Went on a date I like to tease the guy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sexySarah14, Apr 9, 2013.

1. sexySarah14

sexySarah14 Member

US
    I like to tear my pantyhose and let the guy see my pussy when I'm on a date Any other ladies like to do this ?

Imup4it24u and Zdicknzz like this.
  2. Workinwesttx

Workinwesttx Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Damn that's hot!

3. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    You ladies want a HOT DATE ... ? ;) This guy's ready to make you forget about ALL the others ...

cuck_WimpWhiteBoy.jpg

bm_from_southjersey likes this.
  4. willsrvu

willsrvu Administrator Real Person Gold Member

HEY! How did you get my picture. Mac? :furious:

5. eyespy07

eyespy07 Active Member

Good God, man that's fuckin' nasty! LOL!!! Take that crap down! My eyes, my eyes!!!:eek::frantic:

6. OldSchoolPlayer25

OldSchoolPlayer25 Well-Known Member Gold Member

Mac your ass is cruel...how the fuck can we even eat after seeing such a nasty pic...cruel man just cruel and wrong.:bounce:

7. Torpedo

Torpedo Well-Known Member Gold Member

From his size I think he might have ate the competition or a small motor vehicle

8. Torpedo

Torpedo Well-Known Member Gold Member

This can be risky ploy, if you are sure that you intend to fuck the guy this approach could add a little spice to the evening. If you do this it is a pretty good bet that you will get fucked whether you want it or not, especially if drugs or alcohol is involved. Playing games should be restricted to people you know well. Despite the rape fantasies that some people have a real rape is generally not a fun experience for the recipient.

If I was out with a woman and she was flashing pussy at me and then shut me down I would dump her ass at home and she wouldn't darken my threshold again. But she wouldn't get raped.