What’s better big cock or big load?

Obviously both sounds perfect? I love sucking BBC. I don’t get to do it very often, and I wish I could find one to suck off once or twice a week.
I love a huge black heavy dick, it feels incredible in my hands and in my mouth. But ultimately for me it’s about how much hot cum I get to taste.
Give me a Big load.

I actually prefer a small cock, but make me swallow a big load and I feel like a total slut. I am fairly large myself and have been with larger. But they are hard to find. It is the hot cum on your body and tongue that turns me on.
Sometimes I feel crazy how much I like sucking bbc cuz I’m totally into women
But for me the hottest part is feeling that cock swell and pump my mouth full of hot cum
The bigger the load the better

Although the black cocks I have sucked (NOT NEARLY ENOUGH) have all been quite large, it's the ones that blast a huge cum load that excite me the most. Trying to swallow all that sperm (and sometimes failing) is the ultimate in submission. For me it's all about the size of the sperm load that I get.

Although the black cocks I have sucked (NOT NEARLY ENOUGH) have all been quite large, it's the ones that blast a huge cum load that excite me the most. Trying to swallow all that sperm (and sometimes failing) is the ultimate in submission. For me it's all about the size of the sperm load that I get.
Absolutely!
I believe for a guy sucking cock the size is not the big thing because ultimately ******* me with ur fat cock is not so amazing. Visually it’s a fucking turn on
But I want to get his whole black dick in my mouth
And feel it swell and pump lots of cum in to my mouth.

Obviously both sounds perfect? I love sucking BBC. I don’t get to do it very often, and I wish I could find one to suck off once or twice a week.
I love a huge black heavy dick, it feels incredible in my hands and in my mouth. But ultimately for me it’s about how much hot cum I get to taste.
Give me a Big load.
for me its da dick. I don't really care much for sperm.

Give me a Big load.
while I love a big black dick in my ass as much (if not more than the next gurl), it is suc'n them until their balls are the size of raisins that really excities me! So if I have to make a choice, give me a load that fills me up!!!tumblr_mprlg2Qe7G1s2ykobo1_1280.jpg

I suspect that a fair few cucks are drawn to a heavy cum load. I'm a black guy with an average sized cock. Most of the cuckold couples that I have met were drawn to me because of two things.

a) The blogs that I have written about some of my past adventures.

b) My heavy cum load ;-)

I suspect that a fair few cucks are drawn to a heavy cum load. I'm a black guy with an average sized cock. Most of the cuckold couples that I have met were drawn to me because of two things.

a) The blogs that I have written about some of my past adventures.

b) My heavy cum load ;-)

I got yo watch you CUNY... it is what I am looking for. A nice BBC that shoots a really nice load. Thank you for the videos. Oddly enough little attraction to what most white sub males talk about. Buy I love having a good cock cum in my mouth.

Back