What do cuckold husbands do while we're getting fucked?

In general, my ex-husband liked to peek, he also sometimes liked to masturbate while watched me fuck with a black man, but I think what he liked the most was to put a finger in their anus While watching me doing all my sexual performance with another guy. I think he was ashamed to do it frequently because of his sexual ambiguity, which at this point is something quite ridiculous haha

In general, my ex-husband liked to peek, he also sometimes liked to masturbate while watched me fuck with a black man, but I think what he liked the most was to put a finger in their anus While watching me doing all my sexual performance with another guy. I think he was ashamed to do it frequently because of his sexual ambiguity, which at this point is something quite ridiculous haha
I don't understand, he liked to finger the bulls ass or did he like you to finger his ass while your bull was doing you.

Depends on the bull... for some, I just watch and jerkoff. For others, I assume the position underneath her while they fuck doggie style and I lick his balls and cock while he fucks her.

One liked to pull out right before he cums, put his cock in my mouth, and make me take his load. Our new one wants me to fluff him then clean him and get him hard again so he fuck her more. Our most dominate bull wanted to own both of us... he would fuck both of us in the ass but hold out to make sure he came in me... talking about making my his bitch the whole time while kissing my wife while he fucks me.

Last edited:
He liked to satisfy himself by sticking his fingers in his anus and playing with it while he watched us having sex
I understand now. I have a similar situation where my wife makes me put in a buttplug. I am not allowed in the room when they are together until I do. Has he ever used a dildo on himself while watching you?

I get off watching her at least once a week.
I will get myself off either watching her cum on his bbc or after I clean her up. If I wait until after cleaning their hot mess she will tell me “your turn” and they will watch me as I jerk off.
Other times I watch and I am the first to blow my load when she makes eye contact with me.
She will smile as I hold my penis in my cum filled hand. She will say, “See ya later,” which is a hint to leave them alone.
For an instant I’m embarrassed and ashamed that my wife needs this guy to properly fuck her.

I'm curious if anyone would agree with me that there is one group under represented here....husbands/bf's who ******* until they pass out and miss the real action; I've seen quite a few of them.
While my prefence is for him to be under me fucklicking, he once had taken some medicine that he did not realize would react with alcohol. so while i was enjoying my bull, he was on the floor of the hotel bathroom. He would probably rather just been p assed out.

Last edited:
Hi All,
Love the open conversation we can have here.

I'm curious what other husband's do while their wife is getting fucked? Do you watch, jerk off, go into another room, let her date and hope for pictures over text?

I ask because with my husband, who is remote, is no longer able to be in the room. In fact that stopped awhile back as he admitted even when he did watch he'd get so excited while jerking his little cock that he'd cum too quickly and then feel guilty and very jealous of the lifestyle he'd introduced me to. Because of this he'd just ask I go on dates and tell me after. He told me he still jerks off to the thought of a big cock spreading me open and making me cum but can deal with it easier when he doesn't actually see me doing it.

We tried a Teams call recently where he watched me with an old boyfriend who was visiting but he was worried his work might be recording it, which I found kind of exciting lol.

What do you do while your wife is fucking another guy?

kisses, jen
Incredible

Hi All,
Love the open conversation we can have here.

I'm curious what other husband's do while their wife is getting fucked? Do you watch, jerk off, go into another room, let her date and hope for pictures over text?

I ask because with my husband, who is remote, is no longer able to be in the room. In fact that stopped awhile back as he admitted even when he did watch he'd get so excited while jerking his little cock that he'd cum too quickly and then feel guilty and very jealous of the lifestyle he'd introduced me to. Because of this he'd just ask I go on dates and tell me after. He told me he still jerks off to the thought of a big cock spreading me open and making me cum but can deal with it easier when he doesn't actually see me doing it.

We tried a Teams call recently where he watched me with an old boyfriend who was visiting but he was worried his work might be recording it, which I found kind of exciting lol.

What do you do while your wife is fucking another guy?

kisses, jen
Months ago, I had started feeling like your husband. I was babysitting or working from home during the lockdown while she was with her bull who moved because he couls no longer travel to his family. I noticed it put him off having me too close to them, so I withdrew to do my chores. But recently we found another guy who even invited me to participate alongside my wife and things look now more promising.

Back