Queens looking for crossdressing sissy to serve you and bbc message me to chat....

I'm a 38 year old slutty sissy that is seeking a queen to serve..I'm actually very strong and athletic and was a college athlete but I also have always loved being a slutty sissy. I've always preferred g strings and lingerie to men's clothing and when it comes to sex, I've always been the submissive..I love serving and will do literally nething for my queen and her's or our bull..I promise I'll be the best lil slut you'll ever have and that I will make sure my queen and her or our bull is constantly satisfied..Lol i eat pussy and suck cock on command and there few things I love better than cleaning cum out of my queen's asshole and pussy....

I'm a dominant wife I've been married for 20 years and I have fully feminized my sissy husband he is almost 100% sissy girl he started his hormone shots last week he has been trained he's giving over his manhood to me and total control over him he's been trained and bread by big black daddies he's been bread to serve only black daddies part-time I manage a strip joint deep in the heart of the City it is all black strippers I am very very gorgeous all my friends say I am a solid nine I'm looking for another Sissy so he can share and sleep with my sissy husband I have too many black friends my husband to take care of this is why I'm looking for another Sissy he will be bred at least three or four times a week if I'm not having a party on the weekend I am taking my sissy to a party or a nightclub or a gay bar I have very high end clients that love little sissy boy especially with very very small little sissy clitty most of them men are white I will treat you with respect and I will never let anybody hurt you I think Sissy boys are very very cute especially when two are playing with each other if you are interested please get a hold of me you will have total control over my sissy husband to do whatever you want with him you will be treated very very well at the end of the week you will get allowance and it is very very generous all my black Daddy a very very big average size is 12 in I have one Daddy he is 16 in and he has huge huge balls they look like baseballs

Please let us know if you are interested in foursome

Attachments

• download_20200620_145909.jpg
    download_20200620_145909.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 22
I'm a dominant wife I've been married for 20 years and I have fully feminized my sissy husband he is almost 100% sissy girl he started his hormone shots last week he has been trained he's giving over his manhood to me and total control over him he's been trained and bread by big black daddies he's been bread to serve only black daddies part-time I manage a strip joint deep in the heart of the City it is all black strippers I am very very gorgeous all my friends say I am a solid nine I'm looking for another Sissy so he can share and sleep with my sissy husband I have too many black friends my husband to take care of this is why I'm looking for another Sissy he will be bred at least three or four times a week if I'm not having a party on the weekend I am taking my sissy to a party or a nightclub or a gay bar I have very high end clients that love little sissy boy especially with very very small little sissy clitty most of them men are white I will treat you with respect and I will never let anybody hurt you I think Sissy boys are very very cute especially when two are playing with each other if you are interested please get a hold of me you will have total control over my sissy husband to do whatever you want with him you will be treated very very well at the end of the week you will get allowance and it is very very generous all my black Daddy a very very big average size is 12 in I have one Daddy he is 16 in and he has huge huge balls they look like baseballs

Attachments

• IMG_8963.jpeg
    IMG_8963.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_6371.jpeg
    IMG_6371.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_4453.jpeg
    IMG_4453.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 9
IMG_6458.jpegWow..!.., absolutely intriguing.., I’ve had lots of fun playing for many years.., but yours are addictive..:).., I read it at least 6 times…:). See me.., NC girly gurl

Back