What’s it like to be in you wife after a bull

My experience was when I came home after work and my then girlfriend had a meeting with a guy at our house. She was very quiet as I came in and followed me to the shower. As I stripped and got in she left the room. When I finished and entered the bedroom she was lying naked crossways on the bed so I was looking at her spread legs and her red gaping pussy. Suffice it to say when I entered her she wasn’t her usual snug self. In fact, no resistance at all. I thought he must have been huge. How long did they fuck to leave her in this condition. I thought I wouldn’t get enough friction to cum but the thought of what was going on caused me to have the greatest orgasm in like 6 strokes of her throughly used pussy.

Last edited:
My wife's been afraid to try partly because she's worried she'll fall in love with her bull.
Mine did, instantly and very heavily, with my encouragement. He was only 19 and my bisexual lover since he was 17.

But in my wife’s defence I have to say he’s heartbreakingly handsome, 6’5” in height, and blessed with a beautifully athletic Afro-American physique and the most sensational uncut 9-inch cock I’d ever laid my hands and tongue and lips on.

Last edited:
Mine did, instantly and very heavily, with my encouragement. He was only 19 and my bisexual lover since he was 17.

But in my wife’s defence I have to say he was heartbreakingly handsome, 6’5” in height, and blessed with a beautifully athletic Afro-American physique and the most sensational uncut 9-inch cock I’d ever laid hands on.
That's exactly the type of bull I want my wife to fall for.

I know the feeling very very well. It’s far and away the most erotic of any I’ve ever had in sex with a woman, or can imagine having in the future. Its intensity is indescribable, but you come very close to describing my experience of it perfectly.

The orgasms sloppy seconds trigger in me are unlike any other, overwhelmingly volcanic and totally disorienting. My wife worries that when I shout out and rear bolt-upright over her, convulsing violently as my orgasm hits me, that I’m dying. Like I’ve taken a volley of rifle-fire between my shoulder blades fit to blow my wildly leaping love-lost heart right out of the front of my chest and all over her.

I call it my Grand Morte, because there’s nothing the slightest bit Petite about it. But thankfully I live on to occasionally fuck her again straight after my breathless buddy has withdrawn his cum-coated still-hard beautiful cock from her and graciously given his place between her thighs to me.
Man those orgasms are incredible aren’t they?
She refers to her pussy as "My buttered bun," after she's been fucked by her lover. She loves taking another cock after her preferred is finished with her. One of our most memorable fucks was after he called her and told her he and his wife were back in town for the weekend. He rented a hotel room for us at the hotel they were staying at. She checked in and contacted him via text. He made her wait for almost five hours before he visited her...claimed he had trouble getting away from the wife. He was with her for about 90 minutes, and when he finished with ehr, she called me to the room. She was still naked, kneeling on the bed, "Look what he did to me," she said, pointing to her vagina. He had used Nair on her and her pussy was completely bald. Then she turned, got n all fours, and showed me her ass...he signed and dated her left buttock with a black sharpie with arrows pointing to her cunt and anus...did'em both. Needless to say, I didn't last long, came almost immediately after putting it in her hot, wet cunt.
“My buttered bun” I love it

I will never know what it is like because my wife is completely black-owned and I will never be allowed inside her pussy again. In fact, I am not even allowed to lick or touch her pussy at all. After our black master fucks my wife, I can lick up his cum but I have to wait until it drips out of her pussy onto the floor and then I can lick it up off of the floor, or master sometimes steps on the cum and then has me lick it off the bottom of his shoe. My wife's pussy is totally off limits to me. If I touch my wife's pussy, even accidentally, master will give me a severe beating with the whip.

Please try to understand how utterly fucked up and horribly bent that unbelievably sordid rigmarole sounds to guys like me and very likely to the majority of other members of this forum.

The answer to the question “What’s Love” is not even hinted at by your description of your kink as you live it out. Nor is the answer embodied in any weirdly sexual restrictiveness that you say your wife inflicts on you.

A little masochistic play in the bedroom can spice-up almost any person’s sex-life, but total reliance on it to get all one’s jollies is off the planet.

Just my two twists-worth.

I loooove the feel of Brook's pussy right after she's been stretched and fucked deep, deeper than I can go in her. I always cum quick but stay hard
I reeeealy enjoy eating her pussy after she's been fucked...and came in... preferably multiple times because a lot of what gets me off is the fact she enjoyed herself and a sloppy pussy is...well, proof enough for me, ha, ha.
Feeling that proof in the form of the giveaway laxity and the increased depth and the delicious slipperiness of my wife’s just-fucked vagina with my thrusting cock is utterly divine.

I know the feeling very very well. It’s far and away the most erotic of any I’ve ever had in sex with a woman, or can imagine having in the future. Its intensity is indescribable, but you come very close to describing my experience of it perfectly.

The orgasms sloppy seconds trigger in me are unlike any other, overwhelmingly volcanic and totally disorienting. My wife worries that when I shout out and rear bolt-upright over her, convulsing violently as my orgasm hits me, that I’m dying. Like I’ve taken a volley of rifle-fire between my shoulder blades fit to blow my wildly leaping love-lost heart right out of the front of my chest and all over her.

I call it my Grand Morte, because there’s nothing the slightest bit Petite about it. But thankfully I live on to occasionally fuck her again straight after my breathless buddy has withdrawn his cum-coated still-hard beautiful cock from her and graciously given his place between her thighs to me.
This reminds me so much of my last cuck. He loved sloppy seconds and I loved how good it made him feel to fuck me after I was full of other men’s cum. Damn I miss that!

I always clean up the cream pie. And after he has left. I eat her some more and then get inside her. I really enjoy how it feels. Looser, slippery and very wet. I always tell her that I enjoyed watching her get fucked like that and that I’d like to see it again. It really turns her on that I want her fucked good.

Attachments

• AAB7E7A4-DF0A-4795-BB43-861689166266.jpeg
    AAB7E7A4-DF0A-4795-BB43-861689166266.jpeg
    41.9 KB · Views: 113
This reminds me so much of my last cuck. He loved sloppy seconds and I loved how good it made him feel to fuck me after I was full of other men’s cum. Damn I miss that!
The open love of an already sexually satisfied wife for the ecstasizings of her husband while he’s frantically thrusting into her vagina freshly shot full of another man’s spunk in a fuck he has witnessed close-up, is to my way of thinking the ultimate expression of her love for her husband.

After I’ve ejaculated hard and long in my wife only minutes after my young black buddy has, I sometimes whisper her to tell me what it’s like for her knowing that my languid post-orgasmic thrustings are stirring my spunk and my buddy’s together in the back of her vagina.

Her whispered answer is always the same:

“I love you more than ever”.

Last edited:
It’s an unbelievable feeling, having his cum leaking from her very loose cunt as I attempt to penetrate her my cock is just to small for her to feel it after he’s fucked her with his superior black cock hard and deep into her cunt .
I cum as soon as I enter her . It’s an amazing experience for me for her black lover ir confirms his superiority over myself when it comes to sexually satisfying her .
Very true. Depending on how many times he came in her, the only thing I feel is him cum. It is truly an unbelievable feeling. She laughs about how she can't feel me. She tells me said to apologize to me for stretcthing her pussy so much. As soon as I cum, I have to clean her pussy. It reinforces his sexual superiority.

The open love of an already sexually satisfied wife for the ecstasizings of her husband while he’s frantically thrusting into her vagina freshly shot full of another man’s spunk in a fuck he has witnessed close-up, is to my way of thinking the ultimate expression of her love for her husband.

After I’ve ejaculated hard and long in my wife only minutes after my young black buddy has, I sometimes whisper her to tell me what it’s like for her knowing that my languid post-orgasmic thrustings are stirring my spunk and my buddy’s together in the back of her vagina.

Her whispered answer is always the same:

“I love you more than ever”.
Love that!

I loooove the feel of Brook's pussy right after she's been stretched and fucked deep, deeper than I can go in her. I always cum quick but stay hard
I reeeealy enjoy eating her pussy after she's been fucked...and came in... preferably multiple times because a lot of what gets me off is the fact she enjoyed herself and a sloppy pussy is...well, proof enough for me, ha, ha.
Hey, it looks like y'all like this? So do we and we're definitely getting off on others getting off to...us. Oh, this is Brook. Right from the beginning jerred has enjoyed eating my pussy after...well, I've been fucked. We learned to enjoy it after being with my first black stud (with hubby) who had jerred lick his sperm outta my pussy after he'd fucked my silly. We've enjoyed this activity a lot after my countless "slutty" escapades. Lemme assure you, there's nothing soooooo nice after I've been sucking and fucking like an athlete than to lay back and have jerreds tongue lapping away at my sloppy pussy. Ummmmmm. I remember a time we went fishing with 2 of our fuckbuddies. These 2 were from a group I was screwing at the time and of course the guys were fishing and soon I was having sex and screwed both of these thugs and afterward hubby rewarded my slutty pussy with an incredible tongue-lashing 😊. Another time I hooked up with a...few (fuck you, I was *******) older black guys in a motel room across the parking lot from the bar they "picked me up" in. Hubby and I had hoped for a good night! Anyway, after these guys took full advantage of banging a pretty, young white girl till I was a stumbling, cum-filled mess, hubby and I were together immediately afterwards and he tongue-worshiped my naughty pussy.
Keep living and enjoying your lives. Yes I love your videos. You two are an awesome team.

Back