What do cuckold husbands do while we're getting fucked?

Depends on the bull... for some, I just watch and jerkoff. For others, I assume the position underneath her while they fuck doggie style and I lick his balls and cock while he fucks her.

One liked to pull out right before he cums, put his cock in my mouth, and make me take his load. Our new one wants me to fluff him then clean him and get him hard again so he fuck her more. Our most dominate bull wanted to own both of us... he would fuck both of us in the ass but hold out to make sure he came in me... talking about making my his bitch the whole time while kissing my wife while he fucks me.
That’s so hot!!!!

I'm not a cuck, but ultimately I'd like to hide and watch it all go down and then when I ask her about it she will tell me her version of the truth and I can compare that to what really happened!!

At this time, there’s only one bull she sees on her own each time. Though it’s been a while with him. He knows about me of course, and they always get video. Sometimes 2 cameras(phones). for the others I am there. What I do depends on the bull. I do as much as he’s comfortable with. I get video and pictures, but I join in most of the time. In some way. I may pinch her nipples, kiss her or rub her clit while he’s inside her. She may tell me to guide him into her. If he’s ok with that. Or I may be told to go further. She may want help sucking him. I generally don’t jerk myself. I don’t have the regret or jealousy problem. It’s just that I want to soak it all in. And concentrate on getting video. Most of the guys are plenty photogenic and love showing off how well they fuck my woman, while I watch. That said, I do love those times when she goes alone. We have many fantasies. I’d like for him to come over late one night, and take her in another bedroom. I can only listen until they finish. When he leaves, she comes back to me and as she’s shutting our bedroom door behind her, I see him dripping out of her. She climbs into bed with me and tells me to lick her clean.

I am in the room, wife likes it when I watch while she taunts me. I take pics and videos. Would pop my cock out for her to suck once in a while while she gets fucked. I coach her as well. The guys don't mind at all, they know beforehand what I am there for. After they are done and leave my wife and I play pickup sex and tells her how nice and open her pussy is.

I am in the room, wife likes it when I watch while she taunts me. I take pics and videos. Would pop my cock out for her to suck once in a while while she gets fucked. I coach her as well. The guys don't mind at all, they know beforehand what I am there for. After they are done and leave my wife and I play pickup sex and tells her how nice and open her pussy is.

My wife loves a dick in her mouth when getting her bull from behind. says it makes her feel more fullfilled

Maybe we are a bit more boring than most. I have only been with one black guy (multiple times on vacation last year) and my husband did not watch us at all. He did however hear us from outside, sitting on the pool deck of the rental house, and jerked off to the sound of me enjoying such a great cock! He said that as soon as he heard me being fucked he would cum very hard and quick. I think if he were to watch how intensely the guy handled me he would have cum even faster so it's probably better that he not watch 🙃!

Last edited:
In general, my ex-husband liked to peek, he also sometimes liked to masturbate while watched me fuck with a black man, but I think what he liked the most was to put a finger in their anus While watching me doing all my sexual performance with another guy. I think he was ashamed to do it frequently because of his sexual ambiguity, which at this point is something quite ridiculous haha
También le gustaban los negros

Another thing I love is to drive around in the country at night with my lady and her stud in the backseat. It’s impossible to watch or video while driving, so I know lots of places that are safe to stop along the way. Her mouth really waters when she gives head. It makes his dick so shiny and black. Even the camera picks up the sound of her sucking him. They both get a thrill With me being less than 2 feet away, watching my girl sucking his very hard 8 inches. I love the sound she makes when he stretches her wet pussy and begins to spear her tight little pink slit. We’ve done this twice. The first time they played in the backseat, they fucked again on the way back to his car. It’s wild driving while the car is shaking from a big black bull pounding your wife in the backseat. Listening to her moaning and telling him how good he’s making her feel. It may sound crazy, but try it sometime. Just be sure to put a towel down. You will want to watch, so make sure theres a few places to stop so you can turn around and watch. I’m very lucky to not only have a wonderful companion that I dearly love, but she loves my imagination and loves playing out our fantasies. I would say it helps put spice back into our sex life, but the fact is, after 2 years, our own sex life is very spicy. With or without her playing around with another man.

Attachments

• DEA9EBDB-F8AF-4426-A0D2-0375073DCFA5.jpeg
    DEA9EBDB-F8AF-4426-A0D2-0375073DCFA5.jpeg
    225.6 KB · Views: 287
  • 249DC5C3-DA18-4710-BF68-8D46AD2EA6C0.png
    249DC5C3-DA18-4710-BF68-8D46AD2EA6C0.png
    6 MB · Views: 323
Hi All,
Love the open conversation we can have here.

I'm curious what other husband's do while their wife is getting fucked? Do you watch, jerk off, go into another room, let her date and hope for pictures over text?

I ask because with my husband, who is remote, is no longer able to be in the room. In fact that stopped awhile back as he admitted even when he did watch he'd get so excited while jerking his little cock that he'd cum too quickly and then feel guilty and very jealous of the lifestyle he'd introduced me to. Because of this he'd just ask I go on dates and tell me after. He told me he still jerks off to the thought of a big cock spreading me open and making me cum but can deal with it easier when he doesn't actually see me doing it.

We tried a Teams call recently where he watched me with an old boyfriend who was visiting but he was worried his work might be recording it, which I found kind of exciting lol.

What do you do while your wife is fucking another guy?

kisses, jen
Jen. I really enjoyed reading your post. I was formerly in the Lifestyle as a Swinger and Bull but no longer. I actually met my current wife at a gang bang 7 years ago and we are no longer active but I enjoy the memories and reading about other hott fun.

Every couple is going to be different.

My wife is not very comfortable with me being in the room, so she prefers i wait in the living room. We all talk for awhile while they fondle and kiss etc, then they go have their fun. When they are done i am called in to cleanup.

When she is away with with a boyfriend, usually in a hotel or a weekend trip...i do get pics and vid, which is nice.

She has one boyfriend out of state that does not know about me. She try’s to go see him every 6 weeks. Those long weekends i get nothing but a few texts or a phone call.
She is HOT!

I like to kiss my wife and jerk off is a must. I like here to get dominated I am muscular and 7 inch I am no sissy it started when I got a 10inch strap on and loved it .I make her come she is sexy if guy is sexy and big it's passion and rough but sometimes at swing party's you can't get both just got use to her bending over and take it
I'm curious, do you think that 7 inches is not enough to satisfy your wife?

Every couple is going to be different.

My wife is not very comfortable with me being in the room, so she prefers i wait in the living room. We all talk for awhile while they fondle and kiss etc, then they go have their fun. When they are done i am called in to cleanup.

When she is away with with a boyfriend, usually in a hotel or a weekend trip...i do get pics and vid, which is nice.

She has one boyfriend out of state that does not know about me. She try’s to go see him every 6 weeks. Those long weekends i get nothing but a few texts or a phone call.
Subtly explore why she is uncomfortable and then, work on building her sexual self-confidence so both of you enjoy playtime.....as a bull I want both members to enjoy it.....ensure her to not feel guilty...

Hi All,

I'm curious what other husband's do while their wife is getting fucked? Do you watch, jerk off, go into another room, let her date and hope for pictures over text?

I ask because with my husband, who is remote, is no longer able to be in the room. In fact that stopped awhile back as he admitted even when he did watch he'd get so excited while jerking his little cock that he'd cum too quickly and then feel guilty and very jealous of the lifestyle he'd introduced me to. Because of this he'd just ask I go on dates and tell me after. He told me he still jerks off to the thought of a big cock spreading me open and making me cum but can deal with it easier when he doesn't actually see me doing it.

We tried a Teams call recently where he watched me with an old boyfriend who was visiting but he was worried his work might be recording it, which I found kind of exciting lol.

It really depends on the situation. If it is someone she has known for a long time, she will either go to his place or to the bedroom with him and shut the door. In that case, I am always caged so I can't play with my self and they have the key. She is very vocal so the sounds echo throughout the house. The sounds always want to make me erect but the cage stops it. So it is very painful as well as arousing.

She has one friend that will come and spend several days. I am caged and allowed to only wear the cage and panties while he is there. I am expected to wait on them with drinks and meals. They get the master and I get a guest bedroom. He insists she is nude all the time he is here so he can fuck her anywhere he wants. He occasionally takes her if front of me so I can see how she responds to a real man.

Mine sits at home probably looking at Anthony and I's photo's or videos and playing with himself :LOL:
like it should be for cucks like us

Hi All,

kisses, jen
She mostly want my to do the laundry

Back