What do cuckold husbands do while we're getting fucked?

Every couple is going to be different.

My wife is not very comfortable with me being in the room, so she prefers i wait in the living room. We all talk for awhile while they fondle and kiss etc, then they go have their fun. When they are done i am called in to cleanup.

When she is away with with a boyfriend, usually in a hotel or a weekend trip...i do get pics and vid, which is nice.

She has one boyfriend out of state that does not know about me. She try’s to go see him every 6 weeks. Those long weekends i get nothing but a few texts or a phone call.
We jerk off and admire the wife being pounded by the best cocks

My wife only cucked me with other woman. When she spend the night in a hotel with her female lover I was wanking myself at least 2 times. When she arrived the next morning and told me al the details that happend between the 2 ladies she wanked me and mostley I diden't reach the end of the story ... .

Each couple is different in my experiences. Some husbands enjoy being close to their hotwife as she enjoys her bull...

View media item 354080

And some want to jack off...

View media item 20546

Others want to take pics...

View media item 268208
View media item 21922
last one looks alot like georgia, i like watch or film her enjoying having horny fun its a thrill her horny weeks after she gets fucked i enjoy benefits, after bbc fucked her like photo she admitted it dead ringer for her even bed is same

Last edited:
In my year's of experience (over a decade) with Shared Wife Couples it really depends on the type of couple I am with. For instance if I am with a true Hot Wife Couple there is a great deal of trust and the husband may allow her to meet with me alone or with him being present. It depends on the hubs comfort level whether he watches clothed or naked but typically he just watches with a Hot Wife Couple.

A Stag and Vixen Couple the husband is involved with the wife's pleasure. We both may take turns sharing the wife or he may take pics but he is involved in this shared experience with and to enhance the wife's pleasurable encounter.

A Cuckold Couple, there are some elements of humiliation and degradation, but the husband typically will be directed on what his level of involvement. That direction typically comes from pre-arranged rules and boundaries that the marital unit have in place which they communicated with the Bull being added.

It all depends on everyone's comfort level. Without going too deep down the rabbit hole and in my opinion.

TJ
I love your explanation of the reality of being with a couple. I think I would like any of those possibilities with my wife and a black man.

The husbands of my ladies are very very rarely present in the room or even in the same location. That is her time. Non of the hubbies are ‘cuckolds’ really either. We have tag teamed before not usually. Honestly it’s their free time as well. There is no set location where they are at. They might be off fishing or golfing or at a game or just around in the house. It’s very comfortable and we are not rushed. No hiding. And honestly after maybe a ‘how was she’ we really don’t talk much about it because it’s normal to us.

Interesting topic. For me I like it all when we first started it was more of a mfm 3sum him fucking her and her sucking my cock, then it turned into me watching taking pictures and eating the cream pie. back when we had a regular I would go to my office in the house while they had the bedroom. Now the last couple of times she has had some black cock she left me at home and went to his place I found that to be the most exciting for both of us.

It depends. When they stay at our place, I'm often allowed to watch them. Then I'm just watching and jerking off while she's getting pleasured by her black bull. Sometimes they don't want me to be in the room. If so, I jerk off thinking about what might be happening right now or I just do other stuff. When they stay at his place or somewhere else, my gf sends me pictures or short clips if she wants to.

For us it depends. I do go out on dates and go back to the guys place. I also will meet men when I travel for work. Most of the time, my bulls come to my house, so my husband watches us wherever we happen to be when we have sex. Husband usually watches naked and jacks off. He cums multiple times watching me with my bulls. I love seeing him enjoy me in pleasure from my bull.

Hi All,
Love the open conversation we can have here.

I'm curious what other husband's do while their wife is getting fucked? Do you watch, jerk off, go into another room, let her date and hope for pictures over text?

I ask because with my husband, who is remote, is no longer able to be in the room. In fact that stopped awhile back as he admitted even when he did watch he'd get so excited while jerking his little cock that he'd cum too quickly and then feel guilty and very jealous of the lifestyle he'd introduced me to. Because of this he'd just ask I go on dates and tell me after. He told me he still jerks off to the thought of a big cock spreading me open and making me cum but can deal with it easier when he doesn't actually see me doing it.

We tried a Teams call recently where he watched me with an old boyfriend who was visiting but he was worried his work might be recording it, which I found kind of exciting lol.

What do you do while your wife is fucking another guy?

kisses, jen
Thank you for sharing Jen. We run the gamut of cuckold involvement. During the first few play dates with a new black bull, I really enjoy having my submissive cuckold husband there watching. In order to earn that viewing privilege, my husband must wear pink panties and nothing else as he sits in a nearby chair. He would then watch my masculine alpha male black bull take his willing wife bareback, round after round. My submissive cuckold husband then has the privilege of orally dining on black seed cream pies.

After the first few play dates, I often meet my black bulls (and sometimes their friends) on my own. It might be a few hours of fun or a full weekend away from my husband with my bulls.

I began this lifestyle for myself, not him. He isn’t allowed to be present when I’m getting busy. I usually make him stay in the car until I’m done. He plays with himself but isn’t allowed to cum. He’s very obedient and doesn’t need to be caged. He’s always excited to see me when I return and always gives me a big kiss and tells me he loves me. He usually ask for details, but I only tell him basic information. If he only knew! I’m usually completely satisfied and don’t want him trying to fuck me. But I do love the orgasm he gives me as he goes down on me afterwards. He cums while he licks me without even touching himself. Now he’s impotent but still gets excited and loves cleaning my dirty kitty.
👍

Hi All,
Love the open conversation we can have here.

I'm curious what other husband's do while their wife is getting fucked? Do you watch, jerk off, go into another room, let her date and hope for pictures over text?

I ask because with my husband, who is remote, is no longer able to be in the room. In fact that stopped awhile back as he admitted even when he did watch he'd get so excited while jerking his little cock that he'd cum too quickly and then feel guilty and very jealous of the lifestyle he'd introduced me to. Because of this he'd just ask I go on dates and tell me after. He told me he still jerks off to the thought of a big cock spreading me open and making me cum but can deal with it easier when he doesn't actually see me doing it.

We tried a Teams call recently where he watched me with an old boyfriend who was visiting but he was worried his work might be recording it, which I found kind of exciting lol.

What do you do while your wife is fucking another guy?

kisses, jen
I would jerk off while watching.

They enjoy the show from jerking -off to planning foreplay in their mind to be executed with wifey after I leave.

The so called cucks are not stupid because they get tons of pleasure watching their respectable wife turn into a nasty SLUT and they receive the benefits....WIN-WIN for all....

Back