First Chapter of my BNWO cuckold Novel

Suziyum

Female
Its the of newly weds Alex and Natasha (quirky name for a southern girl;) Just a bit of fum, proabalby will offend some one, lol. Tell me if you like it.

Chapter 1: Wedding Limo

Alex, a financial advisor at a large firm, cut a diminutive figure at 5’8” 130 pounds. He had his qualities, high cheek bones big brown eyes and a lovely smile with straight white teeth, full lips and smooth skin. He also had an unusually plump and round butt for such small man, but he punched well above his weight when it came to his new bride, Natasha. She was a drop dead beauty, slightly taller than him, with long shapely legs, thin waist, big natural G cup tits with large thick protruding nipples that she sometimes had to tape over when in public, long blond hair; a blue eyed Scandinavian beauty from the Deep South. She had a little tattoo on her right butt cheek that read Snow Bunny. He assumed that she enjoyed skiing although they had yet to hit the slopes together. She had a lovely and alluring southern accent and he loved her. She could be a handful and was quite demanding, if she didn’t get what she wanted there was always hell to pay, but he loved her and he knew had had to lock her down if I he wanted to keep her. That’s why the quick wedding after only six months of meeting her. They had allot in common he thought. They liked fitness, she was liberal and anti-racist like himself.

It was a small affair with only his immediate family a few people from work on his side. He knew she no longer had any family, her parents having died in a car crash when she was small, but to his surprise her side of the aisle was almost all large black men. Interesting, but that’s OK, he was not a bigot and welcomed her friends. After the short ceremony, and some chatting with guests, Alex was notified that the limo was ready and Natasha was already in it ready to go to there castle in the North Carolina mountains, a lovely large English style country house made of stone with beautiful gardens. He had rented it for a week for the honeymoon. It came with a private chef and housekeeping. It would be like a fairytale secluded in the mountains in marital bliss.

On arriving to the limo, the door was held open for him by one of Natashas friends, as he bent over to step in the friend jokingly tripped him and Alex fell face first down onto the feet of a large older black man sitting next to Natasha, Alexes face landed directly on his perfectly shined shoes. Snickers could be heard all around. Natasha laughed out loud. He looked up red-faced to see the limo was nearly full with four black men and Natasha. As the man who held the door stepped in and took the las available seat.

“Oh, silly you! Come on baby just sit herebuy me. I want you close to me, baby.” Natasha motioned for him to slide on the floor between her legs.

“There you go baby stretch this little legs out and git comfy” she rested her. Hands on his shoulders.

It was a two and a ride hour ride to their mountain retreat. Alex, looked at Natasha questioningly.

“What’s wrong baby? Oh, them? they just coming for the ride. I thought you might want to git to know the people I grew up with”

Alex, not wanting to seem uncomfortable said,

“Sure, yeah, that’s great. Hi, I’m Alex, well you probably know that already,” he stammered

The limo was silent as they all eyed him. Five big strong black men who he’d never seen before. It was fine though. Blacks are just like us, its just stupid racist assholes who would have a problem with them.

Suddenly the older man who’s shoes he ad inadvertently kissed spoke loudly,

“Why don’t you ma’ fuckers introduce yourseves!”

Jerome, Shaqil, Derrall, and Jevon all introduced themselves.

“And I’m Issac”, said the older man, but you can call me Big Daddy.” He smiled.

“Oh, um, nice to meet you…Isaac…” Alex said, then embarrassingly mumbled “Big Daddy” under his breath.

“Yes, we gonna have a good time. It’s so nice to see Natasha again. I’ve know her since she was just twelve years old, ain’t that right little bunny.”

“That’s right Big Daddy” she said slapping him on the knee, leaving her hand there while resting her other hand on Alexes shoulder as he sat on the floor between her legs.

Jerome spoke up, “This is going to be a long ride you got anything to ******* in here?”

“Whyn’t ya git everyone a ******* of bubbly champaign baby?” Natasha said to Alex.

“Sure, yeah, that’s a great idea” Alex got to his knees and walked over to the bar. It was awkward in such a small space he brushed the mens legs as me moved. He served each man a ******* his knees as they was no room to stand up straight. Then brought Natasha her *******. She clinked glasses with Big Daddy and drank the whole glass in one swallow.

“Git me another one baby” Alex complied.

Jevon, pulled out a huge splif from his tuxedo jacket and lit it up. “Yeah, that’s what I talkin about” said Shaqil.

Alex piped up, “Oh, do you think that’s a good idea?”

“What da fuck you talkin bout black man? We ain’t driven” others…”geah nigaa we ain’t driven”, “it ain’t no thing”, “we good”

“So, tell us about yourself Alex”, said Jerome

“Well, I’m a financial advisor and now a proud husband. I like mountain biking to stay fit.” Said Alex

“Yeah, dats good staying fit and *******. I hit da gym like mutha fucka” other…”yeah dog” “hit dat mutha” “lift those weights black man”

“What else you like to do?” Asked Jerome with a smirk. The limo was now chokingly thick with marijuana smoke. Everyone was starting to get high, even Alex had partaken.

“Um that’s it really, between work and my new bride that’s pretty much all I have time for.” Alex said.

“Thats aint aaaalllll you have time for though is it baby?” Natasha smiled.

“Tell’em what we do in our free time baby,” she said.

“Well, we do have some fun, obviously,” he said turning red now.

“Tell em how I make you wear my panties when I peg you!” She said laughing.

“Oooooh shiiit, now da ******* comin out. Little ma ficka get freaky…das cool” they all laughed in encouragement.

“Yeah, well, we have a healthy sex life I guess you could say” said Alex now beet red.

Natasha grabbed his hair pulling his head back as she leaned down and stuck her tongue deeply into his mouth. Her tongue was almost four inches long, she could almost ******* him with it. High as fuck and half ******* he lapped up her advance sucking her tongue and reaching up around her neck to hug her, feeling her long blond hair dangle down onto his face. He could feel his member swelling in his trousers. His head was swirling. What the fuck…just go with it he thought.

Everyone got quiet as they watched Alex deep throat Natashas advancing tongue. Alex tried his best to tongue her back but mainly he just sucked and slurped on her long snake as she probed him. When she let up on him he opened his eyes and saw that Jevon had unleashed his huge black cock from his trousers, it was easily eight inches and thick, he was stroking it slowly. The others had huge bulges they were sliding their hands across as they watched Natasha deeply tongue Alex. Alexes eye bulged.

Natasha, said, “Look at me baby! You know how you suck my black dick when I peg you, now I want you to do that for Jevon.”

“What? Baby, that just us. I’m not gay. That’s supposed to be just between you and me.” Alex stammered.

“No baby, I sent pics to all my pals” she giggled. “You are practically famous!” She laughed. “Now git the fuck over there and suck his dick for your new wife! I want to see you suck cock now for real now.”

“Look ,no offense, uh, Jevon, that’s you name right Jevon, Um, its cool and everything, but um…”

“What a matter? You racist as fuck. Dats what you are saying?” He said smiling and waving his thick eight inch cock back and forth in the air.

“No, no of course not, NO! I’m not racist at all, far from it in fact. I’m just not gay.” Alex tried to say with authority.

“If you not gay then you racist as fuck, racist cracker mutha fucka right here…,” taunted Jevon half joking as he smiled and pulled his cock down hard letting it bounce up again and hit his belly.

“Please, do it for me baby. He knows your not racist, so go prove it. It’s just for fun, you know I like it. They ain’t gonna tell on you,” encouraged Natasha

The men laughed.

Alex, his eye fixated on Jevon’s big meat, reluctantly got to his knees and crawled over to the end of the limo where Jevon was sitting spread legged stroking his big cock, balls hangin down low.

“Show me baby, do it for me baby” Natasha said in an encouraging tone.

Alex was on his knees in front of Jevon big bobbing cock.

“Das it, open yo mouth bitch” Jevon said in a cool tone.

Alex felt his own hand moving forward to grab the base of Jevons cock, it was thicker than he has imagined, much thicker than the seven inch strap on Natasha had been using in their fun session. It was warm and pulsing with thick veins wrapping around it. The skin moved along the shaft when he stroked it. His hand covered less than half of the length. Jevon pulled his forsaken back exposing a bright pink slick bulbous head contrasting against the darkness of his meaty shaft. He brought his mouth down onto Jevons cock taking in the fat head. He could taste the saltiness and was surprised at how smooth it was compared to the dildo of Natashas strapon. He began to move his head up and down, he heard another man’s zipper go down and could hear faint murmurs of the other men, but his mind was focused on Jevons cock, pumping his big head in out, sometimes all the way to the back of his throat.

“Yeah, das good bitch.” said Jevon

“Do him like you do me, baby” Natasha said encouragingly. “Do him like a taught you!”

Alex started licking Jevon’s whole shaft up and down with his tongue then pressing his lips and sliding them up and down his eight inch shaft.

Alex looked back briefly at Natasha, her eyes gleaming as she watched him ,her left hand was rubbing a massive bulge that went three quarters of the way down Big Daddy’s trouser leg. The sight of his new wife in her wedding dress rubbing an older black mans huge cock through his trousers made his head spin. He looked around and could see the other men had their cocks out now and were stroking them slowly.

“Suck dat dick bitch, make me nut mutha fucka” said Jevon

Alex forgot himself completely and started sucking and slurping like a mad man. He cupped Jevons huge balls and stroked his fat eight inch member as he suck the head. He could feel Jevon begin to tense up gently grabbing the back of his head.

“Oh yeah, bitch I’m gonna nut, Im gonna nut.” with that he let out a long groan.

Alex could feel Jevon’s cock thicken and go rigid, he felt a mighty pulse in his cock as a burst of hot cum exploded with ******* on the back of his throat spilling out of his mouth. He tried to swallow, but then another and another…and another, at least five big blasts of cum into Alex’s mouth. He swallowed as much as he could before tore himself away from Jevon’s pulsating cock to keep from *******…then another blast cum spewed out across Ales’s face. Jevon pulled Alex’s head back onto his big cum covered cock and finished his load in Ales’s mouth with a long slow groan.

“Ah yeah, white bitch is a black man luva. You love dat black man dick bitch?” Said Jevon.

Alex didn’t know how to respond sitting there on his knees panting with gobs of cum all over his face and chin.

“Come over here now baby,” Natasha cooed.

Without thinking, Alex crawled past the other men stroking their cocks. He could feel one of them grab his ample butt as he crept to Natasha.

“Now kiss me baby” Natasha leaned down as she deep throated Alex with her long tongue getting cum all over her nose and lips.

“Look at you all covered in black man cum. Let’s go clean you up, you got more work to do baby.” Natasha started wiping the cum from Alexes face and feeding it to him from her fingers. “Now eat that like a good boy for Natasha” Alex, bewildered and high as a kite did what Natasha asked…as always.

“There now, that’s more presentable” she winked at Big Daddy who smiled back at her

Still another hour and a half to go before getting to their honeymoon hideaway. Three men sat there stroking their big black cocks, balls out and legs spread. Jevon was rolling another joint.

“Now git the fuck over there and suck some more cock for your new wife! Git!,” Natasha barked.

Shaqil’s cock was thinner, but longer than Jerome’s, it arched forward like a fishing pole. Sitting on the low seat of the limo, his shiny balls dangled over the edge of the seat almost to the floor. Alex was fixated. He stroked Shaqil’s cock up and down, it must have been at least nine inches. He was circumsized with a relatively small pointy head that easily slid into Alex’s mouth. Alex gave him long strokes as he slid Shaqil’s cock in and out of his already well used mouth, his slobber dripping down the black mans shaft offering lubrication for his stroking.

“Suck his dick, baby! Don’t forget those big black man balls,” Natasha coached from her seat nest to Big Daddy.

Alex stroked Shaqil’s shaft in one hand played with his dangling balls with the other as he slid his head up and down on the long black cock. He could feel the head penetrate his throat a short distance. To his surprise this made Alex’s cock go rigid in his trousers. The black mans cock pushing against his throat opening, the feeling of his throat opening being violated was intoxicating.

Sensing this, Shaqil said, “Dats it, get on dat ,bitch.”

He grabbed the back of Alex’s head with one hand like palming a basketball, pushing, guiding his head down deeper onto his long cock with each stroke. At first Alex gagged, but soon half the black cock slingers shaft was down his throat. Thick ropes of throat saliva formed and made long strings between Alex’s mouth and Jevons cock whenever Jevon gave him a moment to catch his breath. Alex’s eyes began to water as Shaqil continued to push his head down onto his long cock.

Shaqil became more aggressive as he came close to orgasm, grabbing Alex’s hair with both hands, face fucking him to climax. Alex just tried to breath and not throw up as the long black cock ****** its way down his throat.

“Look at dat cracker mutha fucka swallow black man dick! Natasha proud of you, boy!” Said one of the men, the rest murmured various comment as they stroked their big cocks and watched.

“Oh yeah, take dat *******!” Shaqil yelled as he bucked his hips forward thrusting his cock deep down Alex’s throat.

Alex pulled off him in a reflex action just in time to receive thick stringing ropes of black man cum all over his face. Shaqil was stroking his long shaft with one hand and holding Alex’s hair with the other as hew spewed his load onto Alex’s face.

“Mutha fucka, don’t you ever pull off a black man’s cock when he gives up his nut!,” Shaqil yelled as he slapped Alex across his cum covered face. “You understand me bitch?” He said, as he slapped him again. Alex was stunned.

“I axed you a question cracker,” Shaqil barked.

“Yes,” Said Alex face plastered in thick saliva and cum.

“Yes what, mutha fucka?”

“Yes, sir I understand, sir” said Alex.

“Now lick the cum off my hand, bitch.” Alex completed by carefully licking the cum and saliva of the mans hands.

There was fire of violence in Shaqil’s eyes. Big Daddy, stepped in.

“Now, just calm down everyone. Let’s have another *******,” he said. Natasha jumped up to serve the men.

“Boy, uh Alex, you know what Reparations is?” Big Daddy asked in a kind voice.

“Yes, that’s what blacks deserve from whites for all the pain they have caused them over the centuries of injustice. I feel very strongly about that, sir,” Alex said earnestly as he self-consciously pushed the cum off his face into his mouth with his fingers.

“That’s good!”,said the big man. “It’s just the natural course of things now. The pendulum swinging, as they say. It’s your turn for redemption. Now, wipe your face off and come over er and kiss my feet while you apologize for being white,” said Big Daddy with an air of earnestness.

Natasha handed Big Daddy another glass of champagne. And sat down next to him.

Alex, righteously wiped the cum off his face and crawled over to Big Daddy’s size 14 shoes. He bent down placed his lips on them, kissing each one.

“I’m sorry for being white. I’m sorry for everything. Please forgive me, although I know there is no forgiveness for being a white oppressor,” Alex, said.

“Now kiss every man’s feet in this limo right now,” Big Daddy commanded with a kind and sincere voice.

Natasha watched Alex crawl to each man and carefully kiss his feet, look into his eyes and say, “I’m sorry for being white.”

With this the last two men, sitting together at the end of the limo, took turns stuffing Alex’s face with their big black cocks. They came together covering his face with their black seed, as the limo pulled into the gravel driveway of the mountain estate.

I love it! Got, me hard for sure. However, word spelling.. There vs Their, etc. May need to read back through it. But, I love the build up and can't wait for the rest.

Back