Sis in law

Has my sis in law had bbc before you think

• Total voters

tylerlee

Couple
Took this pics yesterday of my sis in laws phat ass what’s all the bbcs think of it she’s crazy sexy and married to my pawgs brother she was very sheltered and reserved when she was younger has she had bbc do yall think

Attachments

• IMG_6735.jpeg
    IMG_6735.jpeg
    380.3 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_6734.jpeg
    IMG_6734.jpeg
    966.6 KB · Views: 69
Took this pics yesterday of my sis in laws phat ass what’s all the bbcs think of it she’s crazy sexy and married to my pawgs brother she was very sheltered and reserved when she was younger has she had bbc do yall think
Love to worship that phat ass!!

True. It's messed up & it's not right 💯
This is a classic case of the little head doing the thinking for the big head. And when you think with your dick and he hasn’t thought this through -because if his wife finds out that he did this, and then the sister-in-law finds out he did this because the wife will tell the sister- his ass is toast.

This is a classic case of the little head doing the thinking for the big head. And when you think with your deck and he hasn’t thought this through because if his wife finds out that he did this, and then the sister-in-law finds out if he did this because the wife will tell the sister his ass is toast.
Exactly. he's going to learn the hard way 💯

Back