What do cuckold husbands do while we're getting fucked?

My wife got fucked by her very first black bull this past weekend and i watched filmed and got blown while it all went down.. it was fucking amazing!! Cant wait to do it again, and again, and again...
Nice. I'm envious and hoping to watch my wife get some strange cock soon.

Thank you for sharing Jen. We run the gamut of cuckold involvement. During the first few play dates with a new black bull, I really enjoy having my submissive cuckold husband there watching. In order to earn that viewing privilege, my husband must wear pink panties and nothing else as he sits in a nearby chair. He would then watch my masculine alpha male black bull take his willing wife bareback, round after round. My submissive cuckold husband then has the privilege of orally dining on black seed cream pies.

After the first few play dates, I often meet my black bulls (and sometimes their friends) on my own. It might be a few hours of fun or a full weekend away from my husband with my bulls.
Love it

My Wife/Mistress has always insisted that I stand beside the bed and watch....with Her "no-touching rule" in place.....I'm not allowed to touch myself.....She says She loves seeing me throbbing in vain, as I watch Her brought to one orgasm after another. Now, since She has put Her mom in charge of me, "Mommy" will often stand next to me, lightly stroking/teasing me, while I watch.....it's absolutely maddening at times.....but this is what life in our poly-type Family group has become now...

Hi All,
Love the open conversation we can have here.

I'm curious what other husband's do while their wife is getting fucked? Do you watch, jerk off, go into another room, let her date and hope for pictures over text?

I ask because with my husband, who is remote, is no longer able to be in the room. In fact that stopped awhile back as he admitted even when he did watch he'd get so excited while jerking his little cock that he'd cum too quickly and then feel guilty and very jealous of the lifestyle he'd introduced me to. Because of this he'd just ask I go on dates and tell me after. He told me he still jerks off to the thought of a big cock spreading me open and making me cum but can deal with it easier when he doesn't actually see me doing it.

We tried a Teams call recently where he watched me with an old boyfriend who was visiting but he was worried his work might be recording it, which I found kind of exciting lol.

What do you do while your wife is fucking another guy?

kisses, jen
We used to live in a gated community. I remember being at the pool with my wife, swimming, tanning and just enjoying the day, our neighbor friend came out and we were nearly out of beer, he suggested he bring over some mix to our condo to make tom Collins drinks. My wife had told me before she like (D). So we agreed, we went home, he went home, returned to our place, set up the mixer in the kitchen, my wife was wearing a very revealing bathing suit. They were busy in the kitchen, laughing and dropping things, I knew (D) was going crazy, he kept looking at me ever time they got close. I heard my wife tell (D) that I was this size, she held up a small banana that was on the counter, I couldn't believe what she was saying, but I knew she was getting *******. She looked at me a laughed, (D) had a surprized look. I took my tom Collins and she said I should go back to the pool and make sure we still had lounges and no on took out radio. I did, and I waited and waited. No sign of them. There was another neighbor at the pool who asked me where Lynn was, I said making herself a *******.
About 20 mins later I went to our place, went in and saw all the stuff on the counter, stereo going in our room. I walked to the bedroom door and heard them laughing and talking about hurrying up to dress. I knew what just happened and bolted back to the pool and waited. They came out with their drinks,(D) had a guilty look. I asked Lynn what took her so long, she laughed and said she had a bathing suit mishap, they both looked at each other and laughed again. My other neighbor looked at me like he knew they we up to something. About 20 mins later (D) left. Lynn then told me that she had a treat for me. We went in and I got a creampie right there on the bar stool, window and shades open. While I was down there she told me all the details, and said she told (D) that she would take care of his needs anytime. He took her up on it many time, most of which I spent either in the jacuzzi by my self or at work. The anticipation is such a rush, the jacuzzi was located between our place and his, so he would say hi to me when retuning from fucking my Wife. We have got to thank (D) for introducing her to his friends in the complex.

Hi All,
Love the open conversation we can have here.

I'm curious what other husband's do while their wife is getting fucked? Do you watch, jerk off, go into another room, let her date and hope for pictures over text?

I ask because with my husband, who is remote, is no longer able to be in the room. In fact that stopped awhile back as he admitted even when he did watch he'd get so excited while jerking his little cock that he'd cum too quickly and then feel guilty and very jealous of the lifestyle he'd introduced me to. Because of this he'd just ask I go on dates and tell me after. He told me he still jerks off to the thought of a big cock spreading me open and making me cum but can deal with it easier when he doesn't actually see me doing it.

We tried a Teams call recently where he watched me with an old boyfriend who was visiting but he was worried his work might be recording it, which I found kind of exciting lol.

What do you do while your wife is fucking another guy?

kisses, jen
We enjoy John being in the room. Twice we tried with him home while I was on vacation but I couldn’t go fwd without him. I prefer him to help, and be able to touch him while my lover controls me. He loves cleanup so I need him close by.

I'm curious if anyone would agree with me that there is one group under represented here....husbands/bf's who ******* until they pass out and miss the real action; I've seen quite a few of them.

Back