What’s your highest number of bulls fucked in one week?

We’re going to Vegas for 7 nights and setting up as many possible sex dates as we can. We’re only doing like 1 or 2 touristy things during the week…the rest of the time it’s going to be partying and sex—and partying sex 😂

How many different bulls do you think I can fuck I a week in Vegas? I might be having a couple small gangbangs, if that affects your guess…

What your highest count of bulls fucked in one week?i fuck 9 one week!

Friday night blowjob to a friend, we went to his cousin's birthday, there were four of them, plus my friend.Saturday afternoon my three neighbors, Saturday night my friend came home with three boys.Sunday afternoon alone with my friend.Monday my friend, me and six boystuesday nothingWednesday my three neighbors and two friendsThursday could not climb the stairs

Before we were together, my ex had 8 BBCs in one weekend (and they really were big too). She'd been talking to a group of 4 guys for several weeks and she agreed to meet them that Saturday night. On the Friday before she met up with another guy she'd been talking to (from Trinidad) and they had sex, and on the Saturday night she met the four but after a few drinks another one appeared, but she thought he was hot so she didn't say anything. About an hour later another one appeared and she then said something to the guys, she was a bit scared etc. They reassured her and after a few more drinks she went to the apartment to be gangbanged and they did everything to her, two at once, three at once, one after the other several times, two at once again and so on. Funnily enough, the sixth one that she was a bit worried about turned out to be the best and also the biggest.

Sunday night she had sex with the guy from Friday night again, and then went and slept at her exes (also black).

So.... 8

This was before me though.

Friday night blowjob to a friend, we went to his cousin's birthday, there were four of them, plus my friend.Saturday afternoon my three neighbors, Saturday night my friend came home with three boys.Sunday afternoon alone with my friend.Monday my friend, me and six boystuesday nothingWednesday my three neighbors and two friendsThursday could not climb the stairs
Damn baby you are a good cock sucker

You been a busy girl. Good job!

Before we were together, my ex had 8 BBCs in one weekend (and they really were big too). She'd been talking to a group of 4 guys for several weeks and she agreed to meet them that Saturday night. On the Friday before she met up with another guy she'd been talking to (from Trinidad) and they had sex, and on the Saturday night she met the four but after a few drinks another one appeared, but she thought he was hot so she didn't say anything. About an hour later another one appeared and she then said something to the guys, she was a bit scared etc. They reassured her and after a few more drinks she went to the apartment to be gangbanged and they did everything to her, two at once, three at once, one after the other several times, two at once again and so on. Funnily enough, the sixth one that she was a bit worried about turned out to be the best and also the biggest.

Sunday night she had sex with the guy from Friday night again, and then went and slept at her exes (also black).

So.... 8

This was before me though.
She knows how to fuck like a good girl. My motto is the more cock the more fun. I will gang bang as many as are willing and walk away laughing at all the spent men laying around.

We’re going to Vegas for 7 nights and setting up as many possible sex dates as we can. We’re only doing like 1 or 2 touristy things during the week…the rest of the time it’s going to be partying and sex—and partying sex 😂

How many different bulls do you think I can fuck I a week in Vegas? I might be having a couple small gangbangs, if that affects your guess…

What your highest count of bulls fucked in one week?
❤️❤️vegas fun! 🔥🔥🔥

Back