What do the hubbys do?

As I haven't had my first BBC yet, and very nervous about it.

When it happens, what does the husband do? We both want to do it but not sure how it goes down.

Like what involvement he has, what he does and what would the BBC want him to do??
Whats country u guys looking at? Im st lucian and i can help with that

When it happens, what does the husband do? We both want to do it but not sure how it goes down.

Like what involvement he has, what he does and what would the BBC want him to do??
I just watch and make love to my wife as soon as possible when they are done with her. I have a great desire to reclaim her body after they have ravished her. It's exciting cumming inside her after they have filled her with their semen, my semen competing with theirs.

I just watch and make love to my wife as soon as possible when they are done with her. I have a great desire to reclaim her body after they have ravished her. It's exciting cumming inside her after they have filled her with their semen, my semen competing with theirs.
wow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like him to join in and be involved initially. Since its the first time an all.

Its things we have watched like hubby licking my pussy while I get fucked and him cleaning up etc. I want to do these things but not sure if its the norm

Just wondering what the black guys think too.
Hi, I'm Mike :) - well I'll start off by saying welcome and hope you two have an enjoyable time!
So assuming 'the BBC' will be a regular, hard-working person just like you and hubby lol - simple communication is a perfect start. Making sure all parties are on the same page and compatible.
Different people want different things. You and hubby need to decide what you both want, and why you want it.
My personal experiences have varied from:
- hubby called the shots and always present
- swingers, played together with wife/gf
-Wife only played, hubby watched
-Wife played and I never even MET the guy (hubby only texted/emailed)

and my current and favorite -
- hubby shares his hotwife as my 'BBC girlfriend' She and I spent a few days together solo and it was incredibly hot :blackheart::sex: (see my media)

communication, be open to have dialogues, and be honest. The RIGHT person will be the Right person.
good luck!
- M.

Hi, I'm Mike :) - well I'll start off by saying welcome and hope you two have an enjoyable time!
So assuming 'the BBC' will be a regular, hard-working person just like you and hubby lol - simple communication is a perfect start. Making sure all parties are on the same page and compatible.
Different people want different things. You and hubby need to decide what you both want, and why you want it.
My personal experiences have varied from:
- hubby called the shots and always present
- swingers, played together with wife/gf
-Wife only played, hubby watched
-Wife played and I never even MET the guy (hubby only texted/emailed)

and my current and favorite -
- hubby shares his hotwife as my 'BBC girlfriend' She and I spent a few days together solo and it was incredibly hot :blackheart::sex: (see my media)

communication, be open to have dialogues, and be honest. The RIGHT person will be the Right person.
good luck!
- M.
Nice

It's not what BBC wants.. It's your life so it's your choice. Decide initial boundaries.. Dos and Donts.. And then go ahead.. Once dust is settled then you can start experimenting different things or giving control to BBC based on your comfort zone etc

If you have got far enough along to meet a black guy with the intention of having sex then you need to be happy with the situation and you need to make sure your husband is happy. If you want him there make sure he is there, if you don't want him there then you need to talk to him and make him understand WHY you don't want him there. I know the guy you are meeting will have his an opinion but your and you r husbands feeling are whats important.

P

We had these same questions at the start and, in fact, it put my hubby off watching to begin with as he wondered what the guy would think etc.
However, since we started arranging meets from websites these questions get easier. You can speak to the guy before meeting, you can ask if he minds hubby being there or not, if hubby can take pics or join in etc. The guy will be quite up front about what he's comfortable with, so you'll know where you stand when you meet.
And an experienced black guy will put you both at your ease and know you're new to it.
You'll be fine, remember it's fun and shouldn't be stressful. X

You right Ann
I have been in situation where I met the wife alone and some situation where the hubby is present .
the bottom line is what do you as a couple agreed on and are comfortable with ?
An experience bull will adjust and fit into you plan .
So is important to let the bull know from the beginning .

If you have got far enough along to meet a black guy with the intention of having sex then you need to be happy with the situation and you need to make sure your husband is happy. If you want him there make sure he is there, if you don't want him there then you need to talk to him and make him understand WHY you don't want him there. I know the guy you are meeting will have his an opinion but your and you r husbands feeling are whats important.

P

Yeah the opinion of the couple is what's important.
An experience bull will or should understand that and respect it.
I always ask any new lover upfront if she can meet me alone or her hubby most be present .
In most cases the hubby will want to be there at the first meeting., but when you developed friendship with couple and trust is established, the hubby may not necessary be present !

Like what involvement he has what he does and what would the BBC want him to do??
It's differs from couple to couple. Sometimes I just watch and clean her afterwards. Sometimes I kiss her or lick her.

When we wanted her to get her pregnant I held her legs high after he had ejaculated in her. We didn't want to spill a single semem cell.

tumblr_njqrjvZcIZ1u8jq0mo1_500.jpg

If a new lover I give them a little privacy but im around. If its a regular lover we want to both be there with me either masturbating or helping attend to them or allow her to talk or humiliate me in front of him if she really likes him to show him he is alpha and im their sub, It sets lines and opens up possibilities allowing us to get comfy being all together. If a regular spends the night I either masturbate watching them or watch her feel comfortable getting fucked in front of me then service her lover and her out of respect and thanks for him being there in my place. She likes me masturbating or helping serve them because it makes me more comfortable with the situation and should feelings develop for her bull, seeing me submit to him shows her i accept him as her regular lover and man to man submit to his bigger cock fucking my wife and support him being her chosen sexual lover in place of me her husband. When she sees that and feels me like his creampie from her pussy it immediately gave her an urge to have me participate during their sessions and explore various fantasies mostly involving dom/sub with a regular lover. Instead of masturbating watching them it turned into licking underneath , licking her, fluffing him or getting towels, shaving them both or talking to them during thier mating. Mainly she enjoyed watching me fluff her regular lovers while talking dirty to me and humiliating me with their size compared to mine.

That all depends on how far your husband is willing to go

I enjoy watching and masturbating when she sees her regular bull. After I cum I will leave them alone until she calls me to clean.
Sometimes I will jerk off while listening to them from the next room.

My hubby always joins in the fun; he's definitely a Stag & 100% straight so he only plays with me unless it's a BBC party and there are other wives for him to play with too. There are obviously lots of different twists to the lifestyle, at the BBC parties we have attended the white husbands are welcome to play with all the women at the party the same as the black men are. Most of the husbands seem to just want to watch their wives in action but some of them have teamed up on me with the black guys.

My husband watches as I enjoy the pleasures my bbc lover gives me . My husband masturbates while watching my lover and I fuck with him listening to my lover telling me how good my tight white whore married cunt feels while I telling him how good his black cock feels fucking me .
on occasions my bbc lover will tell my husband to guide his black cock into my whore wonton cunt .

It all depends on the bull luv and wat kinda involvement does ur hubby wanna have

His involvment is whatever you and he want it to be. Talk it over. Does he want to watch? take pictures? Particpate in the MMF? Speak with your 3rd. Is he OK with a MMF or would he not want to particpate. Be up front and no surprises. In my scenario my husband is my photographer and he also participates in a MMF when he can. There is no "contact" between and my third. I and he prefer all hetero around- nobody is Bi. So he sort of floats in and out and I am served by two men some of the times. Its all what you want it to be and bring your third into the conversation so everybody is on board and no surprises occur.

Back