Queens looking for crossdressing sissy to serve you and bbc message me to chat....

I'm a 38 year old slutty sissy that is seeking a queen to serve..I'm actually very strong and athletic and was a college athlete but I also have always loved being a slutty sissy. I've always preferred g strings and lingerie to men's clothing and when it comes to sex, I've always been the submissive..I love serving and will do literally nething for my queen and her's or our bull..I promise I'll be the best lil slut you'll ever have and that I will make sure my queen and her or our bull is constantly satisfied..Lol i eat pussy and suck cock on command and there few things I love better than cleaning cum out of my queen's asshole and pussy....

I'm a dominant wife I've been married for 20 years and I have fully feminized my sissy husband he is almost 100% sissy girl he started his hormone shots last week he has been trained he's giving over his manhood to me and total control over him he's been trained and bread by big black daddies he's been bread to serve only black daddies part-time I manage a strip joint deep in the heart of the City it is all black strippers I am very very gorgeous all my friends say I am a solid nine I'm looking for another Sissy so he can share and sleep with my sissy husband I have too many black friends my husband to take care of this is why I'm looking for another Sissy he will be bred at least three or four times a week if I'm not having a party on the weekend I am taking my sissy to a party or a nightclub or a gay bar I have very high end clients that love little sissy boy especially with very very small little sissy clitty most of them men are white I will treat you with respect and I will never let anybody hurt you I think Sissy boys are very very cute especially when two are playing with each other if you are interested please get a hold of me you will have total control over my sissy husband to do whatever you want with him you will be treated very very well at the end of the week you will get allowance and it is very very generous all my black Daddy a very very big average size is 12 in I have one Daddy he is 16 in and he has huge huge balls they look like baseballs

I'm a dominant wife I've been married for 20 years and I have fully feminized my sissy husband he is almost 100% sissy girl he started his hormone shots last week he has been trained he's giving over his manhood to me and total control over him he's been trained and bread by big black daddies he's been bread to serve only black daddies part-time I manage a strip joint deep in the heart of the City it is all black strippers I am very very gorgeous all my friends say I am a solid nine I'm looking for another Sissy so he can share and sleep with my sissy husband I have too many black friends my husband to take care of this is why I'm looking for another Sissy he will be bred at least three or four times a week if I'm not having a party on the weekend I am taking my sissy to a party or a nightclub or a gay bar I have very high end clients that love little sissy boy especially with very very small little sissy clitty most of them men are white I will treat you with respect and I will never let anybody hurt you I think Sissy boys are very very cute especially when two are playing with each other if you are interested please get a hold of me you will have total control over my sissy husband to do whatever you want with him you will be treated very very well at the end of the week you will get allowance and it is very very generous all my black Daddy a very very big average size is 12 in I have one Daddy he is 16 in and he has huge huge balls they look like baseballs

Attachments

• IMG_8963.jpeg
    IMG_8963.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_6371.jpeg
    IMG_6371.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4453.jpeg
    IMG_4453.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 19
IMG_6458.jpegWow..!.., absolutely intriguing.., I’ve had lots of fun playing for many years.., but yours are addictive..:).., I read it at least 6 times…:). See me.., NC girly gurl

Your invitation is very alluring. I am about to begin HRT treatments next week. My Fem-Domme has been feminizing me and strap-on training me since our wedding 10 years ago. I am a submissive sissy who loves to please masculine black men.

this is so fuckin hot would love to be his lil limp dick sissy friend

Attachments

• me1.jpg
    me1.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 13
View attachment 7074600Wow..!.., absolutely intriguing.., I’ve had lots of fun playing for many years.., but yours are addictive..:).., I read it at least 6 times…:). See me.., NC girly gurl
Why don't you give me a text right now 1585-683-4562 I will play with you and show you pictures I'm home right now I just got out of the shower I have my sissy husband wearing a nice pair of panties I would love to see the two of you play with each other

Your invitation is very alluring. I am about to begin HRT treatments next week. My Fem-Domme has been feminizing me and strap-on training me since our wedding 10 years ago. I am a submissive sissy who loves to please masculine black men.
I would love for the four of us to meet I think the four of us could have a great time especially me and your wife watching the two sissies play with each other by the both of us make love and then I would have a babysitter watch the two of you why I take her out to the strip joint and we have fun and bring back to big beautiful alpha black males to make love to us in front of both of you

I'm looking for another sissy if you are interested you'll be taking very very well care of I think you have a very cute little sissy clitty and I would love to see you and my sissy husband play with each other I have a party every weekend with about 10 to 12 couples black and white parties are getting bigger and bigger and I need another sissy to help out my husband you will make pretty good money on tips at the parties it will be expected to do whatever a couple wants to do with you a couple will get 1 hour with you during the week when I'm at work I need someone to babysit my sissy husband you will get an annual salary at the end of the week for the 5 days of service which will also pay you $500 for the 5 days for your babysitting services when my lovers aren't around you will share my bad with me you will be satisfying me for that night my lovers are around you will sure the spare bedroom with my sissy husband and you will have total control over him 24/7 to do whatever you want with him I would love to hear from you right now I just got out of the shower and I would like to see if you can get me wet one 585-683-4562 text me please

You left me a message saying you would like to be my sissy husband friend I am looking for another Sissy for him to play with and to take care of my friends on weekends and to babysit my sissy husband during the week for your babysitting fees you will get $500 for your services for 5 days on weekends will be plenty of bonuses I'm home right now I'm totally nude give me a text back

Back