What do creampies mean to you?

It means everything to me! Giving myself to my lover is the ultimate way of saying I'm yours what ever the cost and meaning it. My lover knows that and so does my husband :love::bigsmile:

Please login or become a member to view

View media item 105485
View media item 200
View media item 195
So beautifully put, and I continue to be inspired by you and your husband's journey. Truly wonderful and so sexy too :)

Did your boxers look like this?

View attachment 3133650
Yes!!!! I couldn’t believe how soaked they were! She with one of her fwb now. Her favorite might I add. She’s always been a size queen. I used to get my boxers soaked a bit before when she’d tell me about her first bbc. The stories replayed in my head over and over again. So when we would have vanilla sex, I’d tell her to talk dirty and it was always the same one bcuz she knew how horny it made me. I’d basically drain all my cum from it lol

I’m not into cream pie clean up my self. And thankfully neither is my wife. But we both love seeing a bbc cumming deep inside of married white pussy. View attachment 3134317
Me too.. I don’t find it arousing to eat another mans cum but fucking her pussy filled with it, is my preferred way.. I can have sex without but it’s not the same. She knows this so there’s never an issue of having to tell her when to get filled. It happens a lot. She has a vid on her phone similar to this and it makes her extremely horny and calls him up after watching it.

The first time my wife tried to get me to lick her pussy after her then BBC lover filled her with his cum, I thought the idea was so disgusting
I was like "WHAT???? NO FUCKING WAY....THAT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN...."
But she persisted
Next time she asked me again, I was like "BABY....THAT'S SO GROSS....WHY DO YOU KEEP ASKING ME TO DO THIS???"
She told me she KNOWS I'm gonna love it
Soon after that she was openly BEGGING me to lick her BBC cum filled pussy every time she was with him
Encouraging me to try tasting it saying how good it is and how much she knows I'll love it
"JUST TRY IT ONE TIME BABY....IF YOU REALLY LOVE ME YOU'LL DO THIS FOR ME BABY....PLEASE BABY..."
She eventually got me to do it
OMFG....
As I started licking her dripping pussy I kept thinking to myself over and over "I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M DOING THIS...."
I hated that taste...musky, mushrooms, slippery...
I licked her pussy and concentrated on her clit especially and she had such a powerful orgasm, her whole body convulsing
She LOVED IT!!
We talked about it afterwards and she told me how amazing it was to have me do that for her and I told her I really hated the taste of his cum
She said that's normal, she said it's an acquired taste...she said lots of girls don't like the taste of cum the first bunch of times
She told me eventually the more keep doing it, the more I would start to like that taste
I thought to myself that she was DEAD WRONG....I thought there's NO WAY I could ever like that taste
So that became our new thing
She would encourage me time after time to lick her BBC cum filled pussy
She became very verbal each time, actually verbally encouraging me to lick his cum from her pussy
Encouraging me to lick his cum...to taste the other man's cum....
It always ended with her having an intense orgasm
I stared actually looking forward to it....looking forward to making my baby orgasm like that
And YES, started looking forward for HIS cum
I can't believe it but she was right...at some point I started to like the taste of the BBC cum
The whole thing has changed me in ways I never expected

For us it means it is complete, I have been cucked again. For the cuckolding to be complete I must accept that her pussy is full of his seed and I must become part of the cuckolding. To do that she spreads her legs and I consume, she loves it and now I do too. It's total submission to BBC, to her and to my cuck desires.

For us it means it is complete, I have been cucked again. For the cuckolding to be complete I must accept that her pussy is full of his seed and I must become part of the cuckolding. To do that she spreads her legs and I consume, she loves it and now I do too. It's total submission to BBC, to her and to my cuck desires.

Thanks for sharing this very personal and moving story. I guess that you eating creampies has brought you even closer to your wife. At least creampie eating is a very bonding thing in our marriage.

interracial-captions-24314.jpg

tumblr_ogi17oPtMA1vhozz8o1_500.jpg

The first time my wife tried to get me to lick her pussy after her then BBC lover filled her with his cum, I thought the idea was so disgusting
I was like "WHAT???? NO FUCKING WAY....THAT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN...."
But she persisted
Next time she asked me again, I was like "BABY....THAT'S SO GROSS....WHY DO YOU KEEP ASKING ME TO DO THIS???"
She told me she KNOWS I'm gonna love it
Soon after that she was openly BEGGING me to lick her BBC cum filled pussy every time she was with him
Encouraging me to try tasting it saying how good it is and how much she knows I'll love it
"JUST TRY IT ONE TIME BABY....IF YOU REALLY LOVE ME YOU'LL DO THIS FOR ME BABY....PLEASE BABY..."
She eventually got me to do it
OMFG....
As I started licking her dripping pussy I kept thinking to myself over and over "I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M DOING THIS...."
I hated that taste...musky, mushrooms, slippery...
I licked her pussy and concentrated on her clit especially and she had such a powerful orgasm, her whole body convulsing
She LOVED IT!!
We talked about it afterwards and she told me how amazing it was to have me do that for her and I told her I really hated the taste of his cum
She said that's normal, she said it's an acquired taste...she said lots of girls don't like the taste of cum the first bunch of times
She told me eventually the more keep doing it, the more I would start to like that taste
I thought to myself that she was DEAD WRONG....I thought there's NO WAY I could ever like that taste
So that became our new thing
She would encourage me time after time to lick her BBC cum filled pussy
She became very verbal each time, actually verbally encouraging me to lick his cum from her pussy
Encouraging me to lick his cum...to taste the other man's cum....
It always ended with her having an intense orgasm
I stared actually looking forward to it....looking forward to making my baby orgasm like that
And YES, started looking forward for HIS cum
I can't believe it but she was right...at some point I started to like the taste of the BBC cum
The whole thing has changed me in ways I never expected

Thanks for sharing this very personal and moving story. I guess that you eating creampies has brought you even closer to your wife. At least creampie eating is a very bonding thing in our marriage.

WCGaiPhyJyU.jpg

661_1000.jpg

Back