What happens after?

Not a long experience in the lifestyle, but I end up very tired after a couple of hours of intense IR sex. However, I cannot be happy without my babe. When the black guy has left, he comes to me with a glas of wine, I free him from his cage and we have some mix of smooth and animalistic reclaim sex. After some hours of sleep or the morning after, we shower together and have sex again. And then I cage him again. Just kidding LOL
Where were you kidding? You keep him in his cage all time?

In our case, she sees her bull during the day while I am at work. When I get home, she tells me all the details of what happened. We usually have some great fucking after that, or at the least, she sucks my dick.

In our case, she sees her bull during the day while I am at work. When I get home, she tells me all the details of what happened. We usually have some great fucking after that, or at the least, she sucks my dick.
Same here...My wife meets her guy alone.....I found this to be the most exciting. I have been present early on but she tells me that the lovemaking is more "real" and passionate when they are alone. It could be that he's a younger guy. 27 she's 37. Also, he wore a condom when I was present but doesn't and never pulls out when they are alone.

So from our limited experience (as of last evening) she kissed me deeply after he dropped her off. She was flushed and smelled of sex. We spent the time in the car on the way home with my hand in her leg as she told me about her experience with him. She was honest about the difference in size, consistency and taste of his cum, and how much she wants to experience this again. She also was very clear in reminding me that she did this to fulfill my fantasy in case there was any jealousy. There wasn’t.

We made an agreement regarding her seeing him again which she was more than agreeable to. She wanted to hear his voice so we called him. She was put at ease about his satisfaction (as yesterday was her very first time outside our marriage). We discussed a future visit and the feelings of all three of us. When we were almost home we said good night to him.

After getting home my hands were all over her as we made out. She was left pretty worn out and didn’t have energy enough to do more than retell everything that happened as I played with myself. She drifted of to sleep before I finished. I used the pictures they had shared to finish.

It's been different each time. The first time we talked about things and how we felt. Talked about if we wanted to do it again and then I gave him a handjob while he told me how he felt and what he was thinking.

The second time I let him reclaim be just so he could have that feeling.

Afterwards it all depended on where we were when we met back up. There were various things that happened but almost every time the very first thing we did was talk about our feelings and what happened.

It's been different each time. The first time we talked about things and how we felt. Talked about if we wanted to do it again and then I gave him a handjob while he told me how he felt and what he was thinking.

The second time I let him reclaim be just so he could have that feeling.

Afterwards it all depended on where we were when we met back up. There were various things that happened but almost every time the very first thing we did was talk about our feelings and what happened.
:hot:

I have always wondered what happens AFTER I leave?

What interaction do husband and wife have just after the bull leaves? What do you do?
Everyone has their own thing, curious to hear what is yours?
A very interesting and perceptive question. @James J,what would you want to happen? Have you ever told the wife or couple what you wanted them to do (or at least what was allowed/not allowed)?

When our steady Bull leaves after the weekend, what we do varies. i am sometimes treated to a face sitting, but more likely my Wife takes a shower while i change the sheets, make her a ******* and wait for her to get out of the shower. i then get to dry her with her favorite towel. (Doing this always challenges the cock cage.) She sometimes wants me to continue soothing her with my tongue, but is just as likely to curl up in bed with a book while i go do the laundry.
You are a fucking lucky guy!

It depends often we have more sex or sometimes go to sleep or if it is early in the afternoon. A few times there was another guy coming for a visit. We usually have sex when the other man is present or sometimes not. Married people have normal lives and sex is just part of it

Back