What happens after?

We haven't experienced that event yet but I'm thinking she'll come back to me and tell me what her first experience was like. :D This is where I'll learn to get over whatever feelings I have about this new thing. :sex:

Immediately afterwards while our bull is still present, hubby and I will make out and he'll clean up every drop. Then when we get home from his place, we just cuddle, kiss and fuck. We laugh, giggle, tell each other how much we love each other. We wake up, cuddle and more sex. We never shower until the following night, so we can still feel and smell his cum on me/us the whole next day.

I have always wondered what happens AFTER I leave?

What interaction do husband and wife have just after the bull leaves? What do you do?
Everyone has their own thing, curious to hear what is yours?
OK, this has only been done once but after he left my wife wanted me to go down on her and I did it. I could not believe how aroused I got realizing what I was getting. The taste of his cum mixed with her juices was a huge turn on and it made me lose my load while doing it. My wife got a huge kick out of that. We both want to do that again

I get home sometime between 2am and 11am exhausted sometimes just freshly fucked. Hubby is asleep and I wake him with a kiss and ask if he wants to see. His excitment is like a baby at Christmas. I will sit on a towel on the sofa, legs parted as he looks and begs to put his white dick in me to feel how loose it is. I of course deny him and tell him to masturbate on my feet as he kneels smelling my use. The whole time I describe the nights or weekends sexual events. He will erupt on my feet or stand and cum on my tits, then he has to lick either clean as I laugh and finger myself.

Immediately afterwards while our bull is still present, hubby and I will make out and he'll clean up every drop. Then when we get home from his place, we just cuddle, kiss and fuck. We laugh, giggle, tell each other how much we love each other. We wake up, cuddle and more sex. We never shower until the following night, so we can still feel and smell his cum on me/us the whole next day.
Perfect couple

The "reclaiming" process. Then snuggle and drift off to sleep (it's usually late). Then more sex in morning!
Same with us. We end up like loved up teenagers again. Obviously the sex with others is great, but the days leading and days after winding down with my cuck is what I find much more emotionally satisfying, and that all he wants is me and not ever another woman also bonds us like glue when we do this.

When our steady Bull leaves after the weekend, what we do varies. i am sometimes treated to a face sitting, but more likely my Wife takes a shower while i change the sheets, make her a ******* and wait for her to get out of the shower. i then get to dry her with her favorite towel. (Doing this always challenges the cock cage.) She sometimes wants me to continue soothing her with my tongue, but is just as likely to curl up in bed with a book while i go do the laundry.

Back