What’s better big cock or big load?

Anything over 6" or so and I'm going to be gagging on the cock, which I love to do. BUT, having a cock dump a big load in my mouth that I have to swallow a couple of times to take it all down would be my ultimate.

I suspect that a fair few cucks are drawn to a heavy cum load. I'm a black guy with an average sized cock. Most of the cuckold couples that I have met were drawn to me because of two things.

a) The blogs that I have written about some of my past adventures.

b) My heavy cum load ;-)

Yes I just watched ur video very nice creamy load! And that is what I love. I really like when a guy can let me continue to suck him even after I get all his cum.

Why not both.gif
But if I really had to choose a big load. I wanna be that woman from ghsecrets where she is struggling to swallow the load for like five-plus seconds. That was me years ago when I lived in SF and I invited over a football linesman. Built like a fridge, average length, fairly girthy, but he had some balls. Heavy and like a horse. The load he shot was so thick that I can still feel and smell it to this day. And, at times still taste it on my tongue and the back of my throat. Like my mouth legit waters and it gets hard to swallow. He had a pineapple flavor in case you were curious.

Back