What do cuckold husbands do while we're getting fucked?

When my wife is at her bull's house I tend to come on here, although I really shouldn't because I'm in full time chastity and it just adds to my torment.

Hi All,
Love the open conversation we can have here.

I'm curious what other husband's do while their wife is getting fucked? Do you watch, jerk off, go into another room, let her date and hope for pictures over text?

I ask because with my husband, who is remote, is no longer able to be in the room. In fact that stopped awhile back as he admitted even when he did watch he'd get so excited while jerking his little cock that he'd cum too quickly and then feel guilty and very jealous of the lifestyle he'd introduced me to. Because of this he'd just ask I go on dates and tell me after. He told me he still jerks off to the thought of a big cock spreading me open and making me cum but can deal with it easier when he doesn't actually see me doing it.

We tried a Teams call recently where he watched me with an old boyfriend who was visiting but he was worried his work might be recording it, which I found kind of exciting lol.

What do you do while your wife is fucking another guy?

kisses, jen
I was a lot like your hubby at 1st , I'd cum very quickly and start getting jealous and want them to stop, but her bull suggested putting me in chastity when I watched to stop me playing with myself.
This worked fine, but however little did i realise at the time it was my 1st step towards becoming a cuck and being in full-time chastity.

My husband watches and often takes pictures or records vids if the bull is okay with it. I like it, cause so he's busy and not always in need to wank on what he sees... I enjoy beeing fucked in my used pussy by him after the bulls are done 😁 but most times he already wanked before...

My husband watches and often takes pictures or records vids if the bull is okay with it. I like it, cause so he's busy and not always in need to wank on what he sees... I enjoy beeing fucked in my used pussy by him after the bulls are done 😁 but most times he already wanked before...
I NEVER climax before Jen and the be if I can help it!

Hi All,

I'm curious what other husband's do while their wife is getting fucked? Do you watch, jerk off, go into another room, let her date and hope for pictures over text?

I ask because with my husband, who is remote, is no longer able to be in the room. In fact that stopped awhile back as he admitted even when he did watch he'd get so excited while jerking his little cock that he'd cum too quickly and then feel guilty and very jealous of the lifestyle he'd introduced me to. Because of this he'd just ask I go on dates and tell me after. He told me he still jerks off to the thought of a big cock spreading me open and making me cum but can deal with it easier when he doesn't actually see me doing it.

We tried a Teams call recently where he watched me with an old boyfriend who was visiting but he was worried his work might be recording it, which I found kind of exciting lol.

kisses, jen
I like to kiss my wife and jerk off is a must. I like here to get dominated I am muscular and 7 inch I am no sissy it started when I got a 10inch strap on and loved it .I make her come she is sexy if guy is sexy and big it's passion and rough but sometimes at swing party's you can't get both just got use to her bending over and take it

THANK N ENCOURAGE THE BULL FOR PLEASING ME LIKE HUBBY CANT....LOTS OF KISSING N MOANING....MAKE HUBBY KNEEL AND MAKE EYE CONTACT WITH MY BULLS TELLING THEM HOW AMAZING HE IS AND WHAT A BEAUTIFUL COCK HE HAS....HUBBY LOVES THIS SUBMISSIVE ACT...MAKES ME TINGLE ALL OVER.....EROTIC POWER PLAY BLISS....MMMM

Before me and the wife split, she preferred I not be in the same room. She wanted to be able to concentrate completely on the guy. I would sit outside the door or in the next room and listen. Eventually we started setting up a live feed camera I could watch. This also helped when she went out solo.
Been outside the door to just hear, MANY times, lol

Hi All,

kisses, jen

Attachments

• D829CCD0-9CC8-4A3C-B2B3-3E7327DC2BA1.jpeg
    D829CCD0-9CC8-4A3C-B2B3-3E7327DC2BA1.jpeg
    45.9 KB · Views: 397
Back