What’s it like to be in you wife after a bull

To swim in a pussy after bbc has stretched it out and dropped a load is glorious. Nothing is better for white boys
Mmmmmmm—-“swimming” surely is the word.

Side-stroke, back-stroke, butterfly, breast-stroke, free-style or crawl—-you be the choosers you loser hubbies.

I content myself with going Medley, thrashing around in the pool, staying in the learners lane and changing my stroke mid-length in vain attempts to compete post factum sensation-wise with my wife’s lithe young black lover in whose sperm-white wake I flounder and who has already creamed it in the fast lane, emerged from it gleaming wet and smilingly victorious, and to top it off has beaten me to the showers.

How inglorious is THAT?

And here’s me thinking I was racy but at the Finish producing only a few meagre and mutually unsatisfying notably non-competitive spurts.

DUUHHHHHHH!!!

Last edited:
There is nothing like it. It makes me especially aroused when I think of my sperm swimming around with a black stranger's sperm inside my wife, competing with them in the race to impregnate her. Also, it feels very warm and moist and surprisingly tight because if it's after a long lovemaking session or involving multiple partners, she experiences some swelling after the initial stretching. I guess you could say my bare cock is in enemy territory, totally bathed with their semen. I have made love to my Amie after multiple loads have been dumped inside her pussy and as I push my cock inside her, it forces their ejaculate to spill out of her. The sound is sloppy and squishy with each stroke in and out of her with her black lover's warm juices bathing my pubic hair and balls.
I also have noticed I have higher semen volume, I guess it has to do with reestablishing myself as the alpha male in our relationship.
View attachment 5381184View attachment 5381189View attachment 5381193
yum

Nothing tops the sensation. As she opens her legs for me, I can see his cum in her and it's glistening on her thighs and labia. She is looking at me lovingly and wants me to enjoy seeing her this way, and we sometimes softly talk about whether she's been impregnated while I enjoy the warm slick and velvety sensations entering her. I prefer to think his semen is still warm inside her and indeed I want in her as soon as possible after he finishes. And while I want it to last forever it is usually only a minute or two before my gut wrenching orgasm inside her. Afterwards it is so enjoyable holding her and caressing her knowing another man's sperm is into her womb. That will leave both of us horny for the next couple of days.

Nothing tops the sensation. As she opens her legs for me, I can see his cum in her and it's glistening on her thighs and labia. She is looking at me lovingly and wants me to enjoy seeing her this way, and we sometimes softly talk about whether she's been impregnated while I enjoy the warm slick and velvety sensations entering her. I prefer to think his semen is still warm inside her and indeed I want in her as soon as possible after he finishes. And while I want it to last forever it is usually only a minute or two before my gut wrenching orgasm inside her. Afterwards it is so enjoyable holding her and caressing her knowing another man's sperm is into her womb. That will leave both of us horny for the next couple of days.

That sounds like the essence of a loving, married couple enjoying out of the norm sex…together

Getting sloppy seconds after bbc. Well, let me just say it’s a feeling you can’t duplicate. It’s warm, slick, creamy, and very loose. I’m usually pretty fast on the draw but with sloppy seconds I cum lightning fast. It feels too good not to. It’s one extremely intense orgasm
Like he said feeling you can’t duplicate. It’s warm, slick, creamy, and very loose.thinking of big black dick fucking her till there both dripping as I try to fuck her and I know she can't feel me is such a rush and leads to intense orgasms I can't help but explode while I'm trying hard to fuck her and she's looking at his cock reaching for it because she wants more it just gives me orgasm I cant explain, ear ringers leg shakers heart pounding so hot watching her call for his hard long blk dick as she reachs for his cock or watch him feed it to her and neither of them know I exist so I explode I’m usually not fast cuming but the thought of her wanting his dick back in her instead of mine is mind blowing but it being stretched for hours is nice I cum record fast. It feels too good not to. It’s one extremely intense orgasm that I've never had ever want as many as I can I wonder why we feel like this? I don't care it's a earth shaker.

Es ******* y si el chico que la follado tiene la polla grande a un mejor se siente.y si ella mientras la follas con su coño bien abierto y lleno te quenta detalles de como la a follado!!!!puedes tocar el cielo!!!

Believe it or not when I'm fucking another man's woman I actually believe that I am making that pussy better! Trust me when I am done sampling all of your wife's goodies you will think they feel and taste better than ever before!

That spade is like that USDA seal of approval on the package of meat accept it's the seal of approval for your hotwife's goodies!♠️
This is exactly the reason I share my wife just for guys like you who get it how we feel what we want

I like eating her clean first. She’s had guys over while I’m at work. I still eat her when I get home first. She always plays bare and we both enjoy the men cumming inside her. I usually get her from behind after so it is tighter. I really enjoy how slippery it is especially knowing that someone fucked her. And I always tell her I like how it feels and that I want her to have other men fuck her again.

There is nothing like it. It makes me especially aroused when I think of my sperm swimming around with a black stranger's sperm inside my wife, competing with them in the race to impregnate her. Also, it feels very warm and moist and surprisingly tight because if it's after a long lovemaking session or involving multiple partners, she experiences some swelling after the initial stretching. I guess you could say my bare cock is in enemy territory, totally bathed with their semen. I have made love to my Amie after multiple loads have been dumped inside her pussy and as I push my cock inside her, it forces their ejaculate to spill out of her. The sound is sloppy and squishy with each stroke in and out of her with her black lover's warm juices bathing my pubic hair and balls.
I also have noticed I have higher semen volume, I guess it has to do with reestablishing myself as the alpha male in our relationship.
View attachment 5381184View attachment 5381189View attachment 5381193
This is one incredibly hot post, faithfully and vividly describing as it does almost every unbearably delicious erotic detail and sensation of fucking my wife and cumming in her after she has been filled to the brim with spunk freshly shot into her by my super-potent multi-orgasmic young bisexual black buddy.

The feeling of my being in enemy territory—my buddy’s copious fresh ejaculate being forc ed out of my wife’s vagina as I penetrate her—my bare cock totally bathed in his semen—the sound of my thrusting being sloppy and squishy with every in and out stroke—my buddy’s warm semen smothering and muskily scenting my pubic hair and balls—all so exspurtly re-arousingly and wankworthily described by a man who has very evidently been there and survived the sexually potentially devastating experience.

UUNNGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Last edited:
Fucking your wife after being fucked by other men, especially black men, is an incredible pleasure. It is incomparably more than just having sex with a wife. When I was still allowed to have sex with my wife, I always fucked her only after other men, first licking off the semen. This is an incredible feeling, the pussy is swollen, plump, moistened with semen,

Dammit do I know that feeling (see my above post of Saturday).

It’s erotically fucking intoxicating isn’t it.

Back