What do cuckold husbands do while we're getting fucked?

Hi All,
Love the open conversation we can have here.

I'm curious what other husband's do while their wife is getting fucked? Do you watch, jerk off, go into another room, let her date and hope for pictures over text?

I ask because with my husband, who is remote, is no longer able to be in the room. In fact that stopped awhile back as he admitted even when he did watch he'd get so excited while jerking his little cock that he'd cum too quickly and then feel guilty and very jealous of the lifestyle he'd introduced me to. Because of this he'd just ask I go on dates and tell me after. He told me he still jerks off to the thought of a big cock spreading me open and making me cum but can deal with it easier when he doesn't actually see me doing it.

We tried a Teams call recently where he watched me with an old boyfriend who was visiting but he was worried his work might be recording it, which I found kind of exciting lol.

What do you do while your wife is fucking another guy?

kisses, jen
Hot

I had two exwives that were in the life and neither gave me many opportunities to watch. I would mostly stay home and jerk off. If lucky my second wife would send updates texts and a rare pic.
The two ex-wives I strongly suspect were some what selfish; hence, they being ex-wives.....Lifestyle is about sharing the KINK between hubby and wifey......didn't sound like these ladies were into including you in the fun

Hi All,

I'm curious what other husband's do while their wife is getting fucked? Do you watch, jerk off, go into another room, let her date and hope for pictures over text?

I ask because with my husband, who is remote, is no longer able to be in the room. In fact that stopped awhile back as he admitted even when he did watch he'd get so excited while jerking his little cock that he'd cum too quickly and then feel guilty and very jealous of the lifestyle he'd introduced me to. Because of this he'd just ask I go on dates and tell me after. He told me he still jerks off to the thought of a big cock spreading me open and making me cum but can deal with it easier when he doesn't actually see me doing it.

We tried a Teams call recently where he watched me with an old boyfriend who was visiting but he was worried his work might be recording it, which I found kind of exciting lol.

kisses, jen
Omg I would literally do anything to be with a woman like you

Atta
Derick my wife's bull gets off performing in front of me. He makes me keep count of how many orgasms he gives her, or he makes me assist him by holding her legs or applying lube when needed. My wife says she doesn't care if I am there and to just do whatever Derick tells me to do.
Atta boy!

Hi All,

kisses, jen
Some of the weirdest and funniest times were when I was FaceTiming him while I was having sex with another guy.

We (my boytoy and I) actually rolled onto the phone. I felt it but did not care. With a few other sex position moves, it got cum on it when he was done and pulled out. I busted out laughing. Although, after that, when I made a phone call, I'm like "ewwwwww, I know what's been on this"

Last edited:
Generally when we host, she will take him into the bedroom and I will peek in through sliding glass doors and sometimes watch in the room. If she's at a hotel with her Bull, I get to hear about it and get pics. Always, reclaiming sex in a Stag - submissive hot wife scenario. Very hot. Will be working toward being in the room to take pics and video.

Generally when we host, she will take him into the bedroom and I will peek in through sliding glass doors and sometimes watch in the room. If she's at a hotel with her Bull, I get to hear about it and get pics. Always, reclaiming sex in a Stag - submissive hot wife scenario. Very hot. Will be working toward being in the room to take pics and video.
The whole video, pic thing would be such a distraction to me. (I have done it once)

First just being in the room walking around for that "perfect shot." is distracting. Isn't sitting next to the bed watching my facial expressions as I have sex just as addicting as a silly pic of me on my back with "some guy?"

Second, what if that video gets out onto the internet? I sure as hell don't want that. Some do, I get it. However, if one of my ******* ever found a video of me having sex with "some guy," I would just die and hide in my bedroom for week crying about how shitty a mom I am.

I know my thoughts don't fit the fantasy on this site, but if you want that, I'll have my husband post some of "that fantasy." Then, I'll call some friends and we'll just go hang out. (socially distanced, oh course, LOL)

Last edited:
Hi All,

kisses, jen
You are sexy Jen

The whole video, pic thing would be such a distraction to me.

First just being in the room walking around for that "perfect shot." is distracting. Isn't sitting next to the bed watching my facial expressions as I have sex just as addicting as a silly pic of me on my back with "some guy?"

Second, what if that video gets out onto the internet? I sure as hell don't want that. Some do, I get it. However, if one of my ******* ever found a video of me having sex with "some guy" I would just die and hide in my bedroom for week crying about how shitty a mom I am
Well, pics and video add a very hot role play aspect. Perhaps the Bull and wife are doing a bf gf photoshoot and the husband is the hired photographer / video director. That scenario is hot af! And it gives me something to do after my popcorn is gone. :)

Some of the weirdest and funniest times were when I was FaceTiming him while I was having sex with another guy.

We (my boytoy and I) actually rolled onto the phone. I felt it but did not care. With a few other position moves it got cum on it when he was done and pulled out. I busted out laughing. Although, after that, when I made a phone call, I'm like "ewwwwww, I know what's been on this"
I've never been able to get the point, much less understand the trunacted pleasure some men might get, of pulling one's cock out of the woman to avoid cumming in her vagina.

Call me old-fashioned, but it's been bareback every time for me since I was skilfully and extremely pleasurably robbed of my woman-virginity at the ripe and deliciously randy age of fifteen by a very beautiful 35 year-old cougar.

I simply can't imagine myself getting my rocks off as intensely pleasurably as I have always needed to by cumming in any way other than bare and balls-deep in a woman.

Plus it's so fucking erotic and trippy for me to watch the shock and awe and ******* register in the face and body and voice of a beautifully responding woman I'm fucking when she feels my cum-spurts thudding into the back of her vagina.

Further to that, have never been the least bit attracted to that fake or arguably perverted type of woman who needs a man to splatter her belly or breasts or face with his semen for her to feel, in some unimaginable way, sexually fulfilled (if you will excuse the pun).

My sexological researching into and personal counselling experience of such woefully hung-up women has led me to understand that women who pretend to get off on having some part of their body, other than their cervix or back wall of their vagina, splattered with semen from an abruptly-withdrawn or masturbated penis, are either victims of childhood or early adolescent sexual abuse by male cum-freaks, or completely and untreataby frigid, most often from the same or similar sorts of abuse by infantile or frankly crazy older males.

That said, Erika, I register your success and amusement in having taken Phone Sex to a whole new level, albeit accidentally. But in my doctorly way I (for reasons I trust you understand) advise you and your aimless paramour to strenuously avoid getting hung up on it, especially because of your slightly unhealthy and somewhat strange "Ewwwwwww" reaction to your boytoy's wayward semen still contaminating (as you appear to have seen it doing) your phone even after you, or at a stretch he, had licked it all off.

How your eavesdropping husband interpreted your hilarity when you were FaceTiming him to get off on your act of coitus interruptus, I can only imagine. When he heard your boytoy orgasming he may well have cum with him and splattered his own phone with pent-up semen. Who knows? Did you think to ask him?

Until you know for sure and his phone has been through the necessary decontamination process, I advise that you scrupulously avoid handling it. You wouldn't want to have another one of those beastly "Ewwwwwwww" reactions now would you Erika.

Last edited:
Well, pics and video add a very hot role play aspect. Perhaps the Bull and wife are doing a bf gf photoshoot and the husband is the hired photographer / video director. That scenario is hot af! And it gives me something to do after my popcorn is gone. :)
That is kind of a cute scenario.

As for the popcorn,
How can you eat when your wife is on her back, legs up, and your jaw is wide open as you watch this incredible event. :p

The whole video, pic thing would be such a distraction to me. (I have done it once)

Second, what if that video gets out onto the internet? I sure as hell don't want that. Some do, I get it. However, if one of my ******* ever found a video of me having sex with "some guy," I would just die and hide in my bedroom for week crying about how shitty a mom I am.

I know my thoughts don't fit the fantasy on this site, but if you want that, I'll have my husband post some of "that fantasy." Then, I'll call some friends and we'll just go hang out. (socially distanced, oh course, LOL)
I do understand them being a distraction especially in the older days when cameras were so clumsy. Now the problem with cell phones is usally the one holding it is fucking and bouncing all over the place. With cameras so small and cheap now you can just place a few and edit your own movie.

We (my boytoy and I) actually rolled onto the phone. I felt it but did not care. With a few other sex position moves, it got cum on it when he was done and pulled out. I busted out laughing. Although, after that, when I made a phone call, I'm like "ewwwwww, I know what's been on this"
I've never been able to get the point, much less understand the trunacted pleasure some men might get, of pulling one's cock out of the woman to avoid cumming in her vagina.

Call me old-fashioned, but it's been bareback every time for me since I was skilfully and extremely pleasurably robbed of my woman-virginity at the ripe and deliciously randy age of fifteen by a very beautiful 35 year-old cougar.
Sorry, I know it's not clear in how I wrote it. I was saying my guy came in me, then pulled out when he was done. And.........with certain guys and how much there is............some or a lot of sperm comes rolling out when (or right after) he pulls out.

As for that cougar................
That must have been some ride for a 15 yr old. I can't say it's the first time I've heard such a scenario. I'm pretty sure I know someone who did the "fifteen fun" ride. She sure won't admit it, but the way he looked at her...............and the time alone they had.............................it just seemed so possible.

I never really had this urge to do a young man at 35. Maybe it was because I was having my brains screwed out by a yummy black guy or my attraction to other women. I don't know.

Hi All,

kisses, jen
I usually sit there and watch them without talking to make them forget my presence in the room. I am not allowed to touch myself and masturbate as only my wife plays with my genitals and reliefs me with a handjob.
Sometimes they ask me to go to the living room as they fuck together in our bedroom. I hear my wife moaning behind the closed door.

Sorry, I know it's not clear in how I wrote it. I was saying my guy came in me, then pulled out when he was done. And.........with certain guys and how much there is............some or a lot of sperm comes rolling out when (or right after) he pulls out.

As for that cougar................
That must have been some ride for a 15 yr old. I can't say it's the first time I've heard such a scenario. I'm pretty sure I know someone who did the "fifteen fun" ride. She sure won't admit it, but the way he looked at her...............and the time alone they had.............................it just seemed so possible.

I never really had this urge to do a young man at 35. Maybe it was because I was having my brains screwed out by a yummy black guy or my attraction to other women. I don't know.
Yes, it really was "some ride" Erika. At 15 my erections were already adult-sized and consistently tungsten-hard with a fierce upcurve to them which my cumthirsty cougar got off on hugely, first from cowgirling me (twice) and then three more times after she had manoevred me into the missionary position for me to really get my rocks off. Which I did very loudly and deeply satisfyingly at least four times in an hour and a half, and twice again the morning after waking up still naked and sporting a colossal re-erection beside her in the bed.

Because of that performance and my naturally graceful poise, lithe body and precocious muscular development, she dubbed me "My Adonis", which compliment I didn't understand at my age of course, unversed as I was in the Greek myth of the Love goddess Venus seducing my famously youthful namesake for his great beauty. My victorious cougar's compliment simply went completely over my handsome head. But that didn't stop her continuing to frantically worship my apparently hotly desirable teenage body and totally unsuppressible prematurely grossly developed cock.

I will never forget her and how manly and potent and physically totally lovable she so easily and quickly got me to feel in her arms and between her eagerly clasping thighs. Ejaculating into her was so astonishingly and blindingly pleasurable that during my orgasms I could think of nothing more ecstatic than dying with her and entering Heaven still in her embrace.

Last edited:
Back