 and a half just shy of 8 inches long, however even though I'm not a monster I've encountered women who were tight.

You just have to get them wet. Ever hear of the term lick it before you stick it?

Using foreplay and oral is very effective in warming up the pussy. I actually prefer eating the pussy as the saliva mixed with the pussy juice and her being hot and ready makes it feel alot better sliding in.

Also you have to obviously adjust your stroke. Dont go on auto pilot. Same rule applies read her and see what she likes. Most likely if she is tight you have to go slower and not so deep. Also you can angle your cock to sort of rub against her g spot and play with her clit....or ass....?

Too big hurts and is no fun. I can take up to 8 or 9" but more than that is too much for my little pussy, especially if he's thick. They are fun to play with though.
I agree ! My bbc size limit seems to be about 9 1/2”.
My black lover has a beautiful 9 1/2” bbc,and my smooth tight little pussy just fits over his throbbing bbc “like a glove” ! The feeling of his cum loaded cock deep inside me when he ejaculates is simply euphoric ! I’ve become a devoted QoS,and my hubby understands supports and encourages me to enjoy all the bbc I need and desire ! My hubby rarely has sex with me now I’ve discovered the feeling of bbc sex,as my pussy is left unsatisfied unless fed some regular bbc,but that’s ok with him, which is lucky,as I love my QoS orientation and couldn’t imagine my sex life without sucking and fucking bbc ! xxx

Just keep trying and trying until you succeed .. that's what I did the first time I had one too big.. And once I finally got him balls deep, ... it left me with a feeling that I could almost accomplish anything. Thank God he was patient and understanding with me...lol
I’d love to hear from you and your QoS experiences ! I’ve only discovered bbc sex about 8 years or so ago,on the advice and encouragement of my hubby (bless him),and I’m 15 yrs older than you. I told him when we met that small/average cocks didn’t really do much for me when it came to sex,and my sensual and sexual was definitely for larger cocks. He noticed that the thought of fucking a larger cock really turned me on,so having heard the hearsay of black cocks being bigger than the usual white cocks us women here in Oz have to put up with,we went about finding some black cock here,for me to try and see if it offered me the increased satisfaction I craved with sex.
Well,once I did,I immediately became a devoted QoS,and determined to never go back to fucking a white cock ever again. I have a regular bbc fuck buddy,which my hubby is pleased about,blessed with a beautiful 9 1/2” bbc,which pleasures and satisfies me beyond belief,every time !
Why would any woman put up with mediocre sex when she can enjoy euphoric sex with a lovely respectful black gentleman that has a cock “to die for” between his legs that knows how to pleasure and satisfy a woman the way she deserves to be fucked ! The saying is true ! “Once you go back . . . “ ! My pussy is exclusively reserved for bbc,and has been since that 1st time all those years ago. I just wish,like you,that I had’ve discovered bbc sex when I became sexually active at 13 - I would’ve been proud to have been black bred and produced black children.
All I can do now is realise who and what I am,relish the pleasures and enjoyment I’m able to have with my black lover,and have my pussy available to any black gentleman who can’t find a woman who can take bbc and may be sexually frustrated. My bbc wanton pussy is always ready willing and ready to massage his throbbing bbc to its ultimate climax and take his massive cum load !
It’s simply where I’m at in life,and what my body craves. I wouldn’t change my QoS lifestyle for anything - it’s so wonderfully satisfying ! xxx
ps don’t worry - my hubby gets off on seeing me enjoy myself sensually and sexually with the euphoric bbc sex that I regularly enjoy too ! xxx

My first BBC was twice as big as husband was and was hard to take at first
My 1st was 9 1/2”,hubby is 5”. That was it for me ! I became a QoS and my pussy exclusively bbc only. My hubby talked me into it in the 1st place,and is happy that I’m now sexually satisfied. My tight little pussy is now stretched to fit a bbc,so anything smaller just doesn’t do it for me ! xxx

Biggest I had was 12 thick inches. He took his time and my excitement made me wetter than I ever was before. I managed to take all of him and when he bottomed me out he reached a G spot that made me orgasm and convulse like a volcano. I pussy must have relaxed because after that he managed to pump me slowly picking up the pace until he was pumping me hard and heavy. After several more orgasms I almost *******. My husband videoed that one and I was shocked to see when he first penetrated me all the way you could see the outline of his big cock causing my belly to rise with every slow thrust until he through my legs over his shoulders and started pounding me. Oh god I could not walk normal for a week but loved it. In return I excited him so much that when he shot his load into me it had no more place to go and it squirted out of me in all directions across the room. Took some time to clean it all up. I hope to see him again.
Now that’s what I’m talkin’ about honey ! xxx

Let see if I fit
You have a beautiful looking bbc ! My pussy is wet just admiring your pics ! Thank you ! I’ve just told my hubby that my pussy is craving some bbc and I’m going to call my bbc lover and ask him if he can come over tonight to fuck me. I really need to feel him inside me and fill me full of his massive cum load ! xxx

I am in London UK and you are in the USA so I dont think we can meet. Lots of hotwives and ladies all over Europe so much to fully explore for me to take a trip to the US, there are many BBC in the US with 10 inches and over on this site hun, explore and enjoy xx
What about in Melbourne Australia ? There is not many - bbc is very hard to find over here ! It’s such a pity,being a devoted QoS ! xxx

Where do we find your 14inch Guy
Here in Melbourne Australia ! It’s unbelievably enormous ! It’s almost as long as my arm ! Lol
It’s a real challenge,and he’s frustrated because he can’t find a woman who can take all his 14”. I’ve promised him I’ll do my very best to stretch my pussy to fit him in,in time,and give him the regular fuck he so richly deserves ! Any QoS would do that for him !
He’s a lovely guy,and his huge bbc is a magnificent example of impressive manhood. So I’ve told him that I’ll blow him off with my mouth while we practise taking him in my pussy. I’m only able to fit about 9-10” currently,but with time,I’m sure my pussy will stretch to accommodate him. He can still cum in my pussy,but he wants to slide his full length up inside me to give him the full satisfaction he craves,and I can understand that.
We’ll get there I’m sure ! It’s certainly fun trying ! xxx

Back