What fantasies do bbc bulls have?

1. Raceplay or raceplay roleplay
2. caging the cuck as soon as I meet his girl and he rubs in confinement while I use his gf/wife
3. love cnc
4.Making the woman muffle her moans by kissing the cuck
5. Having a lil freeuse fuckdoll
6. Fucking a hotwife and she becomes needy and depraved for bnc :)
7. forsing a cuck to slurp the cum out of his gf's /wife's holes

I kove thisbso much because my wife did this before we were married. Her friends thought she was cheating on me but I knew the whole time and wanted her to cuck me. So my wife would talk about him to her friends ask the time and even convinced two of her friends to fuck him. They wanted to find out what about him was making my gf "cheat" lmaoo. She would literally recommend him to other hotwives and help bring him new women to fuck.

Not only was she giving him her pussy but she was getting him new pussy to fuck all while I was getting nothing from anyone.
It’s Wht I do too…I make sure she tells her friends, sooner or later, one will send the signals she wants to too😈👍🏿

I enjoy turning normally prim and proper women into complete obedient sluts for Black men by allowing them to release their deepest and darkest fantasies without fear of judgement. At the end watching them do things that they never done for anyone before.

You start with very small tasks that only you and her know about and build from there.
Mmmmmmmm sounds amazing xxx

I want her to ask the cuck which of her friends he'd love to fuck and she has to invite that friend or multiple with her to fuck me while the cuck is watching and can't participate.. (could also be a hot colleague of him).

We could have a date set up and have him open the door to welcome her in. I'd order him to take care of all her stuff but to not play with her. While she gets undressed I want his wife to start sucking my dick while the other is getting ready.. I'll have him sit right in front of her while she commits fully to my dick.. ordering his wife to lay down while she is sitting on the friends face but still sucking my cock.

Back