What a slut I am

beenblackened

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
As I'm sitting here getting ready to go over to Derricks house so his cousin can ass fuck me! I'm thinking what a black cock slut I am I was never like this when I was younger when I dated white guys or even my husband. But after that first black cock I had all those years ago my sex life woke up like you would believe! Now I can't get enough and I am so happy with my life now it's unbelievable! This is one happy black cock loving white woman :qos:

As I'm sitting here getting ready to go over to Derricks house so his cousin can ass fuck me! I'm thinking what a black cock slut I am I was never like this when I was younger when I dated white guys or even my husband. But after that first black cock I had all those years ago my sex life woke up like you would believe! Now I can't get enough and I am so happy with my life now it's unbelievable! This is one happy black cock loving white woman :qos:
Good slut

hihihihihi, i always love to hear your thoughts ;) and I do like the White Slut :sex::threesome::sex:

Agree 100% I was also a 'good girl' when I was younger and now I'm a slut! I think a lot of married ladies want to do what we're doing and make up for lost time!
Enjoy yourself! X

Enjoy yourself. Drain him.

Sometimes when I'm with my girlfriends shopping, I'll see them sneaking peaks at guys. And sometimes they comment. If they only knew, they would take the plunge.
Exactly! They just need to be brave, once they've done it once they won't believe they didn't start earlier and what they've been missing out on! X

I told one girlfriend exactly that. To which she said she wouldn't have the nerve. Took her to a bbc party and she became a bbc slut that night. She's having the time of her life now.
Brilliant! I told my best friend (she had just split from her husband) and my friend was not impressed and certainly didn't want to do it. But my sisters been more keen.
You did really well! X

Brilliant! I told my best friend (she had just split from her husband) and my friend was not impressed and certainly didn't want to do it. But my sisters been more keen.
You did really well! X
I wish someone would help emu wife with this.

nice

I was thinking the same weeks ago before meet my bull and 2 of his friends.
When I was younger I was very difficult even to kiss and now I give my all in 5 minutes to black guys never seen before and maybe I'll never see again. Anyway I like the woman that I'm now, and I like the way I live and enjoy sex, enjoying it more now than before.

Back