What do you like to be called when fucking

OK ladies, tell us more about what you like to be called during sex :) I think I mentioned somewhere that I knew one who you could call just about anything . . . like slut, ho, whore . . . just don't you call her a bitch 🤷🏽‍♂️ But then again, I know plenty who wanna be called white bitch!!!

Last edited:
my men call me various names: such as white slut, white whore, fuck toy, cum dumpster, cumslut (my favorite as I love cum), cock whore. they know i love that type of humiliation and crave it while being used.

Attachments

• IMG_7719 (2).mp4
    597.6 KB
  • 3895 - Copy.JPG
    3895 - Copy.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 78
Last edited:
Love this thread , I enjoy being called most things , one I love is when a black man come over when I’m with hubby , he begins by telling me how gorgeous I am and then remarks How he would love get me naked as I’m really into white bitches with tits like yours , if hubby doesn’t react I usually flirt and encourage him to say moor , that gets my juices flowing.

Mostly little dick , or loser,. White boy, or any combination of those. Oh, and it wouldn't be when I'm fucking, exactly, because I never get any , would be more like when I'm jacking off and watching a black man fuck, or lucky enough to get clean up duty after!

I run the gamut really. I enjoy being a slut and like it all, baby, hun, sweetie, sexy, slutty wife, my whore, slut, cum face, good cocksucker, married slut. whose cunt, pussy is that or who owns you, and whose dick is better all these last few are good when my husband is there and hears my answers.
sounds like heaven

Back