What If He's too Big?

My wife says it's both a physical and mental issue when it comes to a well endowed man. From a physical standpoint her body is really not built for a really big man and that is why she has to have a mental connection with him to help her out if/when we meet someone.
She says I am "perfect" for her but that a man bigger than me would be thrilling for her and that she will be scared but not to worry.

I won't complain at all!! I started out with an 11in and he trained me to take it very well. I admit it I love big ones but for me it's more than size, it's black men's attitude and dominance that makes me melt!
Spoken like a true BBC slut. Ya gotta luv 'em.

Im black and Im only 4 inches so I dont think that will hurt anyone .black and small :oops:
You know Jeff. The thing about this site that deters me from interacting more is everyone is obsessed over the size of the BBC but I am not impressed by size. If you want to impression me tell me about the tongue skills. Now don't get me wrong ya gotta be bigger than a tampon cuz we walk around and forget about it. But a woman canal is only 7-8 inch long everything else is left out in the cold. Hence the reason everyone is going anal crazy. The point is the women after BBC are after the dominance and extremes not the size. But that's just my opinion. So put a smile on, size isn't the most desired thing

You know Jeff. The thing about this site that deters me from interacting more is everyone is obsessed over the size of the BBC but I am not impressed by size. If you want to impression me tell me about the tongue skills. Now don't get me wrong ya gotta be bigger than a tampon cuz we walk around and forget about it. But a woman canal is only 7-8 inch long everything else is left out in the cold. Hence the reason everyone is going anal crazy. The point is the women after BBC are after the dominance and extremes not the size. But that's just my opinion. So put a smile on, size isn't the most desired thing

What is this anal crazy thing you speak of?
My wife says the same thing about length. NOTHING over 9" long but she says girth is another story. I did not know this was a thing for her but she says she loves the idea of being "filled" up.

Lol everyone seems obsessed with anal sex which is why I said that. Mine is for special occasions and birthdays only smaller dicks only.

Length is one thing like I said over 8 is not making inside. But we expand to give birth so yes width or girth is what is pleasurable or gives the sensation of filling up. This is where the fisting thing comes in for some.

What is this anal crazy thing you speak of?
My wife says the same thing about length. NOTHING over 9" long but she says girth is another story. I did not know this was a thing for her but she says she loves the idea of being "filled" up.

Back