what does it feel like to cum inside a white queen?

I’ll tell you this, when you’re inside of a white queen, you make it count. I always like to make eye contact with her so we can both confirm this is what both of us want. When she is ready to receive my cum, I usually tell her to spread her legs a little wider so that I can get in deeper. Once that happens and I get ready to fill her up, that will be the best feeling you will ever have

When I cum 💦 inside that pussy all I know is that I have literally reached the very best moment in life!

The moment my Joy, my pleasure, and my excitement have all reached their peak and promise land inside that pussy all at the same time!

At that wonderful point in time nothing else makes sense but to release and empty all the seeds 💦 of life in that pussy just so I can do it all over again and once more feel the best moment in life!♠️

When I cum 💦 inside that pussy all I know is that I have literally reached the very best moment in life!

The moment my Joy, my pleasure, and my excitement have all reached their peak and promise land inside that pussy all at the same time!

At that wonderful point in time nothing else makes sense but to release and empty all the seeds 💦 of life in that pussy just so I can do it all over again and once more feel the best moment in life!♠️
Your purpose is to spread your seed around. No use trying to fight it.

hey y'all, young bbc from atl and i was wondering what it feels like to cum inside of a white queen? i've came inside women before and it feels amazing, but i've never came inside a true slut for black dick! I just wanted know what it feels like to be balls deep inside of a queen of spades and release ever seed i have into her soft white pussy! just wanna hear y'all's experience and see if maybe a white queen would let me release!
It feels great. Nothing like a pussy clinching and releasing your dick while you are cumming a tight wet pussy

hey y'all, young bbc from atl and i was wondering what it feels like to cum inside of a white queen? i've came inside women before and it feels amazing, but i've never came inside a true slut for black dick! I just wanted know what it feels like to be balls deep inside of a queen of spades and release ever seed i have into her soft white pussy! just wanna hear y'all's experience and see if maybe a white queen would let me release!
You got snap?

For me it's like having a chance be proof that magic is real especially when you make her feel like nothing and no one else has been able to do. It also makes you feel like Black Bull, is perfect match with the White vixen that's the only way to explain how warm and exactly right the fit and orgasms are..

Attachments

• 720P_4000K_409328171_6.gif
    720P_4000K_409328171_6.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 81
Feels just as good as cumming in any race of girl, best feeling in the world.

I was with an older white queen a few years ago, she was 44. We were getting in really deep in missionary , I was bottomed out inside of her with her legs spread as wide as she could. She could tell I was close because I picked up the pace a bit. She looked up at me, grabbed my face and asked me was I going to cum inside of her. I looked back into her eyes and said yes, then she kissed me. After about a minute, I was ready so I locked eyes with her again and she said, “fill me up” right then and there was the hardest I have ever came inside of a white woman before. I was hooked

Back