what does it feel like to cum inside a white queen?

Donnacon

Male
Real Person
hey y'all, young bbc from atl and i was wondering what it feels like to cum inside of a white queen? i've came inside women before and it feels amazing, but i've never came inside a true slut for black dick! I just wanted know what it feels like to be balls deep inside of a queen of spades and release ever seed i have into her soft white pussy! just wanna hear y'all's experience and see if maybe a white queen would let me release!

hey y'all, young bbc from atl and i was wondering what it feels like to cum inside of a white queen? i've came inside women before and it feels amazing, but i've never came inside a true slut for black dick! I just wanted know what it feels like to be balls deep inside of a queen of spades and release ever seed i have into her soft white pussy! just wanna hear y'all's experience and see if maybe a white queen would let me release!
I would love to find a way to get you to release load after load balls deep into my wifes soft white pussy!!!! I would love it if you could actually turn her into the slut for BBC she was meant to be and share her with some of you friends and make her air tight. Her ass is virgin and I bet a BBC would love to fill that with seed too!!!

Well, I have fairies inside me that kiss, stroke and caress black cock while sprinkling fairy dust on his penis. When it’s a white man they stab his penis. All other women have teeth down there. You have been warned…

gotta love these questions…
Thought they were unicorns tbh lol

I would love to find a way to get you to release load after load balls deep into my wifes soft white pussy!!!! I would love it if you could actually turn her into the slut for BBC she was meant to be and share her with some of you friends and make her air tight. Her ass is virgin and I bet a BBC would love to fill that with seed too!!!
bring her to Atlanta

******* feels amazing you should try it bro

Feels hot knowing she'll be walking around her husband and ******* with my load marinating inside her. It's also hot knowing I'm leaving my DNA footprint in her body permanently if some recent studies are confirmed. Lastly, knowing I might have impregnated her adds an extended buzz for a week. A small part of me cries everytime she tells me she's in the clear.

Well, I have fairies inside me that kiss, stroke and caress black cock while sprinkling fairy dust on his penis. When it’s a white man they stab his penis. All other women have teeth down there. You have been warned…

gotta love these questions…
Exactly lol

Back