What do creampies mean to you?

As a Black DOMinant straight alpha male, to cum inside another beta white males wife's white pussy bareback & leaving her well bred is the ultimate prize & the most exhilarating feeling a man can ever experience. It casts "OWNERSHIP" of her womb, pussy, mind & soul & territorial means. She's officially black bred by Supreme DOMinant black seed🍆💦. I sooo love fucking married white pussy bareback & filling them up with my hawt thick babygoo as their cuck husband watch in amazement or and sending their wife back home with her pussy full of black goo for their cuck hubby to use my cum for lube to fuck my sloppy seconds or licking her pussy sperm free. I send my sub home every 2 to 3x a month to her cuck hubby pussy & asshole stretched to the max & her white tight married pussy well bred with her DaddyDOMS hawt super thick babygoo.The art of this lifestyle is unparallel.
When my pussy is filled with the Holy Black Sperm I feel like I was in heaven and I feel that I am completely owned by my Black Master. It is the seal of ownership and complete submission. Not my husband but Black Master owns my pussy and leaves His part inside me. I love this feeling.

I read this on the internet. It's about how interracial sex was seen a hundred years ago:

View attachment 3129679

"The idea of sex between black men and white women repulsed most whites and served as an important dimension of the opposition to interracial marriage involving white women and black men.

View attachment 3129678

White women, unlike white men, were stigmatized by engaging in interracial sex.

View attachment 3129684

They were tainted by the very act of sexual intercourse with a black man, which implied receiving his semen.

View attachment 3129688

What's your opinion? Hasn't a woman been blacked until a black man shoots his semen into her white pussy?

View attachment 3129689
Blacked for me means Sperm in every hole and without birth control. It is the way I can show my Master that I belong to Him with my soul and body.

Thanks for sharing this very personal and moving story. I guess that you eating creampies has brought you even closer to your wife. At least creampie eating is a very bonding thing in our marriage.

View attachment 3136425

View attachment 3136426

That is exactly correct, we have always been very much in love and I have accepted that she also is in love with her boyfriend. He is 63 and has a nice big thick 8 inch black cock for her that he gives her whenever he wants. His loads are also almost always large and thick. When he leaves the ritual has become that I go to her nude and caged, I am fed his load as she orgasms usually. After I have consumed every drop we make out and I tell her how much I love her and she me. It has brought us closer yes, she will normally unlock me and stroke me until I cum for her. Then it is complete and my world is whole.

For me, the cream pie completes to black cock ownership of the white pussy. It’s one thing to fuck a white woman using a condom, but when it’s bareback and the black man releases hot seed into her, it’s different. It tells the husband this no longer belongs to you, her body has accepted and allowed black cum to be a part of her. She will absorb his semen and crave more.
So beautifully put

Cream pies, for me, mean that I succeeded in my mission to please the guy I'm with. That he loved me for real during the act, even if said love drained immediately after cumming. When slutting around, as I do on occasion, you gotta know that while it might not be true love, it also ain't bad.

Back