What If He's too Big?

Ever being with a black man, and just trying to fix his cock inside you, makes you scream out loud as to how big his cock size is? Guys, have you ever met a woman who complained such to you as well?
I never complain ! I love a bbc ! I’m a QoS and my pussy is bbc exclusive ! xxx

We finally met the right bull that is into anal bigtime, and has a fat dick! He is alot of fun to hang with. Dances, laughs, makes for a fun night. Once we get to the bedroom, he is my master. My hubby is a fly on the wall. I am forcefed his dick, then he makes my pussy the sloppiest it has ever been. He gives my butt a pounding, I mean, I am sore for days! All I can do is hold on to the pillow and take what he gives me. A woman really is awake when there is a very thick cock giving her ass a beating. Wide eyed and in disbelief. Finally shooting his big load deep in my butt! As I look over, I see my husband filming.;) He's such a perfert. If he wants to see me get royally fuck by a big black friend, I have no problems with that.
First of all, I cannot believe you are a female here as it shows in your profile. I believe you are a guy pretending to be a female, unless you prove me wrong otherwise....

It seems to me this picture, has been taken without them knowing, and unaware of what’s going on.... etc.

I think ? you are using this picture for your own fantasy, and somehow you expect us all to believe it’s true... lol ?.

I know a real story when I see one....

cocks can be longer than a woman can take or thicker as well and sex should be about pleasing a woman and not about getting a cock in a hole

Back