• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What a slut I am

beenblackened

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
MO, US
As I'm sitting here getting ready to go over to Derricks house so his cousin can ass fuck me! I'm thinking what a black cock slut I am I was never like this when I was younger when I dated white guys or even my husband. But after that first black cock I had all those years ago my sex life woke up like you would believe! Now I can't get enough and I am so happy with my life now it's unbelievable! This is one happy black cock loving white woman :qos:

BlkGuywhtgirls

Male
Gold Member
From
WI, US
As I'm sitting here getting ready to go over to Derricks house so his cousin can ass fuck me! I'm thinking what a black cock slut I am I was never like this when I was younger when I dated white guys or even my husband. But after that first black cock I had all those years ago my sex life woke up like you would believe! Now I can't get enough and I am so happy with my life now it's unbelievable! This is one happy black cock loving white woman :qos:
Good slut

Mootje

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Turkey
hihihihihi, i always love to hear your thoughts ;) and I do like the White Slut :sex::threesome::sex:

Ann4BBC

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
UK
Agree 100% I was also a 'good girl' when I was younger and now I'm a slut! I think a lot of married ladies want to do what we're doing and make up for lost time!
Enjoy yourself! X

bostonbean

Female
Staff member
Real Person
Gold Member
Enjoy yourself. Drain him.

Ann4BBC

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
UK
I told one girlfriend exactly that. To which she said she wouldn't have the nerve. Took her to a bbc party and she became a bbc slut that night. She's having the time of her life now.
Brilliant! I told my best friend (she had just split from her husband) and my friend was not impressed and certainly didn't want to do it. But my sisters been more keen.
You did really well! X

jtkirk52

Male
Staff member
Real Person
Gold Member
From
IA, US
Brilliant! I told my best friend (she had just split from her husband) and my friend was not impressed and certainly didn't want to do it. But my sisters been more keen.
You did really well! X
I wish someone would help emu wife with this.

nice