What’s your highest number of bulls fucked in one week?

Well if you had asked me six months ago the answer would have been two, but after being put in a whore box at a club in Toronto the answer is twenty three, but my boyfriend took a turn after each of the first eight of them, so if you include him the answer is either 24 or 32 . . . I mean I didn’t know it was his cock those times, so by the end of it I thought I’d been fucked by 31 strangers, and the funny thing is that once I was unlocked I could just skip to the bar like nothing has happened, it’s not like I was incapacitated by cock :)

Last edited:
Well if you had asked me six months ago the answer would have been two, but after being put in a whore box at a club in Toronto the answer is twenty three, but my boyfriend took a turn after each of the first eight of them, so if you include him the answer is either 24 or 32 . . . I mean I didn’t know it was his cock those times, so by the end of it I thought I’d been fucked by 31 strangers, and the funny thing is that once I was unlocked I could just skip to the bar like nothing has happened, it’s not like I was incapacitated by cock :)
How many of them were black..?

Back