what do black guys think about more conservative, traditional, or "racist" women?

My wife is in the same situation, she was raised in a traditional way, and she is a bit racist, although she is trying to change. In the relationships she had with black people, she always shared that she was a bit racist, and the way she was treated in bed was different, I felt that they treated her almost with anger and very horny at the same time, they blew her holes, all The BBC she had with felt more pleasure in fucking a white, racist married woman.
And of course she and I also liked it, even though they abused her a lot.
Yes, the thought of two mature black women working over my blonde wife's holes in her beauty salon after they hear her make a racist remark about one of them to her waxer ('you can understand why black men prefer married white pussy) before getting her regular bull to visit and furiously pound on her dripping wet bald cunt - 'Put that black cum into this married white whore's cunt.'

My wife is in the same situation, she was raised in a traditional way, and she is a bit racist, although she is trying to change. In the relationships she had with black people, she always shared that she was a bit racist, and the way she was treated in bed was different, I felt that they treated her almost with anger and very horny at the same time, they blew her holes, all The BBC she had with felt more pleasure in fucking a white, racist married woman.
And of course she and I also liked it, even though they abused her a lot.
She knows she needs to be punished for that rascist *******, and found a way to enjoy it.

In my view, everyone has some percentage of bigotry in them. We're flawed that way, and the rest is societal programming.
But I think it's a tad ignorant to deny or ignore an underlying layer of racism permeating the fetish of interracial sex within the lifestyle. It's here, and it's real. That's why it's still considered taboo after all. This is especially true here in America, based on this hypocritical nation's horrifying history between whites and blacks. It's often the case during kinky sex play that a black man will insist on the white female calling him a n!gger. I've done it myself, and once she caved in and said it, it spiked my arousal as I fucked her even harder. The black bull/cuckold fetish is founded on racism. It's obvious in the power exchange. And how often have you heard the term "Jungle Fever" used to refer to white women who prefer to have sex with black men? Have you ever attended a swing party where they promoted monthly events called "Mandingo Parties?" Come on, s0n.

The Norwegian lady who originated this topic thread appears to be a very beautiful young woman. I confess she arouses me mightily. And the prospect of fucking her is exciting despite and in acceptance of any racist views she may hold. Sex is just sex within the lifestyle, lacking in serious emotion. I feel I am secure and mature enough to have an honest discussion with that Norwegian beauty, put that on pause while we go to bed for several hours of passionate, nasty fucking, before we resume the discussion in the aftermath.

Years ago, I visited the home of another white couple of means, and their house was modeled after the Tara plantation in the 1939 film GONE WITH THE WIND. They were a very friendly couple, but the only other house guest they had that night was another black guy. The husband joked about a 1960s keepsake he prized, a sign hanging above their downstairs bathroom which read, "Whites Only." I got the impression that this couple, or at least the husband, got off on race play scenarios in their sexual encounters. I was less offended than fascinated. On the swinger site where I found them, I flirted by complimenting the lovely Mrs on a photo of her standing naked in the ocean surf, her back turned to the camera, the water coming up to obscure the bottom third of her tanned, curvy buttocks. My candid flirtations included suggestive comments in open reference to her sexy body, focusing on that magnificent ass. In light of the atmosphere I encountered in their lavish home, once we all adjourned to get naked in their upstairs bedroom, I took special delight in violently fucking that man's wife straight up her ass. It was gloriously kinky because of the underlying racism. The scenario was never overtly addressed. It was all in the implications. Nevertheless, the impression I got was that "Massa" had selected his two best field n!ggers to entertain him by coming into the plantation house that evening to service his horny white wife. Now, I could have taken offense, and we could have gotten into a fight about ( which only would have evoked a series of innocent and vehement denials ). But I won't lie and say that it wasn't a twisted turn-on. The wife very graciously led me to the luxurious bathroom adjoining their master bedroom. After using the walk-in shower, I returned to find the other black guy in bed, fucking the wife in Missionary. The kinky scene got my dick hard again, so I approached while openly touching myself. When she caught sight of me, she instantly disengaged from the other brutha, and pivoted around on her bottom to spread her legs for me. Without a word, I climbed on top to raw-fuck her again as her husband sat back and watched me do it. In the span of a couple hours that night, I fucked that woman twice, cumming once up her asshole, and once in her pussy. In both cases, I may have been in the dominant position sexually, but she was in complete control by her verbal instructions. As I rolled with that, I was so turned on, I pumped her full of enough sperm to have sired a whole tribe of new slaves for them on that plantation. And this was directly attributable to the racist scenario as much as to the allure of that bossy white wife. And if I got an invitation to do it again, my answer would be, "Yassa, Massa! Ah's a-comin' right away!" 😆😂🤣
So, frankly, Scarlet, I didn't give a damn. Party on.

0B8B1B6.jpgScreen Shot 2024-01-24 at 8.36.41 PM.pngpreview_720p.mp4.jpg
0B8A737.jpg0B8A8EA.jpgth.jpgScreen Shot 2024-01-24 at 8.37.05 PM.pngScreen Shot 2024-02-09 at 3.21.06 AM.pngScreen Shot 2024-02-09 at 3.21.24 AM.png

Last edited:
In my view, everyone has some percentage of bigotry in them. We're flawed that way, and the rest is societal programming.
But I think it's a tad ignorant to deny or ignore an underlying layer of racism permeating the fetish of interracial sex within the lifestyle. It's here, and it's real. That's why it's still considered taboo after all. This is especially true here in America, based on this hypocritical nation's horrifying history between whites and blacks. It's often the case during kinky sex play that a black man will insist on the white female calling him a n!gger. I've done it myself, and once she caved in and said it, it spiked my arousal as I fucked her even harder. The black bull/cuckold fetish is founded on racism. It's obvious in the power exchange. And how often have you heard the term "Jungle Fever" used to refer to white women who prefer to have sex with black men? Have you ever attended a swing party where they promoted monthly events called "Mandingo Parties?" Come on, *******.

The Norwegian lady who originated this topic thread appears to be a very beautiful young woman. I confess she arouses me mightily. And the prospect of fucking her is exciting despite and in acceptance of any racist views she may hold. Sex is just sex within the lifestyle, lacking in serious emotion. I feel I am secure and mature enough to have an honest discussion with that Norwegian beauty, put that on pause while we go to bed for several hours of passionate, nasty fucking, before we resume the discussion in the aftermath.

Years ago, I visited the home of another white couple of means, and their house was modeled after the Tara plantation in the 1939 film GONE WITH THE WIND. They were a very friendly couple, but the only other house guest they had that night was another black guy. The husband joked about a 1960s keepsake he prized, a sign hanging above their downstairs bathroom which read, "Whites Only." I got the impression that this couple, or at least the husband, got off on race play scenarios in their sexual encounters. I was less offended than fascinated. On the swinger site where I found them, I flirted by complimenting the lovely Mrs on a photo of her standing naked in the ocean surf, her back turned to the camera, the water coming up to obscure the bottom third of her tanned, curvy buttocks. My candid flirtations included suggestive comments in open reference to her sexy body, focusing on that magnificent ass. In light of the atmosphere I encountered in their lavish home, once we all adjourned to get naked in their upstairs bedroom, I took special delight in violently fucking that man's wife straight up her ass. It was gloriously kinky because of the underlying racism. So, frankly, Scarlet, I didn't give a damn. Party on.
Giving me a blowjob buys a lot of license. I mean, I am angry at racists and racism, but sucking my dick goes along way in mitigating the harm. That said, If you act hateful, you're getting hate-fucked 100%

Giving me a blowjob buys a lot of license. I mean, I am angry at racists and racism, but sucking my dick goes along way in mitigating the harm. That said, If you act hateful, you're getting hate-fucked 100%
The truth is, racism pretends to be based on a sense of superiority, but it's really about insecurity, and fear. Like any bully, every abject racist is a coward. This is keenly manifest by how they deny their racism when confronted, instead of proudly owning it. They certainly did that when they held all the power. But with a shift in power, they flee from prosecution, just like a coward.

Last edited:
hi!

I don't have a lot of experience interacting with black guys. But I've noticed that a lot of them have this fantasy of sleeping with a more "racist" or "conservative" white woman? I know everyone is different but I've seen this theme more than a few times. I only say "racist" because it's just a stereotype more reserved or shy women get for their more humble backgrounds :3

Correct me if I am wrong or if you have any other opinions or ideas please don't be afraid to comment!

What are your guy's thoughts? I was raised in a more traditional or "white" family so there might be things a lot of black people might find controversial when it comes to my opinions. Like if I were to have "racist": tendencies but said that I would be willing to entertain some black guys what would you guys do to me? ;)
We fuck the ******* out of them

I hate how people have tried to change the meaning of racism to make it seem like others are worse than them. Racism isn’t “wHo HoLdS tHe PoWeR” in society. It’s prejudice against a specific people based solely on their race. A black person can be racist against Caucasian, Asian, Latino etc and vise versa. Sorry if this doesn’t fit what you choose to believe or have changed the actual definition of. Is there racism in the US? ABSOLUTELY! But you think it’s bad here, try visiting middle eastern, south eastern and Eastern Asia! They don’t like you if you’re from even a different part of their own country!

Ignorance is also not racism. Not understanding someone’s background or culture isn’t racist. If so, there are tons of racist on here when I mention my wife’s culture and they can’t comprehend it. Not understanding culture is completely normal when you haven’t been around it. Racism is a hatred or thinking less of someone because of their race, not because you don’t understand certain things about their culture or what they’ve gone through. If anything, white people in general have been nicest to me, it’s my own culture who has been the worst. Black and Latinos a close second. I had an older guy call me oriental. He didn’t mean it in a disrespectful way, that actually was a social acceptable way to refer to people of eastern Asian descent years ago. Thats ignorance, he didn’t know better. I knew his intent was not to directly insult me, so I took no insult in it. I did inform him that most “orientals” would prefer to be called Asian now. He apologized and I told him not to worry about it, I honestly wasn’t offended in the slightest but didn’t want him to come across someone who was.

Anyways, to the OP’s original question. I think it is completely normal to be curious about things you’re not familiar with. It is also completely normal to be interested in taboo things. For example, it turns my wife on knowing that she’s doing something “dirty” or that has risk. It doesn’t matter if he was a black or white or other guy. She likes black guys because in general they seem to be more assertive, and she likes the color contrast of the skin. But she wouldn’t only have sex with black men. For her it’s about being with an alpha male more than anything. If anyone from her culture found out, she would be completely shunned from family, friends, community, etc. It’s the taboo and risk that makes it exciting. For you, maybe you really think well of black guys, but your family doesn’t. Or maybe they don’t care, but they know your hubby is white and if you popped out a black baby, they would know. It could be something as simple as that, the risk that makes it exciting.

Last edited:
I hate how people have tried to change the meaning of racism to make it seem like others are worse than them. Racism isn’t “wHo HoLdS tHe PoWeR” in society. It’s prejudice against a specific people based solely on their race. A black person can be racist against Caucasian, Asian, Latino etc and vise versa. Sorry if this doesn’t fit what you choose to believe or have changed the actual definition of.

I can write an article or find something online that agrees with me too… That reminds me of a time when someone was arguing with me on something about nutrition. They literally sent me a meme to prove they were right. I sent them an actual peer reviewed study and they said “well I guess we can each have our own opinions” :ROFLMAO:

Rasism’s definition according to merriam-Webster was: a belief that race is a fundamental determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
behavior or attitudes that reflect and foster this belief : racial discrimination or prejudice

They added:
the systematic oppression of a racial group to the social, economic, and political advantage of another
In 2021, similar to other dictionaries added or changed the definition of racism. Which goes to show what I said, people are changing definitions to fit what they want them to be to make themselves feel better about their own racism. And btw, that’s still the secondary definition and not the primary definition meaning racism can ALSO be this, in which case would still make my original statement true.

Bigotry is broader and can include racism but it can be other things as well. Bigotry is prejudice against a specific group, so it can include being racist (prejudice based on race) and/or other factors like religion etc.

You can paint it however you like, to hate someone solely because they are black is no different than hating someone solely because they are white, but if it makes a person to feel better to believe “well hey! I may not like them, but at least I’m not racist” or “my hatred isn’t as bad as theirs because it isn’t racism” I guess let them believe whatever they want.

Last edited:
I can write an article or find something online that agrees with me too… That reminds me of a time when someone was arguing with me on something about nutrition. They literally sent me a meme to prove they were right. I sent them an actual peer reviewed study and they said “well I guess we can each have our own opinions” :ROFLMAO:

Rasism’s definition according to merriam-Webster was: a belief that race is a fundamental determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
behavior or attitudes that reflect and foster this belief : racial discrimination or prejudice

They added:
the systematic oppression of a racial group to the social, economic, and political advantage of another
In 2021, similar to other dictionaries added or changed the definition of racism. Which goes to show what I said, people are changing definitions to fit what they want them to be to make themselves feel better about their own racism. And btw, that’s still the secondary definition and not the primary definition meaning racism can ALSO be this, in which case would still make the what I originally said true.

Bigotry is broader and can include racism but it can be other things as well. Bigotry is prejudice against a specific group, so it can include being racist (prejudice based on race) and/or other factors like religion etc.

You can paint it however you like, to hate someone solely because they are black is no different than hating someone solely because they are white, but if it makes a person to feel better to believe “well hey! I may not like them, but at least I’m not racist” or “my hatred isn’t as bad as theirs because it isn’t racism” I guess let them believe whatever they want.

Well since you bought it up.
Look up white in Webster's...
Then look up Black.
The creator(s) of that book are displaying a clear PREJUDICED based on color.
When you apply those colors to people. Then act in a way that is discriminatory.
It becomes BIGOTRY.
Once that BIGOTRY is systemically buttressed.
By the only race that has historically had the power to do so.
It becomes RACISM.
You confuse the terms PREJUDICE/BIGOTRY/ and RACISM.
Your confusion is based in IGNORANCE.
IGNORANCE does not have to be a terminal condition.
Nor am I using it in an insulting manner (Look it up in Webster's 🤣).
The cure for IGNORANCE is knowledge...
Your condition is in your hands 👍🏽😉👌🏽.

Last edited:
Below is what you originally posted @korindie.
It is what I replied to.
I see no value in replying to the edits of your original post...

"I can write an article or find something online that agrees with me too… Rasism’s definition according to merriam-Webster was: a belief that race is a fundamental determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

They add:
In 2021, similar to other dictionaries added or changed the definition of racism. Which goes to show what I said, people are changing definitions to fit what they want them to be to make themselves feel better about their own racism. You can paint it however you like, to hate someone solely because they are black is no different than hating someone solely because they are white, but if it makes a person to feel better to believe “well hey! I may not like them, but at least I’m not racist” or “my hatred isn’t as bad as theirs because it isn’t racism” I guess let them believe whatever they want".

Well since you bought it up.
Look up white in Webster's...
Then look up Black.
The creator(s) of that book are displaying a clear PREJUDICED based on color.
When you apply those colors to people. Then act in a way that is discriminatory.
It becomes BIGOTRY.
Once that BIGOTRY is systemically buttressed.
By the only race that has historically had the power to do so.
It becomes RACISM.
You confuse the terms PREJUDICE/BIGOTRY/ and RACISM.
Your confusion is based in IGNORANCE.
IGNORANCE does not have to be a terminal condition.
Nor am I using it in an insulting matter (Look it up in Webster's 🤣).
The cure for IGNORANCE is knowledge...
Your condition is in your hands 👍🏽😉👌🏽.
You literally are just making stuff up to adjust to your feelings. Keep disliking people and telling yourself that your dislike is better than theirs because the definition of racism in your own head doesn’t make it the same.

It is what I replied to.

"I can write an article or find something online that agrees with me too… Rasism’s definition according to merriam-Webster was: a belief that race is a fundamental determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

They add:
In 2021, similar to other dictionaries added or changed the definition of racism. Which goes to show what I said, people are changing definitions to fit what they want them to be to make themselves feel better about their own racism. You can paint it however you like, to hate someone solely because they are black is no different than hating someone solely because they are white, but if it makes a person to feel better to believe “well hey! I may not like them, but at least I’m not racist” or “my hatred isn’t as bad as theirs because it isn’t racism” I guess let them believe whatever they want".
Yes, I did edit my original post. And? I edited it BEFORE you replied, not after. I edited for a couple reasons, 1. I had typos, 2. I had a few other thoughts and examples that came to mind that more clearly conveyed what I was trying to say. And since no one had replied, there was no reason to write an entirely different post. :rolleyes:

You literally are just making stuff up to adjust to your feelings. Keep disliking people and telling yourself that your dislike is better than theirs because the definition of racism in your own head doesn’t make it the same.
Huh...?
I'm not making up anything.
I just "Cliff noted" Debbie Irving's astute/accurate clarification of terms prejudice, bigotry and racism...
Clearly you needed the help 😆.
What makes you think I dislike anyone? Certainly nothing that I've posted on this thread would speak to that...
Alas...Can't say that about some other threads though 🤣.

Yes, I did edit my original post. And? I edited it BEFORE you replied, not after. I edited for a couple reasons, 1. I had typos, 2. I had a few other thoughts and examples that came to mind that more clearly conveyed what I was trying to say. And since no one had replied, there was no reason to write an entirely different post. :rolleyes:
👏🏼

It is what I replied to.

They add:
Blacks are more racist. Whites are just gmfu
Huh...?
I just "Cliff noted" Debbie Irving's astute/accurate clarification of terms prejudice, bigotry and racism...
What makes you think I dislike anyone? Certainly nothing that I've posted on this thread would speak to that...
Alas...Can't say that about some other threads though

Huh...?
Alas...Can't say that about some other threads though 🤣.
Blacks are racist. Whites are too stupid to be racist.

Back