What do cuckold husbands do while we're getting fucked?

My wife love me being watch it turn her on and I love seeing her happy. When her black bull is on top of her she look in eyes and smile . I am so lucky to have 3 black bulls on call each one have different personal one like too many love to her one jest fuck like it’s the last time he’s going to get pussy and last one act like a gangster always saying the n word

In my year's of experience (over a decade) with Shared Wife Couples it really depends on the type of couple I am with. For instance if I am with a true Hot Wife Couple there is a great deal of trust and the husband may allow her to meet with me alone or with him being present. It depends on the hubs comfort level whether he watches clothed or naked but typically he just watches with a Hot Wife Couple.

A Stag and Vixen Couple the husband is involved with the wife's pleasure. We both may take turns sharing the wife or he may take pics but he is involved in this shared experience with and to enhance the wife's pleasurable encounter.

A Cuckold Couple, there are some elements of humiliation and degradation, but the husband typically will be directed on what his level of involvement. That direction typically comes from pre-arranged rules and boundaries that the marital unit have in place which they communicated with the Bull being added.

It all depends on everyone's comfort level. Without going too deep down the rabbit hole and in my opinion.

TJ

Sometimes I sit and watch ... very quietly ... looking as well as listening, especially if my wife has grown a little found of her lover ... the intimacy' is electric ... .. other times join in .. taking turns with her pussy and mouth along with her lover.. mostly take the signals from my wife.. either before, when she may let me know .. or during.

Hi, I'm wippersnapper's wife. My husband sits in a chair and watches quietly while my lover and I are 'making out' and usually strokes himself throughout our session. When my lover has cum and is relaxing, my husband will join us in bed (if my lover is OK with that) and kiss me ALL over and fondle me. When my lover starts kissing me again, my husband will leave the bed and watch again from his chair.

If my lover has been with me a couple of times in the past, we sometime end the night with a threesome with my lover fucking me and me sucking my husband.

I began this lifestyle for myself, not him. He isn’t allowed to be present when I’m getting busy. I usually make him stay in the car until I’m done. He plays with himself but isn’t allowed to cum. He’s very obedient and doesn’t need to be caged. He’s always excited to see me when I return and always gives me a big kiss and tells me he loves me. He usually ask for details, but I only tell him basic information. If he only knew! I’m usually completely satisfied and don’t want him trying to fuck me. But I do love the orgasm he gives me as he goes down on me afterwards. He cums while he licks me without even touching himself. Now he’s impotent but still gets excited and loves cleaning my dirty kitty.

Hi All,
Love the open conversation we can have here.

I'm curious what other husband's do while their wife is getting fucked? Do you watch, jerk off, go into another room, let her date and hope for pictures over text?

I ask because with my husband, who is remote, is no longer able to be in the room. In fact that stopped awhile back as he admitted even when he did watch he'd get so excited while jerking his little cock that he'd cum too quickly and then feel guilty and very jealous of the lifestyle he'd introduced me to. Because of this he'd just ask I go on dates and tell me after. He told me he still jerks off to the thought of a big cock spreading me open and making me cum but can deal with it easier when he doesn't actually see me doing it.

We tried a Teams call recently where he watched me with an old boyfriend who was visiting but he was worried his work might be recording it, which I found kind of exciting lol.

What do you do while your wife is fucking another guy?

kisses, jen
hey
i remember the first n the last time i was converted into a cuckold by my ex gf back at the university i were about 22 yo i guess n now 'm 37 yo, it was like ur huby i mean i felt so exited n couldn't hide my erection n jerked till i cum too quickly and then feel guilty and very jealous it happened to me every time i watched them have sex but i couldn't stop remembering them having sex n the hot n sexy fuck session so i jerked every time when back home. when i knew she was fucking an other guy without my presence i felt so excited n wondering n can't help my self so i jerk thinking of her having the best sex.

I began this lifestyle for myself, not him. He isn’t allowed to be present when I’m getting busy. I usually make him stay in the car until I’m done. He plays with himself but isn’t allowed to cum. He’s very obedient and doesn’t need to be caged. He’s always excited to see me when I return and always gives me a big kiss and tells me he loves me. He usually ask for details, but I only tell him basic information. If he only knew! I’m usually completely satisfied and don’t want him trying to fuck me. But I do love the orgasm he gives me as he goes down on me afterwards. He cums while he licks me without even touching himself. Now he’s impotent but still gets excited and loves cleaning my dirty kitty.
What's the longest you've left him in the car waiting?

Hi All,

I'm curious what other husband's do while their wife is getting fucked? Do you watch, jerk off, go into another room, let her date and hope for pictures over text?

I ask because with my husband, who is remote, is no longer able to be in the room. In fact that stopped awhile back as he admitted even when he did watch he'd get so excited while jerking his little cock that he'd cum too quickly and then feel guilty and very jealous of the lifestyle he'd introduced me to. Because of this he'd just ask I go on dates and tell me after. He told me he still jerks off to the thought of a big cock spreading me open and making me cum but can deal with it easier when he doesn't actually see me doing it.

We tried a Teams call recently where he watched me with an old boyfriend who was visiting but he was worried his work might be recording it, which I found kind of exciting lol.

kisses, jen
Watch when they let me, but most times have to use my imagination, in another room or outside...

We usually have our dates in a hotel with a one bedroom suite. Hubby hangs out in the living room while I enjoy my bf in the bedroom. We usually leave the bedroom door open so hubby can see. I've been thinking a lot about hubby waiting at the bar for an hour or so to give me more alone time. Also considered just meeting my bf without hubby. Not sure how things will go. Until then, hubby watches and jerks off while I'm fucking.

Hi All,

kisses, jen
i would jerk alot...

My wife did this alot on trips. She traveled a lot for work and would meet someone at the hotel. She would come back and tell me or text me she was with someone but I was never there. Since covid though she is thinking of having a local bf but it hasnt happened yet. When it does I am not sure what we will do. She enjoys sleeping with the guy so she will probably be in bed with him but we have others in the house so not sure how it will all work yet.

Depends on the situation for me. Jamie will let me watch if she thinks I have been "good". Location needs to be compatible in terms of distance as I often work away. We used Skype a few times so I can watch but she enjoys taunting me in other ways. She likes the idea of my listening so I have to imagine what she is doing. She keeps me locked up for or long periods but if I'm watching live in the same room she stops me jerking off or playing with the cage. No coming at all, only when she grants me that right which I'm hoping for on Monday. That will be 10 weeks without a real orgasm. Jamie is very imaginative and always finds ways to drive me crazy with lust for her.
Michael, when Jamie lets you have a real orgasm do you get any kind of sexual interaction with her or does she only allow you pleasure yourself?

The first time after the <point of no return> my husband was not able to watch me getting fucked by another man. He went out of the room but returned a few minutes later and was sitting near the bed while my heels were dangling in the air. After that session he fucked my brain out in a way I never got it before. Meanwhile he loves to watch and jerk...

The first time after the <point of no return> my husband was not able to watch me getting fucked by another man. He went out of the room but returned a few minutes later and was sitting near the bed while my heels were dangling in the air. After that session he fucked my brain out in a way I never got it before. Meanwhile he loves to watch and jerk...
Should NEVER climax before you and your bf! :)

It really depends on the situation. If it is someone she has known for a long time, she will either go to his place or to the bedroom with him and shut the door. In that case, I am always caged so I can't play with my self and they have the key. She is very vocal so the sounds echo throughout the house. The sounds always want to make me erect but the cage stops it. So it is very painful as well as arousing.

She has one friend that will come and spend several days. I am caged and allowed to only wear the cage and panties while he is there. I am expected to wait on them with drinks and meals. They get the master and I get a guest bedroom. He insists she is nude all the time he is here so he can fuck her anywhere he wants. He occasionally takes her if front of me so I can see how she responds to a real man.

Back