What happens after?

I get home sometime between 2am and 11am exhausted sometimes just freshly fucked. Hubby is asleep and I wake him with a kiss and ask if he wants to see. His excitment is like a baby at Christmas. I will sit on a towel on the sofa, legs parted as he looks and begs to put his white dick in me to feel how loose it is. I of course deny him and tell him to masturbate on my feet as he kneels smelling my use. The whole time I describe the nights or weekends sexual events. He will erupt on my feet or stand and cum on my tits, then he has to lick either clean as I laugh and finger myself.
You have a very lucky cuck.

Immediately afterwards while our bull is still present, hubby and I will make out and he'll clean up every drop. Then when we get home from his place, we just cuddle, kiss and fuck. We laugh, giggle, tell each other how much we love each other. We wake up, cuddle and more sex. We never shower until the following night, so we can still feel and smell his cum on me/us the whole next day.
that's fucking hot!

When our steady Bull leaves after the weekend, what we do varies. i am sometimes treated to a face sitting, but more likely my Wife takes a shower while i change the sheets, make her a ******* and wait for her to get out of the shower. i then get to dry her with her favorite towel. (Doing this always challenges the cock cage.) She sometimes wants me to continue soothing her with my tongue, but is just as likely to curl up in bed with a book while i go do the laundry.
Awwww how cute x
You should get yourself a pretty little maids oufit lol

I get home sometime between 2am and 11am exhausted sometimes just freshly fucked. Hubby is asleep and I wake him with a kiss and ask if he wants to see. His excitment is like a baby at Christmas. I will sit on a towel on the sofa, legs parted as he looks and begs to put his white dick in me to feel how loose it is. I of course deny him and tell him to masturbate on my feet as he kneels smelling my use. The whole time I describe the nights or weekends sexual events. He will erupt on my feet or stand and cum on my tits, then he has to lick either clean as I laugh and finger myself.
Hmmm

Well, to all the bulls on here reading this thread. Tell us what happens afterwards. Once you leave, what are your thoughts?

Once you get home how do you feel?

Do you jerk off to the thoughts over the next few days?

Do you tell others/ friends?

What are your thoughts of the cuck and his wife?

Do you feel happy for them, sad, empowered, do you admire them or feel they are nothing more than beta wimp and his cheap whore wife?

Do you leave feeling respect for them?

Would love to know what the bull feels after a catch up with them.

Last edited:
That is so fucking hot!

Well if she is fully worked, she will lay on the bed and have me show the Man out. I will thank him for giving my wife a level of pleasure she needs and I can’t give her.

She will come down and meet me in the kitchen for a glass of wine or cup of special tea. I will rub her back and nibble at her ear or neck to tease her. She will playful scold me and soon we will kiss. We will end up back in bed and cuddle/spoon. I will kiss her body and give her a rub down with aromatic massage oil. She will relax and soon she will push my head to her sex and demand that I kiss and lick her sex and thighs. At first she will have her legs on my shoulders and thighs clinching on my head to make me lick deep into her, but soon will relax and hold my hair to keep me there while guiding me where to lick or how deep to lick.

Once she is done with my mouth she will give me a slow hand job and more than not give me a ruined orgasm and tease me or mock me. I will get up and get a wet wash cloth and clean her and myself. We then snuggle in bed, chat a bit and fall asleep. When she is feeling wicked she will tease me and mock me for a bit while we cuddle. A few times she has made me admit her lovers are much better lovers than I am.

Well if she is fully worked, she will lay on the bed and have me show the Man out. I will thank him for giving my wife a level of pleasure she needs and I can’t give her.

She will come down and meet me in the kitchen for a glass of wine or cup of special tea. I will rub her back and nibble at her ear or neck to tease her. She will playful scold me and soon we will kiss. We will end up back in bed and cuddle/spoon. I will kiss her body and give her a rub down with aromatic massage oil. She will relax and soon she will push my head to her sex and demand that I kiss and lick her sex and thighs. At first she will have her legs on my shoulders and thighs clinching on my head to make me lick deep into her, but soon will relax and hold my hair to keep me there while guiding me where to lick or how deep to lick.

Once she is done with my mouth she will give me a slow hand job and more than not give me a ruined orgasm and tease me or mock me. I will get up and get a wet wash cloth and clean her and myself. We then snuggle in bed, chat a bit and fall asleep. When she is feeling wicked she will tease me and mock me for a bit while we cuddle. A few times she has made me admit her lovers are much better lovers than I am.
She sounds perfect !

Well, to all the bulls on here reading this thread. Tell us what happens afterwards. Once you leave, what are your thoughts?

Once you get home how do you feel?

Do you jerk off to the thoughts over the next few days?

Do you tell others/ friends?

What are your thoughts of the cuck and his wife?

Do you feel happy for them, sad, empowered, do you admire them or feel they are nothing more than beta wimp and his cheap whore wife?

Do you leave feeling respect for them?

Would love to know what the bull feels after a catch up with them.

Actually it depends on the lady/coupe. In most cases, my night experience ends there. I go home and have a nice hot shower, grab a *******, and have a smile for the rest of the day.

I have had on occasion had the wife send me pictures throughout the day or night.
of her pussy still leaking my cum
of her riding hubby full of my cum
having hubby licking her pussy
or a candid shot out in public with people that would never suspect that she's just been fucked (family, church, work, etc...)
those always make me smile.

On vacation, it's a completely different story :)

Back