what do black guys think about more conservative, traditional, or "racist" women?

Awesome posts. I know you did not say it but I would like to say not every unverified person is fake.

My wife and I have had been married awhile and have had rather serious discussions about all this so I know I pretty much from my own experience so far into this who is real and who is fake.

Just wanted to post my thought about it so I hope some of us "real" unverified people don't get lumped in with the fakes. My wife is in my avatar and we really should post new pictures and get verified but haven't so far.
Awesome huh...? I guess that's one word for it. 😂 Thanks.
Absolutely I know there are many unverified people who are "real". Personally I'm suspicious of everyone's identity on this site... In fact throughout the internet. However being verified does give you a little bit more credibility in your interactions here. Concerning the discourse that you commented on. I could tell exactly what that thing was from its first monosyllabic entry 🤣.
Have a great weekend 😉.

It's a bit hard to describe but I can try the best I can but it's a bit silly.

I only say it's "Racist" because I've been teased about it before from people I know. It's just generally that I'm very patriotic to my culture and country and I've said a few things people disagreed with? I don't know lol.
It's also sort of been reinforced by my family that we should stay to being with other people similar to us. But we just have a lot of pride of being Norwegian I guess :p
I myself would fuck the political ideology out of you till you follow no party but to think for yourself and realize what's wrong and right. Have you see that no one is better than the other and to love and respect each other all the same.

hi!

I don't have a lot of experience interacting with black guys. But I've noticed that a lot of them have this fantasy of sleeping with a more "racist" or "conservative" white woman? I know everyone is different but I've seen this theme more than a few times. I only say "racist" because it's just a stereotype more reserved or shy women get for their more humble backgrounds :3

Correct me if I am wrong or if you have any other opinions or ideas please don't be afraid to comment!

What are your guy's thoughts? I was raised in a more traditional or "white" family so there might be things a lot of black people might find controversial when it comes to my opinions. Like if I were to have "racist": tendencies but said that I would be willing to entertain some black guys what would you guys do to me? ;)
🤔.. Boo-Boo.... You thinking TOO Much... just SUCK & RIDE OUR DICKS..... & SWALLIW AFTER ANAL. 🤪

I don't think much about white women who were raised in racist ways. They are already dying to experience a black man when they become adults lol. Moreover, their white husbands, who were also raised with racist methods, help them a lot in this regard.

Even if they cannot overcome internalized racism, they submit to the BBC CUCKOLD culture

I used to go out with a girl who was pretty racist always chatting about nigg ors (are you allowed to type that naughty word?(but I know she fucked a Black guy before me and after we split up she took another Black Man.
You know what I do find women who fuck Black Men to be more attractive

hi!

I don't have a lot of experience interacting with black guys. But I've noticed that a lot of them have this fantasy of sleeping with a more "racist" or "conservative" white woman? I know everyone is different but I've seen this theme more than a few times. I only say "racist" because it's just a stereotype more reserved or shy women get for their more humble backgrounds :3

Correct me if I am wrong or if you have any other opinions or ideas please don't be afraid to comment!

What are your guy's thoughts? I was raised in a more traditional or "white" family so there might be things a lot of black people might find controversial when it comes to my opinions. Like if I were to have "racist": tendencies but said that I would be willing to entertain some black guys what would you guys do to me? ;)
Fuck the race right out of u

It's funny, I used to go out with a girl who was really racist. She liked fucking which was nice but she was not that good at it.
Anyway she had been with Black Men for sex too but her mouth was still racist 🤔

I used to go out with a girl who was pretty racist always chatting about nigg ors (are you allowed to type that naughty word?(but I know she fucked a Black guy before me and after we split up she took another Black Man.
You know what I do find women who fuck Black Men to be more attractive
They all do though, and those who haven’t, it’s easy to flip them

Back