What are you searching for on this site?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Calvin Johnson, Jul 26, 2013.

What are you searching for on this site?

1. Enjoy the pictures

1 vote(s)
  2. Nice conversation

2 vote(s)
  3. Discreet fun

3 vote(s)
  4. A mate

0 vote(s)
  5. Wife's bbc

6 vote(s)
  6. Hubby's entertainment

0 vote(s)
  1. I've ran into a lot of members on here that I talk to and see that we both have a different purpose for being on this site. Some are on here because it is one of a few sites that they can use to pleasure themselves, some are here to find someone they can meet for fun. With this confusion I think a lot of members should state where they are from and there reason for being on this site.
  2. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

Calvin, I think this site does a pretty good job breaking down the areas of interest ...
    • Interracial Forum
    • Interracial Photos
    • Interracial Dating
    The problem seems to be getting individuals to use the appropriate section(s) for their postings. I rarely, if ever, go into the "dating" area, and clearly state, in my profile, that I'm a white male and not looking to pimp out my wife to black men. But, every day my inbox gets hit with guys wanting to hook up with my wife.
    What I see is a larger than normal number of white, bisexual males either posing as interested married couples looking OR white males wanting to be cuckolds or slave to a black master ... rather silly crap if you ask me.
    I can see how this would frustrate and annoy real black males that are looking to hook up with white females, and if I was a black male, here, I'd probably not have a very favorable view of many of the white males, either ... :confused: But, then again, there are a lot of fake, black males ... no black man, here, seems to have a dick shorter than 9 inches or so ... isn't this site so fortunate? :rolleyes:
  3. That is true but even in that case more people need to be truthful... I've had a few people pose to be interested in meeting as a means only to get off on my conversation
    beyouronlinebaby and MacNfries like this.