What’s it like to be in you wife after a bull

Nothing tops the sensation. As she opens her legs for me, I can see his cum in her and it's glistening on her thighs and labia. She is looking at me lovingly and wants me to enjoy seeing her this way, and we sometimes softly talk about whether she's been impregnated while I enjoy the warm slick and velvety sensations entering her. I prefer to think his semen is still warm inside her and indeed I want in her as soon as possible after he finishes. And while I want it to last forever it is usually only a minute or two before my gut wrenching orgasm inside her. Afterwards it is so enjoyable holding her and caressing her knowing another man's sperm is into her womb. That will leave both of us horny for the next couple of days.
A masterly and intensely erotic description of an utterly devoted husband very thoroughly loving his wonderfully sexual gloriously pre-loved wife, in as a viscerally romantic a way as I love mine after my buddy has floodingly ejaculated in her.

Your description got me cho king up and crying with vicarious joy. It truly did.

Thank you Stevens. You are a husband after my own heart.

Last edited:
For me, it's the best feeling in the world. Her BWC BF stretches it pretty good and she always gets filled up by him. When I fuck her after she is so wet from being filled, along with the loose feeling from him stretching her, I usually don't last long. She usually says "my pussy is so loose from being fucked and filled up that I dont feel much". I asked her after multiple times and she says she feels it but not as much if I fucked her before her Bull. I don't last long after that and she said it's a turn on for her being stretched where she notices it after and getting filled by 2 guys. Hopefully get a large BBC and find a good one who can visit regularly! Can only imagine how it would feel after! We are going to have a chat with a long term BWC tomorrow and see if we connect. If we do she will have a BWC BF she can visit regularly to have fun with also!

For me, it's the best feeling in the world. Her BWC BF stretches it pretty good and she always gets filled up by him. When I fuck her after she is so wet from being filled, along with the loose feeling from him stretching her, I usually don't last long. She usually says "my pussy is so loose from being fucked and filled up that I dont feel much". I asked her after multiple times and she says she feels it but not as much if I fucked her before her Bull. I don't last long after that and she said it's a turn on for her being stretched where she notices it after and getting filled by 2 guys. Hopefully get a large BBC and find a good one who can visit regularly! Can only imagine how it would feel after! We are going to have a chat with a long term BWC tomorrow and see if we connect. If we do she will have a BWC BF she can visit regularly to have fun with also!
I can't imagine putting my Cock inside some one after all that.and 2 men's cum an her not felling any thing it's sickening WOW good luck 🤞

I had to get used to cleaning my wife's pussy and asshole when it was fresh. The black guys that had fucked her always got a kick out of watching white boy suck the black man cum from his young white wife's pussy and asshole. I don't mind the fresh part it's the verbal abuse both of us would receive.

Getting sloppy seconds after bbc. Well, let me just say it’s a feeling you can’t duplicate. It’s warm, slick, creamy, and very loose. I’m usually pretty fast on the draw but with sloppy seconds I cum lightning fast. It feels too good not to. It’s one extremely intense orgasm
I agree I push into my wife straight after her bull has finished inside six or seven stokes max is all it takes and I’m cumming in her too doesn’t matter how sloppy or stretched she is

Getting sloppy seconds after bbc. Well, let me just say it’s a feeling you can’t duplicate. It’s warm, slick, creamy, and very loose. I’m usually pretty fast on the draw but with sloppy seconds I cum lightning fast. It feels too good not to. It’s one extremely intense orgasm
Perfectly said, I have the same emotions and feelings! I feel proud to be in the same place where the Bull was before, it's something fantastic and I have intense orgasms

Back