What’s your day job?

Pinacolada

Couple
From
CA, US
This one is for the Bulls or better yet the Black Kings! We know what you do at night but we’re interested in what you do for work during the day? It’s kind of exciting to think that the guy checking us out at the grocery store, or counselor at the high school, or local barber (everyday ordinary people) might be our next BBC adventure!

Last edited:
Do husbands approach you in the gym?
It's funny because I will notice a couple in the gym that I perceive to be a lifestyle couple. They will come in together and the wife will be staring at me while while she works out. Every time I move she moves and stays on equipment close by. Sometimes hubby will come by and check her and he will clearly see her staring at me but he will eventually go away again and let her workout alone but he will always be in a position to keep an eye on her.

Here's why I know the couple's who do this are in the lifestyle. So far this year at least 3 different women have totally been busted by their man while staring at me. I mean they weren't even working out on the equipment and was just staring when their men walked up on them, got right in their line of sight, leaned over to scold them quietly, and then they would just leave the gym altogether. That happened 3 times in the last 2 months at my gym.

With the lifestyle couple the man she is with doesn't even car that she's staring and I swear sometimes it almost seems like I am actually the topic of discussion between them. I tend to rationalize myself out of it saying "maybe it's my unique workout"! So after a little conversation the hubby will just go away and leave her to workout and keep staring as if her being left alone is my que to try and flirt with her.

No couple or hotwife has approached I believe because nowadays it is considered rude when someone has earbuds and music in their ears to try to speak to them. We've all seen those videos lately from women on social media complaining about thirsty guys in the gym interrupting them to try and flirt with them. They brand these men as creeps or thirsty pervs. So not even the single women who walk by and circle a guy they think is hot will even try to talk to a guy these days!

Bank Loan Clerk/Teller. I have to say the opportunities that have come my way since working at this particular bank has caught me off guard and at times been a little intimidating like "how am I gonna ignore this one", but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying all the attention. Husband isn't so crazy about it, but I think he actually enjoys hearing about it.. lol

This one is for the Bulls or better yet the Black Kings! We know what you do at night but we’re interested in what you do for work during the day? It’s kind of exciting to think that the guy checking us out at the grocery store, or counselor at the high school, or local barber (everyday ordinary people) might be our next BBC adventure!

Product manager.

Back