what does it feel like to cum inside a white queen?

hey y'all, young bbc from atl and i was wondering what it feels like to cum inside of a white queen? i've came inside women before and it feels amazing, but i've never came inside a true slut for black dick! I just wanted know what it feels like to be balls deep inside of a queen of spades and release ever seed i have into her soft white pussy! just wanna hear y'all's experience and see if maybe a white queen would let me release!
I love the throbbing feeling

I was with an older white queen a few years ago, she was 44. We were getting in really deep in missionary , I was bottomed out inside of her with her legs spread as wide as she could. She could tell I was close because I picked up the pace a bit. She looked up at me, grabbed my face and asked me was I going to cum inside of her. I looked back into her eyes and said yes, then she kissed me. After about a minute, I was ready so I locked eyes with her again and she said, “fill me up” right then and there was the hardest I have ever came inside of a white woman before. I was hooked
Love the feeling of a black man cumming in me !

For me it's like having a chance be proof that magic is real especially when you make her feel like nothing and no one else has been able to do. It also makes you feel like Black Bull, is perfect match with the White vixen that's the only way to explain how warm and exactly right the fit and orgasms are..
This right here. Damn! I know the first well hung black guy that fucks my wife is going to blow her mind. The level of sexual satisfaction is going to be like nothing she has ever experienced. We live a bit South of you in the SF East Bay.

The first time I had sex with my current wife (She was my workmate in that time) I had alreadyknown that she had been fucking with her ex boyfriend some hours before and that was an incredible sensation.

Pr
hey y'all, young bbc from atl and i was wondering what it feels like to cum inside of a white queen? i've came inside women before and it feels amazing, but i've never came inside a true slut for black dick! I just wanted know what it feels like to be balls deep inside of a queen of spades and release ever seed i have into her soft white pussy! just wanna hear y'all's experience and see if maybe a white queen would let me release!
Pretty sure just like any other pussy…

Would you like to find out with my Sexy, Blonde Wife...???

Attachments

• EC 2.jpeg
    EC 2.jpeg
    38.4 KB · Views: 27
What does it feel like to have a s.lave mentality?

Well, I have fairies inside me that kiss, stroke and caress black cock while sprinkling fairy dust on his penis. When it’s a white man they stab his penis. All other women have teeth down there. You have been warned…

gotta love these questions…

That’s funny, good one!!!!!

I remember the first time one of my wife’s black boyfriends brought his nephew to our house right after his 18th birthday. he was so nervous but my wife slipped between his legs and started sucking his very big cock, great DNA in that family! When he got positioned between her legs, his big cock getting lined up and rubbing her pussy lips and he pushed her legs back pinning them near her shoulders and pushed it in, he lost it. He had been quiet the whole time, hardly a peep but he started moaning really loud, grunting, just kept mummering loudly, Oh my fucking god, oh my fucking god, oh my god, fuck, goddamn this is good pussy, fuck and in about 40 seconds in he literally shouted out, fuck I’m cumming, FUCK. I know if the neighbors where outside and they may have been, was a beautiful saturday and weather was great so who knows but if they where they could have heard him for sure. I don’t think he had ever came in a pussy without a condom before. When he finally pulled his spent cock out, I remember how frothy with cream it was and how my wife pulled him up and took it in her mouth and sucked him clean and hard again. He was so wound up, hyper, excited it was like he was on a bunch of Red Bulls and kept telling us over and over thank you, thank you, OMFG that was great, you are awesome Mrs., that was out of this world, m mind is blown, that was the best…just on and on like a kid on Christmas morining….. he came in her 5 times that day and actually wanted more but his uncle had something going on and had to leave but he was begging to stay asking his uncle if he could come back and get him later that night!!! 😂. he wanted that white married pussy bad and couldn’t get enough. He had to leave but he was back the next Saturday and frequently until he moved off to college.

he’s 22 now and still stops by when he can as he moved about 100 miles away for college then his job but he stops by on a Saturday or sunday about 2 times a month and fucks my wife all day. When i say college, he went to a major div 1 college on a football scholarship and started as a freshman. Played on a NFL practice squad for a few months until he gave it up due to knee injuries and got a real job. He has brought over a friend that made an NFL team currently and I watched them give her about 18” of BBC combined and both painted her face twice and filled her pussy at least twice as well….each….ah youth!!!

That’s funny, good one!!!!!

I remember the first time one of my wife’s black boyfriends brought his nephew to our house right after his 18th birthday. he was so nervous but my wife slipped between his legs and started sucking his very big cock, great DNA in that family! When he got positioned between her legs, his big cock getting lined up and rubbing her pussy lips and he pushed her legs back pinning them near her shoulders and pushed it in, he lost it. He had been quiet the whole time, hardly a peep but he started moaning really loud, grunting, just kept mummering loudly, Oh my fucking god, oh my fucking god, oh my god, fuck, goddamn this is good pussy, fuck and in about 40 seconds in he literally shouted out, fuck I’m cumming, FUCK. I know if the neighbors where outside and they may have been, was a beautiful saturday and weather was great so who knows but if they where they could have heard him for sure. I don’t think he had ever came in a pussy without a condom before. When he finally pulled his spent cock out, I remember how frothy with cream it was and how my wife pulled him up and took it in her mouth and sucked him clean and hard again. He was so wound up, hyper, excited it was like he was on a bunch of Red Bulls and kept telling us over and over thank you, thank you, OMFG that was great, you are awesome Mrs., that was out of this world, m mind is blown, that was the best…just on and on like a kid on Christmas morining….. he came in her 5 times that day and actually wanted more but his uncle had something going on and had to leave but he was begging to stay asking his uncle if he could come back and get him later that night!!! 😂. he wanted that white married pussy bad and couldn’t get enough. He had to leave but he was back the next Saturday and frequently until he moved off to college.

he’s 22 now and still stops by when he can as he moved about 100 miles away for college then his job but he stops by on a Saturday or sunday about 2 times a month and fucks my wife all day. When i say college, he went to a major div 1 college on a football scholarship and started as a freshman. Played on a NFL practice squad for a few months until he gave it up due to knee injuries and got a real job. He has brought over a friend that made an NFL team currently and I watched them give her about 18” of BBC combined and both painted her face twice and filled her pussy at least twice as well….each….ah youth!!!
what an amazing story. you've been beaming with pride watching your wife with him

Back