What’s better big cock or big load?

I prefer big cock, that’s why I love sucking black cocks. I’ve had a few average black cocks but most are exceptionally long compared to most of the white cocks I’ve sucked. Biggest load I’ve ever seen were from two white guys, both smaller than average cocks, (shorter and much thinner than mine) but my god, these guys came like old faithful. That was hot because I love cum, I even took one load straight from the tap from the biggest shooter, loved every second he started feeding me!

I prefer big cock, that’s why I love sucking black cocks. I’ve had a few average black cocks but most are exceptionally long compared to most of the white cocks I’ve sucked. Biggest load I’ve ever seen were from two white guys, both smaller than average cocks, (shorter and much thinner than mine) but my god, these guys came like old faithful. That was hot because I love cum, I even took one load straight from the tap from the biggest shooter, loved every second he started feeding me!
Big cocks are exciting when they are fucking my woman, but cum in my mouth is my reward and what I want.
I love having his cock in my mouth and I feel it swell up snd pump 2 or 3 long shots of hot cum into my mouth.
But not complaining when I see a huge cock in front of me

I suspect that a fair few cucks are drawn to a heavy cum load. I'm a black guy with an average sized cock. Most of the cuckold couples that I have met were drawn to me because of two things.

a) The blogs that I have written about some of my past adventures.

b) My heavy cum load ;-)

Great detail in your story about your technique and attitude. I would love to have that hot cum spray all over the back of my throat where I had no choice but to swallow it down for you.

Although the black cocks I have sucked (NOT NEARLY ENOUGH) have all been quite large, it's the ones that blast a huge cum load that excite me the most. Trying to swallow all that sperm (and sometimes failing) is the ultimate in submission. For me it's all about the size of the sperm load that I get.
I agree. I haven’t sucked a lot of bbc
But a couple have given me nice loads.
Only once I wasn’t able to keep it all in my mouth. He came with 3 hard pumps of cum. I love the taste and the feel of it

I got yo watch you CUNY... it is what I am looking for. A nice BBC that shoots a really nice load. Thank you for the videos. Oddly enough little attraction to what most white sub males talk about. Buy I love having a good cock cum in my mouth.
I just watched your cum shot video again it absolutely makes me crack wishing I could have my mouth on you

After giving this some delicious though and consideration...I’m going to say the big load. I mean it’s tough to pick and I still recall some of the big thick BBCs that I have enjoyed (well better said...that enjo using me)...but for me getting big load on my face that covers me like a flood or fed down my throat so I’m struggling to swallow it all...it may even leak out of my mouth but I do make sure to get every drop...this makes me feels more submissive and turned on that the size...hard to choose but a big load for me...mmmmmm...gotta pick that!

I suspect that a fair few cucks are drawn to a heavy cum load. I'm a black guy with an average sized cock. Most of the cuckold couples that I have met were drawn to me because of two things.

a) The blogs that I have written about some of my past adventures.

b) My heavy cum load ;-)

i'd love every ounce of that.

Pete

Back