What’s your highest number of bulls fucked in one week?

Tell me you have pictures! Coz that would a jamboree one can miss to document.
Check with sex club rules and see if they allow people to walk around taking photos.

That’s the end of us talking to you you sad little basement dweller

Why are you using insulting language? Did I try and insult you? The party could well have been at your home or a house party.
You annoyed us because you basically called us out as liars, and if you’d read the initial post properly you’d have seen it happened in a CLUB in Toronto.

Here’s a tip on not pushing people off, don’t allude to them being liars when they go out of their way to share their experiences.

You’re spoiling this for people.

I feel like a novice…hehee. I’ve played with 7 different bulls in one week. It was A LOT, but we had fun. Those are special occasions. Mostly it is one or two a month (different men). My husband is patiently waiting for me to reach the number where I’ve been with more black men than white men. His Christmas present is just that, but don’t tell him. XOXO

One week trip to Hedo. first night we stayed over in Miami then fucked I BBC fireman 3 BBC st Hedo one guy just walked into our hottub room since the door was open n I was licking her n her heard her moaning I asked if he had condom n then he fucked her for next hour n left. Never saw him again
She also fucked 3 white hubby total was 7 in week. Two BBC filled her up Miami fireman n BBC nurse. We need another Hedo trip this spring .. love Hedo
Wait it's 8 she fucked owner of Hedo harry too almost give him heart attack

We’re going to Vegas for 7 nights and setting up as many possible sex dates as we can. We’re only doing like 1 or 2 touristy things during the week…the rest of the time it’s going to be partying and sex—and partying sex 😂

How many different bulls do you think I can fuck I a week in Vegas? I might be having a couple small gangbangs, if that affects your guess…

What your highest count of bulls fucked in one week?
Go to Red Rooster and you can have as many men as you want. My cuck brought a box of 36 condoms that I went through in three and a half hours but some men he trusted to use thier own.

Back