What’s your Kryptonite position?

View attachment 7064442

my Kryptonite along with a very firm doggy style pounding makes me cum every time. Especially if the dick is fat. This guys dick is thick and I dont know what he does to me when its deep but I fucking cum buckets all over his dick when hes swirling with his hands cupping my ass or when I flip and present my pussy and he drills me. He just destroys my pussy everytime.

View attachment 7064447
Hot

I would love to see my wife get impregnated by a black man in this position.

Kagney_Linn_Karter_pt_l.jpg

View attachment 7064442

my Kryptonite along with a very firm doggy style pounding makes me cum every time. Especially if the dick is fat. This guys dick is thick and I dont know what he does to me when its deep but I fucking cum buckets all over his dick when hes swirling with his hands cupping my ass or when I flip and present my pussy and he drills me. He just destroys my pussy everytime.

View attachment 7064447
So sexy

Everybody has a favorite position or one that just absolutely wrecks them and makes them cum nonstop. This is my kryptonite position, when I get taken like this and my bull has ime by my ass, rolling my hips up and just pounding me. I literally can’t stop coming. God, I love it. It could be just a hai better than doggy style with my ass up -face down. Just something about the angle of penetration that hits me in the right spot and makes me just shiver. But I think the handful of ass rolling. My hips up has something to do with being maybe dominated a little and just having my pussy pile driven that makes me crazy. Add to that a huge squirting male orgasm balls deep and I might pass out! Third place is squatting over a big dick and it Jack hammering me rapidly. That’s a sure multi O too!View attachment 6476245
That does it for me also:D

Back